• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Milk is kind of already melted sludge. Is there any farther down the melting trail than where Muk is already at?

can the Rat even do anything significant enough, though? Is the Anti-regen actually gonna have an effect on Muk at all? If not, I do not see how Bug Eaten can reliably win

Turning sludge into sludge doesn't seem fair. Stomp.

Actually, I'm gonna change the match to Lucario, especially given how Aura allows him to easily see the rat.

That would be unfair for the rat. Precog+Enhanced Senses+Speed Boosts, GG.

Well now that Lucario can see the stand and speed is equal, he'd still dodge those darts and just shoot the rat or something. The rat is immobile while sniping and that's where it's vulnerable.

Voting Lucario.

(also would you kindly look back at Weiss vs BE plz ty)

>> Realizes the rat is becoming new spam

>>> Silently clicks unfollow on the other thread while there's still time o__o

I doubt it would be enough for Bug Eaten to not eat through it, given Bug Eaten's crazy potency.

If even this is a stomp I'm changing it to Noctowl or Gardevoir, and if that doesn't work, then I'll just give up lol.

Noctowl would also be stomp due to its flying making it difficult to get a direct hit and there being nothing to deflect the darts in the sky lol.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Noctowl would also be stomp due to its flying making it difficult to get a direct hit and there being nothing to deflect the darts in the sky lol.
Goddammit lol.

Back