• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marcy Wu vs Riolu [STOMP]

I just realized that the Amphibia cast should be 8-C
Anyways I'm kind of leaning towards Riolu. While Marcy is stronger Riolu has ways of buffing itself and debuffing Marcy. Riolu is also more skilled than Marcy due to being able to fight the likes of Machop which train in all martial arts and Riolu themselves have trained since childhood.

I just realized that the Amphibia cast should be 8-C
Anyways I'm kind of leaning towards Riolu. While Marcy is stronger Riolu has ways of buffing itself and debuffing Marcy. Riolu is also more skilled than Marcy due to being able to fight the likes of Machop which train in all martial arts and Riolu themselves have trained since childhood.
Ok. Do you want me to count this as a vote?

Voting Riolu.
Marcy starts out with an AP advantage and is smarter but lacks the durability to keep up. (9-A Dura vs 8-B AP) Riolu has a skill advantage and should be able to overwhelm Marcy. Marcy does have arrows, but Riolu learns Vacuum Wave. Work Up and Sword Dance can be used to buff its stats, while Screech lowers Marcy's defense.
In Summary, Riolu stat buffing, debuffing abilities and Skill advantage should give it the win.

Voting Riolu.
Marcy starts out with an AP advantage and is smarter but lacks the durability to keep up. (9-A Dura vs 8-B AP) Riolu has a skill advantage and should be able to overwhelm Marcy. Marcy does have arrows, but Riolu learns Vacuum Wave. Work Up and Sword Dance can be used to buff its stats, while Screech lowers Marcy's defense.
In Summary, Riolu stat buffing, debuffing abilities and Skill advantage should give it the win.
Counted

Back