• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BTD (Bloons Tower Discussion)

Oh hey another feat from the September 3rd blog
Does Bloonarius make it rain or choose to only show up when it’s raining?
Quincy makes it rain, but you’ll have to wait for Battles 2 to see that. Bloonarius is soooo huge it does create localized storm systems. For dramatic effect.

Okay, so I was trying to work on the speed revisions and I'm not really sure what to do about it.

I've been putting the monkeys on Park Path and testing out a couple of them on the outer most curve. While the unupgraded Super Monkey (who's supposed to be hypersonic) is inconsistent on being able to pop Pink Bloons, towers like unupgraded Boomerang Monkey (which is supposed to be Transonic at most cause of the Sonic Boom upgrade) are able to hit them consistently.

I'd assume I just make every tower that can hit them hypersonic then, right?

Could be a straight line vs curved attack but it's a bit of a weird area. I say best bet if we really want to include it is to give it a likely or possibly rating.

So some WoG statements
What happens to monkeys absorbed during the process of making a paragon? Do they get sent somewhere? Do they combine into one being? Or do they get destroyed in some way?
The word “Sacrifice” was the most applicable for English and translation, but it is more like a commitment to the endless battle with the Bloons. When Monkeys take the field, they know that players will ask them to do the impossible against ceaseless, remorseless waves of enemies. Whether sold, Adora’d, Temple’d, or Paragon’d, they know existence is cosmically swift and they give their all, every single round.
is the impoppable monkey a sun avatar wearing green or is it a diffirent entity?
The Impoppable icon is indeed a Sun Avatar captured in the eerie green glow of battle.
What would happen to the Bloons Universe if the Vengeful Sun God got every buff in the game permanently? (Including buffs it normally couldn’t get like multiple hero buffs and primary expertise)
The Blooniverse would then have more stories to tell, full of chaos and power unchecked, a cosmic rebalancing that can mean the end of all current existence and the birth of forces that inevitably fill the such voids.
3-A VTSG at peak tbh
Is the sun god and vengeful god the only gods in the Monkeyverse or are they more?
Well Bloonarius could be seen as a Bloon god...
Why do the Anti-Bloon and Legend of the Night turn the True Sun God vengeful in universe? Is the Vengeful True Sun God a separate entity?
It does appear to be a completely separate entity, yes.

For scaling I guess we should probably go something like: VTSG > TSG > Boss Bloons > Paragons > Everyone else

We already have one for Bloonarius, but not Lych. Even then Bloonarius' profile dosn't include BTD6 stuff.
Yeah, sorry. I've been working on the revisions and whatnot, but it's been a slow process. It's nearly done though, so I'm hoping to have it done in the next few days.

edit: Oh, on the topic of a revision, would it be possible to calc the output needing to create the Cracked map? We know it was created by the Wizard Lord, so that could be a good calc to have, even if it probably won't matter for anyone other than him.

Last edited:
3-A VTSG at peak tbh
Was actually just looking at that. Since the comment specifically goes to say the end of all current existence and the birth of forces that inevitably fill the such voids, do you think there's a possibility of it referring to the multiverse as a whole?
which in the same Q&A is stated to be infinite

Also, god. I hate how cultish that first statement sounds

MWAHAHA! First Country level, and now Multiverse level! It's only a matter of time until BTD is the strongest verse there is!

But yeah, I finally convinced myself to try and finish up the Bloons CRT I'm working on, so that'll hopefully be done soon.

Back