• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BS Precog And Hax vs BS Precog And Survivability (Ruler vs Ruler)

I was actually expecting you to use Remy.

Anyway, like I said on Discord, Kirioth's only real advantage is actually having a legit God's Resolution to command Adam with, but the question is how he'll actually use it. Having him kill or bfr himself won't work because of Adam's GR, and ordering him to not attack just means that another Ruler will be summoned in time to finish the job. There might be some command he can give Adam that lets him win, but I can't think of any.

On the off chance that this isn't a stomp, I'll vote Adam.

Kirioth sees Adam coming back, overblows his Monstrous Strength, becomes 5-A, throws GKM off the planet and slaps it, uses his own command seals and SNI knowledge to summon a new servant, kills that servant thus disabling Adam's resurrection, then kills Adam.

1: Kirioth's Beast transformation is not an at-will thing and is up to random chance

2: Fragarach spam

3: Simply killing Adam isn't enough, as more Rulers will still be summoned afterward

For the sake of the match killing Adam is enough.

I didn't know Kiroth could summon more servants though.

1. No, it's at will. He just has to purposefully overuse his monstrous strength.

2. Only works on the most powerful ability, none of which were used there, and low mod regen laughs at anyway.

3. This fight isn't even a holy grail war, so no more rulers would be summoned anyway.

Conceptual Improvement made Fragarach a lot more usable

aka it can basically be used on any attack

K

Low Mid laughs

Inb4 conceptual improvement makes it negate regen too even though such a thing was never shown or implied or mentioned anywhere

It does

but i doubt that the series of attacks that get reflected would be able to be regened, as Low-Mid isn't regening your entire heart, just severe damage to it

Uhhhh no.

Low-Mid is regenerating lethal wounds, it can be anything from a lung being pierced to having 90% of your torso destroyed

Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisectio. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage.

>it can be anything from a lung being pierced to having 90% of your torso destroyed

Former is Low-Mid, Latter is at least Mid

No, Mid is only if you regenerate from damage or destruction of the brain. Regenerating your torso has nothing to do with Mid Regenerationn.

Mid: The ability to regenerate from decapitation or severe brain damage. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating from the destruction of critical parts, such as the engine.

IIRC He was regenerating from being conceptually impaled by tree branches from the inside out, starting with his heart.

Back