• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Budget krypto fights Budget Deku (Hikari (Hikari's Light Festival) vs Adam Pixton)

Ground Rules:

• Speed is equal
  • Both are 8-A (Super Hikari vs Stage One Adam)
  • Hikari does not have the Game Planner
  • Hikari has acesses to his Optional Equipment
  • Both start 5 meters apart
Facts
Super Hikari scales to 945.401 tons of tnt and 39957165532.896 newtons
Adam Pixton scales to 416.16 tons of TnT (1,248.48 Tons with his enhanced punches) and 420705285 newtons

Super Hikari has a 2.27x AP advantage (Altought Adam has a 1.32x AP advantage with his enhanced punches)
Super Hikari has a 95x Lifting Strength advantage

Budget Krypto: 0
Budget Deku: 0
copyright infringement claims them both: 0

Last edited:
So Hikari has better LS, acrobatics, flight, and weapons such as bombs, but Adam has better cqc skill, can absorb most damage done to him & reduce it, has faught people with simular abilities to Hikari (Henry with the explosions, Crow with the flight, Samantha with the acrobatics, ect), and has ranged abilities too that will make sure Hikari doesn't just outrange here. The explosions & electricity won't be helpful here, but Adam should realize that pretty quickly with his gifted intelligence (Which honestly doesn't detail his intelligence very well and could use an update)

Overall, I am leaning Adam here. He seems more skilled and has better combat IQ, as well as having ranged abilities that can keep up with Hikari's and can keep up with most abilities Hikari can throw at him such as the explosions and the flight. The biggest problem will be the AP & LS gap, but enhanced strikes should be capable of leveling the field in AP and LS can be countered by AoE abilities like the explosions, which should still be capable of launching Hikari off of him

I won't officially cast a vote yet, but I am leaning Adam as of onw

Hikari can also utilize his snowballs in order to freeze Adam whole alongside the Invisibility potion to become completely unnoticeable to Adam. It could prove problematic for him sense he couldn't rely on his projectile as much and would have a hard time trying to tag Hikari without being able to see him.

Hikari can also utilize his snowballs in order to freeze Adam whole alongside the Invisibility potion to become completely unnoticeable to Adam. It could prove problematic for him sense he couldn't rely on his projectile as much and would have a hard time trying to tag Hikari without being able to see him.
I forgot to click on the "With optional equipment" tab

So obviously this makes things way harder for Adam, but it shouldn't take to long to figure out the snowballs abilities and he could just avoid them. It'd be like the Adam vs Henry fight but instead of fireballs its snowballs. I doubt being frozen once will keep him in ice long enough for Krypto to kill him (and explosions are hot so he could just explode his way out of there and just avoid them/deflect them with sucky hand forcefields)

Invisibility would be the biggest advantage here to Hikari but depending on how long it lasts & how many of them Hikari has, it might not be too much of a problem for Deku. Adams better skill will keep him alive possibly long enough to outlast the invisibility and once he knows about the invisibility he'll know to make sure Hikari doesn't go for them again. And if needed, he could just knock the doggo back with explosions and just play keepaway until the potions wear off

So unless Hikari is capable of spamming invisibility potions or it lasts for a long time, Adam will likely be fine. He's a good enough fighter to last here and damage reduction will likely keep him alive for a while even with the AP gap

The Invisibility potion last about a full minute which isn't a whole lot but in a fight like this it could still definitely prove problematic. Also while not high, Hikari does have some regenerative ability which would definitely help him out in the long run of the fight

The Invisibility potion last about a full minute which isn't a whole lot but in a fight like this it could still definitely prove problematic. Also while not high, Hikari does have some regenerative ability which would definitely help him out in the long run of the fight
It would definetly be problamatic, but if Adam lives to the end of it than that advantage is gone, and from there Adam will likely have this

The regeneration is helpful, but Mid-Low regen isn't super powerful and although it might give Adam trouble, I don't see it giving Hikari the win or being any better at drawing out the fight than Adams damage reduction

Another thing I failed to metion is stamina. Hikari has good stamina, but Adam seems to have him beat. Adam can fight for hours taking large amounts of damage and still fight just fine. And in his tournament battle with Henry, he pushed Henry so far his heart stopped, and was also able to fight until he got knocked unconsious by Henry's massive fireball. So Adam will be able to fight longer than Hikari

So with all this, I'm going to vote for Adam with very high difficulty. His superior skill & damage reduction, as well as counters to some of the dogs abilities and his experience fighting people with similar powers such as Flight & Acrobatics as well as the stamina to fight until his heart gives out should help him win here. Hikari has ways to win with invisibility, snowballs, & swords, but I think Adam outlasting Hikari, countering most of his abilities, and using his better hand-to-hand skill would land him a win more often than not

Mhhh, yeah that sounds reasonable enough. I'll be voting Adam too. Pretty surprised my little guy gave him that rough of a time

And that's Grace, Hikari finally caught a lose. All it took was a superhero who can rival a master martial artist

Back