• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Snookums:

• Comparable to Jester, who could easily overpower trained officers and decapitate heads, as well as opponents who could break crates like the Velociraptor
  • Human level speed
Gotta Sweep:

• Capable of overpowering multiple borderline superhuman characters at once
  • Peak Human speed
Gonna have to give it to the broom. Gotta Sweep takes it in both speed and power.

1 vote broom.

How much strength does it take to throw a skull so hard it smashes open like a fruit? Cause Snookums can scale to the Jester doing that. Also would it be more fair if he started with his chainsaw? Or is that wanking the fight?

Nah he'd probably need the chainsaw for this fight.

Even then this isn't just an ordinary broom. It's capable of dishing out enough power to push back multiple superhuman characters at once without snapping in two.

I would have to say Snookums might have the durability edge iirc but not positive. He can take hits from characters like Carnage-Bot who tore apart a mall, a Rabid Bear that scales to an average grizzly. How durable is "the best character from Baldi's" anyway? (I mean the broom, best character imo).

I do agree speed and likely strength go to the broom

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
How much strength does it take to throw a skull so hard it smashes open like a fruit? Cause Snookums can scale to the Jester doing that.
Iirc violent fragmentation of a human head is wall level. But if it's just a skull, then it may just be brittle from being dead too long.

Lol broom is beating a guy to death. Btw how does it get past "Barney" Durability? Does Sweepy just smash into him again and again? Also what about Sweep's time limit?

Why? The dino dude can take attacks like that, and even stronger ones. Just think Sweeps would have to slam into Snook fast before he try's to cut him with the chainsaw. I don't know maybe I'm just thinking of it wrong :/

Baseline Wall level, which is Snookums' durability, is 13 times higher than that of the feat Gotta Sweep scales to. Since Gotta Sweep is casually above that feat, it narrows the gap somewhat but certainly not enough to make it any easier for the broom.

I'm gonna recalc a feat so Gotta Sweep may be getting an upgrade though.

Same...I found a character called "giant" who pulled a phone pole out of the ground and uses it as a weapon....and Snookums can possibly survive attacks from him so I'll have to look into that, may have been a fan creation idk

Back