• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brooke Augustine vs. Berserker (Fate/stay night)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did not just ******* do it.

So....Can Machina break out the rock trap and what does he lead with?

YES! YES! YOU WONDERFUL MADMAN!

Anyways, I'm pretty sure Machina has to actually make direct physical contact in order to obliterate someone's concept, so Augustine's concrete armor that she immediately jumps to (Unless she accidentally on purpose lets Delsin get her powers to put him at a huge disadvantage) will definitely keep Machina from Reking her. Coupled with Concrete petrification and better range with it, I'd say she low diffs.

DMUA said:
YES! YES! YOU WONDERFUL MADMAN!
Anyways, I'm pretty sure Machina has to actually make direct physical contact in order to obliterate someone's concept, so Augustine's concrete armor that she immediately jumps to (Unless she accidentally on purpose lets Delsin get her powers to put her at a huge disadvantage) will definitely keep Machina from Reking her. Coupled with Concrete petrification and better range with it, I'd say she low diffs.
How do you accidentally on purpose give Delsin powers?

It's a joke, in the form of an Oxymoron. Of course, Augustine let Delsin get her powers so that she could get an upper hand, but I attempted to inject humor.

She didn't give them on accident, she wanted to give Delsin a power he didn't Master.

That said, DMUA said my thoughts. Instant rock Petrification from a huge distance>Having to punch or make contact.

Machina's body/relic can "kill" even objects. This thing is his own body. Is pretty much in-character for him to go for the kill from the get go, since he does not like long battles as this takes the "honor" out of combat and makes it meaningless.

Holy Relics aren't just physical. They can null defenses/powers that don't affect them on a Physical, Spiritual and Conceptual levels (Yes, Relics can affect the very "idea" of something.)

May i ask how Brooke petrification works?

Looked at the profile and it got me confused..soo does it like..turn the opponent into concrete or traps them inside the concrete?

I don't believe that Concrete will hurt the dude due to mystery, and even then God Hand likely seals the deal even if it does work.

Buuuuuuuut with Rock Trap Augustine can likely incapacitate him. So I'll go with her for now.

Reppuzan said:
Concrete raised through supernatural powers will affect Servants.
Not sure if Conduit powers would be considered supernatural as it is because of genetics that they are able to do so.

Reppuzan said:
Concrete raised through supernatural powers will affect Servants.
It's not supernatural really, it's more DNA and Genetics related.

Regardless, it becomes resistant to concrete with god hand

Telekinesis and ESP both fall under supernatural powers in the Nasuverse and have Mystery.

So Berserker will feel the attacks, but whether or not they will slow him down is another thing entirely.

How is Heracules going to get past "Lol petrification"?

@DMUA

God Hand resurrects him every time he's killed. Brooke will have to come up with eleven more different ways to kill him after God Hands makes him adapt to what killed him last.

@Yobo

You do realize that petrification stops all body functions, right? It's a form of death.

Reppuzan said:
@Yobo
You do realize that petrification stops all body functions, right? It's a form of death.
That's not how Augustine's petrification works. It just traps you but it keeps you alive.

Well... It's just trapping them in a concrete shell so they can't move. He's not going to die.

@DMUA

I was under the impression that it's complete petrification like Medusa's, since that's what comes to mind when you say the word "Petrification".

Ultimately, this doesn't look like a good matchup though, so I'll have to close this due to the very significant tier gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back