• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
A battle between two brutes who are stupidly high into Low 2-C. Will Giga Bowser be able to melt the blizzard? Or will Broly prove his power to be maximum?

Speed is equalized

Who wins and why?

Broly: 1

Giga Bowser:

Inconclusive:

Broly is > Jiren in terms of AP I believe, who has a pretty solid scaling chain, plus his power rises quite quickly.

Full Power Broly > Limit Breaker Jiren > 100% Jiren >= 3rd UIO Goku > Beerus (?) > Hint of True Power Jiren > Royal Blue Vegeta >= ToP Peak Super Saiyan Blue Kaiokenx20 Goku > ToP Peak SSBKaiokenx10 Goku > ToP Peak SSB Goku > Full Power Kefla > 2nd UIO Goku > Casual Jiren > 1st UIO Goku > Infinite Zamasu (Baseline)

I'm almost 100% sure I missed someone (or some people) in that chain but yeah. And half of the >s above are "stomps" rather than just superior. So take that for what you will.

The scaling chain is actually something like this.

LSS1 Broly > SS1 Gogeta >= SS1 Broly > Limit Break Jiren > Full Power Base Jiren > Third UIS Goku >= Beerus > Post-ToP SSB Goku >= Post-ToP SSB Vegeta > Ikari Broly > Hint of true power Jiren > SSBE Vegeta > GoD Toppo > Post-2nd UIS SSBKK Goku > LSS2 Kefla > Second UIS Goku > Post-ToP SSG Goku > Anilaza > Post-2nd UIS SSB Goku > Casual Jiren > First UIS Goku > Infinite Zamasu (Baseline)

No clue where Base Gogeta would be on the scaling chain. But he would probably above Third UIS Goku due to being vastly stronger than Post-ToP SSB Goku who is already close to the lvl of the Gods according to an interview via multiplier shenangans.

I disagree with trying to fit Broly and the like into the scaling chain. Only confirmation we got is that Broly (SSJ1 I believe) is the strongest enemy, and thus is stronger than Jiren. So I agree with Akreious

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Well, I don't think anyone in DBS sees another Low 2-C as an inanimate toy ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
I'm fairly sure that level of difference is pretty unquantifiable and/or comparable?

If you were to pit first UI Goku against Limit Breaker Jiren, Goku might as well be a toy. Jiren could stand there and let Goku wail on him for a trillion years (Assuming he even has the stamina and lifespan) and Jiren would literally not feel crap.

Also, Inanimate Toys are capable of harming us too. People say "Muh they treat Arceus as a toy", meanwhile I pick up my real life Arceus toy and chuck it across the room, causing trauma and bleeding on my cheating brother.

An even better feat in comparison would be treating others like ants. Because given sheer AP and durability, Inanimate Toys out-AP it via falling. Like actually.

The toy itself is not what is harming you, what is harming you is the energy generated by the person who threw it at you; inanimate objects can't generate this energy by themselves because they can't move.

@Peter I suspect base gogeta should be at least equal to LB jiren cuz i'll just say this he did contend with SSJ 1 broly for quite some time but had to transform to really keep up based on what i understood

The real cal howard said:
Pretty sure first UI Goku could chip Limit Breaker Jiren. It's the same arc. Gap's not Cell to Buu.
I'm not sure you understand how large the power disparity is between End of Tournament and Beginning of Tournament Goku is? Just saying it's the same arc does not support your argument. Goku at the beginning of the Goku Black Arc is hilariously weaker than by the end of it. Especially when the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is involved in said arcs since it's a literal "Screw the passage of Time" device. Goku underwent 3 Ultra Instinct transformations and only on the 3rd one was he able to equal 100% Jiren. Goku then mastered Ultra Instinct; an even larger and greater transformation to which Jiren then himself went Limit Breaker and rivalled the Mastered form.

Ultra Instinct as a transformation is an even greater boost in power than Super Saiyan God.

The same form that let Goku go from defeated with one chop to "The universe will blow up from their battle".

@Redgrave Yeah that's pretty much what's I think. Base Gogeta should be comparable to Base or Limit Break Jiren but there really isn't any proof right now because we don't know how big the gap between SS1 Broly and Jiren is.

At the same time we got a picture of SSJ Broly and FP SSJ both being stated as the strongest enemy, Goku implies SSJ1/Ikari Form Broly in the red text of the magazine promo is called the strongest he ever fought , and other things...

The real cal howard said:
Pretty sure first UI Goku could chip Limit Breaker Jiren. It's the same arc. Gap's not Cell to Buu.
Kinda doubt it. Said Goku was so weak that Jiren was shining clean after a Kamehameha directly to the face. This same Jiren was extremely casual as well as shown by the other crazy shit he does.

ChosenOrDeath said:
Kinda doubt it. Said Goku was so weak that Jiren was shining clean after a Kamehameha directly to the face. This same Jiren was extremely casual as well as shown by the other crazy shit he does.
Do you know what chip damage is? It means scratch, or inflict incredibly minor injuries. Do you really think UIO Goku couldn't even hurt Jiren at ALL? Not stub his toe, or make him blink or flinch or clench his teeth, or anything?

To answer this question, yes I really think UIO1 Goku wouldn't be able to anything in front of full power Jiren. The power gap is just too much.

AKM sama said:
To answer this question, yes I really think UIO1 Goku wouldn't be able to anything in front of full power Jiren. The power gap is just too much.
I think you're massively exaggerating the power difference between the two. Are you telling me the power difference between UIO1 Goku and LB Jiren is bigger than the gap between a bee and a bear?

I mean, Bees hurt because bee stings release a chemical into your body, so idk if that's the best comparison

GyroNutz said:
I mean, Bees hurt because bee stings release a chemical into your body, so idk if that's the best compariso
My point is that they can puncture your skin to begin with.

I have to give it to Broly if counting DBS Broly, he should have at least a bit more power in his corner plus he has the range advantage

ZellTemplar55 said:
I have to give it to Broly if counting DBS Broly, he should have at least a bit more power in his corner plus he has the range advantage
How on earth does Broly have the AP advantage? Plus Tabuu has the range advantage lol

Sptflcrw said:
I think you're massively exaggerating the power difference between the two. Are you telling me the power difference between UIO1 Goku and LB Jiren is bigger than the gap between a bee and a bear?
I think you're underestimating the power difference. I'd say it's more like a mosquito trying to puncture an armadillo shell. UIO2 makes Goku way stronger than UIO1, right? UIO3 makes him EVEN stronger than the gap between UIO2 and 1. Then, MUI makes an EVEN BIGGER gap than all of those (probably combined). Jiren is pretty comparable to this same MUI Goku as well. UIO1 Goku definitely wouldn't be able to dodge his attacks either because this same Jiren managed to hit MUI Goku multiple times.

Sptflcrw said:
Do you know what chip damage is? It means scratch, or inflict incredibly minor injuries. Do you really think UIO Goku couldn't even hurt Jiren at ALL? Not stub his toe, or make him blink or flinch or clench his teeth, or anything?
And to answer your question, no. Said Goku in question couldn't do any chip damage to an extremely restrained Jiren. What makes you think he can do it to a Jiren who broke his limits and received a boost?

Sptflcrw said:
ZellTemplar55 said:
How on earth does Broly have the AP advantage? Plus Tabuu has the range advantage lol
This is Giga Bowser whose max ranger is slightly higher than "tens of meters". Broly's range is universal with Ki blasts.

And to answer the first question, Dragon Ball scaling is absolutely ridiculous, especially ToP and after. Every character got like dozens of times stronger within the arc by just fighting. Add in a dozen different forms which multiply their power by like a hundred times each, and it is not hard to see why Broly would have the AP advantage.

Especially since Giga Bowser scales to a character who is undeterminably greater than a character who is greater than a character that is Low 2-C.

Peter1129 and Akreious made great posts explain the scaling.

Sptflcrw said:
I think you're massively exaggerating the power difference between the two.
UIO3 Goku alone was at least over 40x stronger than UIO1.

We've stopped using KK multipliers in DBS if that's what you're talking about, lest we put Goku above Whis due to it.

Pretty sure both Matt and Kep decided it would be too fallacious to keep on using them as ~20x multipliers due to scaling issues, putting Goku far beyond people who can fodderize him. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I mean, what's the problem with you and the kaioken ovo

Back