• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bring forth chaos! (UKG vs Golden King)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
Let's see how does the golden king deal with wtf japanese witch a german dialect.

Kriemhild Gretche (5-B key/UKG though will not become 2-A ofc) vs Golden King (5-B key/Ultratothep)

Takes place at the academia

Speed Equalized

Votes:

Witch that speaks german: 2

Stare and die: 0

Some weird AF kinky shit happens : 1

Mid-Godly that Madoka could not bypass > killing abstracts

It's once again "Does the opponent have better erasure than 2-A Madoka?"

If the answer is "lol no" (which is the case for most 3-D characters) then UKG survives

well iirc GK did kill tesla however type 8 kicked in (tesla needed an anchor in the world to revive) so he was back in action tbf

ik just giving something to think on though...he starts with his immesurable attack speed attacks on the fly while staring inside the field and he spams it too

GK can't permanently kill UKG, on the other hand the passive atomization means everytime UKG regens she just gets atomized again, looking like a stalemate, unless UKG actually can somehow get the chance to attack, in which GK is screwed.

ahhh well homy seemed to answer i meant application cause GK stares can continously atomize UKG though she likely regens back. Though she also has to deal with GK's hands which are multiple and he spams them IC (immesurable attack speed btw)

same with stare but bigger than earth huh though it will still get stared at tbf

and it still has to deal with groutesque hand which he can manifest multiple hand-like branches from his body and all over his Cracking Field. These branches are capable of erasing both the physical and metaphysical, the real and the illusory and breaking through time and space. This nature allows this attack to annihilate anything it hits without fail, as it damages reality itself. It nullifies all defenses and, due to exceeding time, is completely instantaneous, making evasion useless. And he spams this move IC

As Kal said:"Mid-Godly that Madoka could not bypass > killing abstracts

It's once again "Does the opponent have better erasure than 2-A Madoka?"

If the answer is "lol no" (which is the case for most 3-D characters) then UKG survives"

The real question is, can he find a way to incap her before she inevitably outspeeds?

That's problem for UKG but how's UKG's curse will affect the cursed? I mean, there are many curses and effects of it.

i said UKG would be 5-B only so no eventual 2-A (i think that's allowed?) Anyway while speed is equalized UKG will be assulted constantly with attack she can't dodge TBF.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i said UKG would be 5-B only so no eventual 2-A (i think that's allowed?) Anyway while speed is equalized UKG will be assulted constantly with attack she can't dodge TBF.
You talks as if UKG cannot do something to GK, how does GK gonna deal with passive Planetary range curse anyway?

UKG corrupts GK eventually. Or regenerates far enough to be safe and haxes him from here

Pretty sure that it's a stomp in UKG's favor.

Like, I could argue that she fuses her own conceptual manipulation and matter manipulation to make GK's stare.

Also she resists everything that he does + he can't really atomize something whose concept doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back