• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering how underrepresented Tanjirou was in his first match, I will rectify that with this match.

__kamado_tanjirou_kimetsu_no_yaiba_drawn_by_hino_tsukasa__sample-42cf37f0a9c6700dd9928c96bc894bd9.jpg

__akame_akame_ga_kill_drawn_by_qosic__sample-10289b7ae63fd57a58cb88f53efa1ae4.jpg

Tanjirou (Post-Zeroshiki Training):
Akame (Beginning of Series):

Edit: Speed equalized.

Last edited:
Tanjiro is 2.4 tons
Akame is 4.98 tons

Akame is more than 2 times more durable and powerful than Tanjiro's attack, and she is able to kill him with a single cut via curse and poison manipulation. Tanjiro would need several attacks to succeed in damaging her. He is also no more skilled than Akame, so eh

Last edited:
Tanjiro is 2.4 tons
Akame is 4.98 tons

Akame is more than 2 times more durable and powerful than Tanjiro's attack, and she is able to kill him with a single cut via curse and poison manipulation. Tanjiro would need several attacks to succeed in damaging her, Tanjiro is also no more skilled than Akame, so eh
Actually Akame scale even higher since is stronger than the person who did the feat

Tanjiro is 2.4 tons
Akame is 4.98 tons

Akame is more than 2 times more durable and powerful than Tanjiro's attack, and she is able to kill him with a single cut via curse and poison manipulation. Tanjiro would need several attacks to succeed in damaging her. He is also no more skilled than Akame, so eh
Tanjirou consistently fights people stronger than him, I fail to see any reason why this would discourage him.

How exactly does this poison work? Is it a Hematoxin? Neurotoxin, etc. Tanjirou has dealt with poison before, so.

She also isn’t going to hit him in the slightest, considering the advent of his precognition that senses intent, and movement via smell, along with surprise attacks and can perfectly pick up the ideal point to strike.

BOS akame treated tats that made the feat like a joke, so she is unquantifiably higher than 4.98 tons
Tanjirou consistently fights people stronger than him, I fail to see any reason why this would discourage him.

How exactly does this poison work? Is it a Hematoxin? Neurotoxin, etc. Tanjirou has dealt with poison before, so.
Curse manipulation, within moments, and resistance to poison won't help, as it still kills people who are resistant to poisons
She also isn’t going to hit him in the slightest, considering the advent of his precognition that senses intent, and movement via smell, along with surprise attacks and can perfectly pick up the ideal point to strike.
Lol tanjiro precog is mid
Akame literally fought zanku the guy that can actually read people mind in battle and know what they are thinking even before they make the move

BOS akame treated tats that made the feat like a joke, so she is unquantifiably higher than 4.98 tons
Same material applies, considering Tanjirou has a multitude of amps and high pain tolerance.

Curse manipulation, within moments, and resistance to poison won't help, as it still kills people who are resistant to poisons
So is it cursed poison?

Lol tanjiro precog is mid
Akame literally fought zanku the guy that can actually read people mind in battle and know what they are thinking even before they make the move
Two completely different types of Precog. Reading people’s mind is different than predicting their moves, and Tanjirou is doing this by smell, which isn’t something she can cloak.

No one he beat was more than twice as powerful, literally the only times Tanjiro beaten was with multipliers or with help from someone. Usually also the ones Tanjiro defeated someone more powerful the enemy was playing, like Rui, in Akame's case she does not play or negotiate.
Ignoring context, Tanjirou had already risked his life on multiple occasions against Daki and exerted himself, before going on to fight Gyuutaro.

I don’t see how that proves anything.

He doesn't even have precog in his profile
Should probably read the profile then, you need your eyes open to do that.

Precognition (Can predict his opponent’s movements by smell)

And now that I look at her profile, what can Akame do? She for sure isn’t even going to see him coming, considering she’s merely supersonic in speed as opposed to him being hypersonic, with high hypersonic reactions. I followed the exact stipulations of the first match, so I can’t believe this was overlooked. So, why doesn’t Tanjirou simply cut her head off the moment the match starts with speed she can’t even hope to register?

Two completely different types of Precog. Reading people’s mind is different than predicting their moves, and Tanjirou is doing this by smell, which isn’t something she can cloak.
Yeah reading your opponent movement by smell or directly seeing your opponents next move before they make it and also able to read their mind which one is better??

Please if you want to wank do it in moderation
Tanjiro precog is basic

And now that I look at her profile, what can Akame do? She for sure isn’t even going to see him coming, considering she’s merely supersonic in speed as opposed to him being hypersonic, with high hypersonic reactions. I followed the exact stipulations of the first match, so I can’t believe this was overlooked. So, why doesn’t Tanjirou simply cut her head off the moment the match starts with speed she can’t even hope to register?
So you made a spite thread in return?
Idg, what was the point?
This match is pointless of speed is not equalised
I will get this closed

Yeah reading your opponent movement by smell or directly seeing your opponents next move before they make it and also able to read their mind which one is better??

Please if you want to wank do it in moderation
Tanjiro precog is basic
I said they were different, as incomparable. Read with your eyes open before saying I’m wanking.

Akame kills with one hit voting her for the same reason as the one's in previous thread

Yeah, sure
Anyway the point is she has dealt with someone with much more better precog than tanjiro so his precog is not a factor o here
Incompatible. If she hasn’t dealt with someone who has a different form of precog, why is this important?

Just equalise the speed, and stop making matches out of spite
You don’t seem to comprehend what I’m saying. I followed the exact stipulations of the last match, and that’s where we are here. Speed is already equalized, you would know that if your eyes were open.

Combat speed. Not reaction speed.
From speed equalised page:
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.

From speed equalised page:
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
Okay, good, good.

How does she respond to Tanjirou’s Precog and amps though?

She has experience against people with precog and all she needs to do is to touch him once with her blade and she can amp her self too
To what level can she amp herself? What kind of Precog is it? Tanjirou can smell intent, movement, feelings, surprise attacks, and can detect ideal striking points.

One was telepathy based pre cog user and another was izou I don't remember much about him

One was telepathy based pre cog user and another was izou I don't remember much about him
Already said this, zanku can literally read and see his opponent next move and akame fought him and still won
Doesn’t really help her considering:

A. Zanku blurts out what his opponent was doing to make them feel inferior.
B. Tanjirou’s Precog is more varied, which is not to be confused with better, as he can sense more things than he can, he simply sees her movement.

How does Akame also deal with the fact that Tanjirou gets faster & stronger as the battle progresses, can activate his Demon Slayer Mark (which allows him to blitz & stomp people who could overpower him)?

That would be you arguing that someone who is at least twice stronger than tanjiro and more skilled cannot scratch him once, you are really reaching

Back