• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brazilian Gang 2.0v Discussion Thread (Write only in English, not in Portuguese)

I'm pretty sure that character wouldn't be allowed
fade-away-oooooooooooo.gif

Well, the character itself is little more than an OC
And? Isn't Accelerate OC, every single character that exist is a OC for starters, unless blade uses characters from other media and wasn't created by who made the profile It's a usable character as far as I'm aware

And? Isn't Accelerate OC, every single character that exist is a OC for starters, unless blade uses characters from other media and wasn't created by who made the profile It's a usable character as far as I'm aware
Well this is an interesting case I guess, it only exists as an experiment of Gemaplys remaking the thing he made as a child, though the fact that you can't even read the finished thing, it only has like one chapter and it isn't exactly notable would make it not qualify.

Well this is an interesting case I guess, it only exists as an experiment of Gemaplys remaking the thing he made as a child, though the fact that you can't even read the finished thing, it only has like one chapter and it isn't exactly notable would make it not qualify.
Huumm... well, It probabke can't be used still sinse there is no official plublication, only a video of Gema and one a chanell cklled "twitch cortes" that we can use to read the comic... so I think It can't be used beacuse of that

Ye, It can't be used, I guess maybe can be posted on OC/FC wiki

9BA48093A7D4AFDFAB394507EFF34A1441E62DC1

with a Low 7-C calc I think It's fair to scale chicken to the Fat_Man... or at least It's AP to It(should the control that summon nukes be optional equipament? It can be only obtained trough codes)

that's... not far from nukes... this probable makes chicken surviving the nuke powerup actually scalable... maybe
9BA48093A7D4AFDFAB394507EFF34A1441E62DC1

with a Low 7-C calc I think It's fair to scale chicken to the Fat_Man... or at least It's AP to It(should the control that summon nukes be optional equipament? It can be only obtained trough codes)
This would make the calculation more consistent.

Either way, I doubt it can be argued that he lost to an attack. Losing stages or boss fights is not canonical.

Like, I don't remember anyone talking about him losing, like Sans talking about Frisk dying.

The only canonical damage he suffered was when he took the explosion that threw him into space. And it didn't even cause any significant damage to him.

Either way, I doubt it can be argued that he lost to an attack. Losing stages or boss fights is not canonical.

Like, I don't remember anyone talking about him losing, like Sans talking about Frisk dying.

The only canonical damage he suffered was when he took the explosion that threw him into space. And it didn't even cause any significant damage to him.
Yes, that's correct, trough unfortunetly he should still be one shooted like normal by every boss for simply beingh how that work, but that only makes every normal enemy and boss a extreme glass cannon and chicken a stone wall

Chicken can wistand a funking ton of damage and kill everyone.... but everyone can one shoot him too :V. this amazing for a verse like this

Yes, that's correct, trough unfortunetly he should still be one shooted like normal by every boss for simply beingh how that work, but that only makes every normal enemy and boss a extreme glass cannon and chicken a stone wall
I mean, in the gamaplay he can die after touching a tree, so is probably just game-mechanic, and only the bosses willl scale to chicken

okay, chicken can survive a Fat Man explosion, everything else is completly destroyed by It, but chicken also get's one shooted by everyone

chicken has more dura them everyone

everyone else is fragile but extreme powerfull in ap
I mean, in the gamaplay he can die after touching a tree, so is probably just game-mechanic, and only the bosses willl scale to chicken
Chicken is one shooting him self by running face first on the trees :V

Jokes a side, the aliens, motocicle guys and ghosts would also scale from one shooting chicken and beingh one shooted by chicken

that's It, chciken is a stone wall, much more dura them AP, and everyone has a much bigger gap from dura to AP beingh extreme glass cannons

Well I guess it means chicken is super strong but the bosses are just super stronger
basically yes, but chicken has still more dura then the bosses from non selling the fat man while the bosses do take quite a good amount of damage from It, the bosses AP is just enough to one shoot the chicken

that's really funny that the protagonist of a game where he is one shooted is a stone wall and the oponents are glass cannons :V

Nuke >>>> Chicken dura(No sell nukes) < Everyone other then chicken AP < Bosses dura < Nuke(takes more them one to take down a boss... I think, will confirm later) < Other enemies Dura and Fake moon boss dura

Oh, os codigos são cannon ja que aparecem nas cutscenes

e tbm... como nos lidamos com o codigo de peido? colocamos como "habilidade opicional"? ou colocamos o codigo como item opcional?

Sorry, those are two separate structures
Boss AP > Nuke < Chicken Dura
Boss Dura < Nuke > Chicken AP

But anyway, can you even use nuke in boss fights?
Yes, with Nuclear Mode code you get a new weapon, a controler that let You spam nukes, the code apear in the final cutscene of the game, so basically is a cannon thing chicken can have... technically

here are all the codes

Back