• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brazilian Gang 2.0v Discussion Thread (Write only in English, not in Portuguese)

In english Lemon

The codes will be a second tabber of the profile
sorry, got exited

So like TF2 that You can restric their magic spell or powerups as You want? okay

so he will have 3 tabbers
base
with normal game equipament
codes habilities
cutscene equipament(Like the drill)

What will we do about the alternative skins? I think the ones that don't come from code found in game should just be considered non cannon and not be used

Well, for speed there is a in-game measure of the length of the levels and Chicken can cover like a km in 15 seconds.

Because the progress bar shows how fast it moves

The hammer will probably get the bigger LS, Giant Chicken can uproot a tree, which is Class 10
Chicken is more just destroying the entire tree, but yes, the hammer is the best one here
Chicken can move 1 meter per frame, the game is in 60 fps

60 m/s (Subsonic)
Hum... if we calculate the full lenght of a level we may get a better value, but this is alread good (don't forget we need atack speed too, this is just movement speed)

I saw you talking about codes, they're probably not meant to be used in the profile. The wiki does not consider "cheat codes" or similar things.

An example would be Minecraft's creative mode, they have tried to argue for this to be a valid mode like survivor but it was rejected.

I saw you talking about codes, they're probably not meant to be used in the profile. The wiki does not consider "cheat codes" or similar things.

An example would be Minecraft's creative mode, they have tried to argue for this to be a valid mode like survivor but it was rejected.
Yeah, and if we're getting nuke scaling to bosses via codes I don't think it should count, since you can't use it in regular gameplay

Yeah, and if we're getting nuke scaling to bosses via codes I don't think it should count, since you can't use it in regular gameplay
You can trough? also they alread one shoot chicken who survive the nuke without code (nukes are a normal powerup in the game) and the codes apear in in game cutscenes, the thing actually is not "the bosses can tank a nuke" we are saying, we are saying that "the bosses aren't one shooted by the nuke"

You are all forgetten about the inverse square law

The energy that the bosses withstand is bigger than the energy that chicken receives, because Chicken is smaller

You are all forgetten about the inverse square law

The energy that the bosses withstand is bigger than the energy that chicken receives, because Chicken is smaller
Jessie wtf are You talking about?

also, that newton law can be ignored if the verse showed proof that the AP is higher them the dura, that is SCJ situation

One more thing, sinse bullet's aren't that fast one SCJ and the meteors are also much faster chicken is probable actually much faster them just subsonic

Also, for some reason You can't bringh the nuclear controll to the wolf boss fight and the moon boss fight (didn't tried the Dragão demoniaco com sede de sangue do tamanho de uma montanha trough

You can bringh It to the Dragão Vampiro Com Sede de Sangue do Tamanho de uma Montanha too (DVCSDSDTDUM vs Dragão de nome impronunciavel? both will be Low 7-C and possible 7-C after all)

You can bringh It to the Dragão Vampiro Com Sede de Sangue do Tamanho de uma Montanha too (DVCSDSDTDUM vs Dragão de nome impronunciavel? both will be Low 7-C and possible 7-C after all)
The name of this dragon is so big, that I'm thinking in just put his name as dragon and call it a day

Also, them we will have

Dragão de Nome impronunciavel
 And
Dragão Vampiro Com Sede De Sangue Do Tamanho De Uma Montanha

Brazil will have 2 big named dragons on It' inventory

Guys, I don't know how to say this but... Chicken Jumper's original language is english, so profiles should use the english name.

Guys, I don't know how to say this but... Chicken Jumper's original language is english, so profiles should use the english name.
And?

And?
That's different, MHA is originally japanese, the wiki's formal language is english. This would be more like making a page for Superman and calling it Super-Homem.
The brazilian works in the wiki have the original name in portuguese but that's only because their main language is portuguese, SCJ was released in english and has a portuguese translation.

That's different, MHA is originally japanese, the wiki's formal language is english. This would be more like making a page for Superman and calling it Super-Homem.
The brazilian works in the wiki have the original name in portuguese but that's only because their main language is portuguese, SCJ was released in english and has a portuguese translation.
No, the wiki It self say they don't care about that, there was a entire debate about that, It's about preference and sinse the creator is brazilian It's fair game for PT br Names

I think it would be something like Bloodthirsty Mountain Sized Vampire Dragon, a more accurate translation (though I can't really check lol)

Back