• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brazilian Gang 2.0v Discussion Thread (Write only in English, not in Portuguese)

Basically ever ordem monster drains sanity from just beingh looked at, I think It1s type 3?

ye, Ordem profiles aren't the best but is beacuse of the nature of beingh a table top rpg verse beacuse is really complex

and RW has a weaknes that some RWers can't warp reallities that aren't theirs, but ist's not all of them
Depends on the monster, in the Outsider's and Devil's case, they are some of the strongest creatures they are so looking at them will instantly and completely destroy your perception of reality to the point where you can't even function, canonically every character who went crazy to a monster encounter killed themselves immediately after. The Outsider specifically made Xande lose all hope and allowed the Outsider to do whatever he wanted to him
I think it's best to shelve this discussion, since the Order's profiles are not in the best state

footnote: Its funny how we are having this discussing abot outsider vs Provedor, when technically Robot Pulsar can stomp the Outsider and the Devil

I think it's best to shelve this discussion, since the Order's profiles are not in the best state

footnote: Its funny how we are having this discussing abot outsider vs Provedor, when technically Robot Pulsar can stomp the Outsider and the Devil
not really but sure, and agree, this is not place to vs debate, only place to discuss things to make... anything else?

i don't think it can lol, they are both invulnerable to damage and ignore durability through many means
but yeah I should get to fixing the Ordem profiles

Not a Br a character, but I want display this profile that I made:

Not a Br a character, but I want display this profile that I made:
I remenber whem I played social empires, miss It, I remenber having a megazord somehow

Strongest Br has appears
Dona Morte destrói

No Bitches: Megamind Meme Template

No profile?

Outsider's is explained in his immortality (though he should have the Invulnerability ability), Devil should have it too (damn their profiles suck rn)
The current invulnerability, besides being something that has to be said like "the character is invulnerable", has to have a special mechanic behind it that says why the character is invulnerable.

I don't know if Order has this.

The current invulnerability, besides being something that has to be said like "the character is invulnerable", has to have a special mechanic behind it that says why the character is invulnerable.

I don't know if Order has this.
Most creatures that are invulnerable are so because of something called "Enigma of Fear", basically a puzzle they have to solve to turn off their invulnerability

I would argue that having a infinity amount of robots to fight is more suited to be in the "strongest 8-B" also I'm surprised how F somehow got into the strongest high 8-C lol, guess there isn't much concorrence

I mean, by SBA Provedor know he is in a fight and want to fight
Still in character trough. so he has no reason to think he needs to just hax someone away if touching him alread is a very hard to deal with... actually his passive RW body probable is enough to put provedor there, go ahead

Still in character trough. so he has no reason to think he needs to just hax someone away if touching him alread is a very hard to deal with... actually his passive RW body probable is enough to put provedor there, go ahead
The funny part is that exist a possibility that the Provedor's enemy forget about him, and Provedor winning by W.O, since people shouldn't be able to remember about him

The funny part is that exist a possibility that the Provedor's enemy forget about him, and Provedor winning by W.O, since people shouldn't be able to remember about him
You should argue that in there too them, the oponent literaly forget he is fighting something and goes away

Back