• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brazilian Gang 2.0v Discussion Thread (Write only in English, not in Portuguese)

Just checked, the translated name is... bad

Blood-Thirsty Vampire Dragon The Size Of A Mountain
Blood-Thirsty-Vampire-Dragon-The-Size-Of-A-Mountain.png

(aLSO CHICKEN LOOK SO MISERABLE ON THIS FRAME LOL)

I think everyone will be pleased to know that the original TDM characters will be tier 1-B having at least 13 layers of infinities and possible beingh 12 D when outside the comics(yes, their AP is suqerior to their dimensionality)

I think everyone will be pleased to know that the original TDM characters will be tier 1-B having at least 13 layers of infinities and possible beingh 12 D when outside the comics(yes, their AP is suqerior to their dimensionality)
So basically TDM solos 99% of fiction? Awesome.

So basically TDM solos 99% of fiction? Awesome.
Preety much, and there is probable things I missed that could make TDM even bigger considering how much story exist on TDM

And, TDM is 1 or 2 infinitys above baseline 1-B, so they can all completly stomp most of 1-B characters too (maria cebolinha solos goku)

Is there a cosmology blog or something for TDM? I assume it would require some good explanations to get a tier like that
Not yet(we are not even gonna try to touch the original TDM yet, too big) but you can see the explanation on the Turma da Monica discussion thread

I think it's because if it passes then R>F transcendence will qualify for 1-A, meaning TDM would be pretty high on that level.

1-A Turma da Mônica would be a nightmare, basically is impossible to do a good match, and I barely understand this tier and above
1-B turma da monica is a lot more erned in my opnion...ugghhh... well... techinically mauricio and others see the TDM cosmology as fiction but a 2D plane that they drawn in the comics pages so ai guess this will atill be 1-B?

I would also compare the head to a
But in the end is probable easier to just calculate how heavy would It be if was 3D and made entirely of metal

I would also compare the head to a
But in the end is probable easier to just calculate how heavy would It be if was 3D and made entirely of metal
Comparing with a sledgehammer got a lower result

Comparing with a sledgehammer got a lower result
The problem is that chicken hammer head is much bigger them the hammers It was comdared too... finding the weight and volune of a IRL sledghammer head and coverting to the area of the chicken hammer head would probable give much bigger results

Back