• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brawl stars minor revision

So why not Above Average stamina for all brawlers (can fight for minutes), and why not subsonic reaction? They indeed can dodge a supersonic attack but have yall seen the distance between the attacker and the dodger? No way of them getting supersonic RS.

why not Above Average stamina
That's not a Stamina rating. Most, if not all, of the Brawlers have Peak Human Stamina, so I don'y see an issue there
why not subsonic reaction? They indeed can dodge a supersonic attack but have yall seen the distance between the attacker and the dodger? No way of them getting supersonic RS.
A calc would help to give them a solid value for their reaction speed

That's not a Stamina rating. Most, if not all, of the Brawlers have Peak Human Stamina, so I don'y see an issue there

A calc would help to give them a solid value for their reaction speed
"That's not a Stamina rating. Most, if not all, of the Brawlers have Peak Human Stamina, so I don'y see an issue there"

Excuse me then Athletic since they can run through the entire map and contend with other brawlers for minutes without getting tired, but im all ears for a peak human stamina feat

/////

"A calc would help to give them a solid value for their reaction speed"

There is no calc yet.
I doubt there is a single feat inside the game that puts them at such. They can only dodge bullets after they have passed a considerable distance, so, subsonic reaction too? No?
Why not put them at subsonic everything for now as a placeholder?

"That's not a Stamina rating. Most, if not all, of the Brawlers have Peak Human Stamina, so I don'y see an issue there"

Excuse me then Athletic since they can run through the entire map and contend with other brawlers for minutes without getting tired, but im all ears for a peak human stamina feat

/////

"A calc would help to give them a solid value for their reaction speed"

There is no calc yet.
I doubt there is a single feat inside the game that puts them at such. They can only dodge bullets after they have passed a considerable distance, so, subsonic reaction too? No?
Why not put them at subsonic everything for now as a placeholder
They cant dodge colt's bullets point blank for example

they can run through the entire map and contend with other brawlers for minutes without getting tired
I mean, Peak Human sounds alright to me from that justification
I doubt there is a single feat inside the game that puts them at such.
Inb4 there's a feat that puts them a like Hypersonic or sth lol
They can only dodge bullets after they have passed a considerable distance, so, subsonic reaction too? No?
Why not put them at subsonic everything for now as a placeholder?
I mean, that's fine by me, but honestly I don't care enough about the verse to say much

I mean, Peak Human sounds alright to me from that justification

Inb4 there's a feat that puts them a like Hypersonic or sth lol

I mean, that's fine by me, but honestly I don't care enough about the verse to say much
Okay then peak human cuz they dont get tired okay i see but, may i remove the supersonic reaction speed until the actual calc comes up?

Also uh... Quick question... Since the bullet is like 300m/s and passes 1 tile in roughly 1sec then wouldnt that make all characters gigantic?

Also uh... Quick question... Since the bullet is like 300m/s and passes 1 tile in roughly 1sec then wouldnt that make all characters gigantic?
first off, it passed it in 1 frame, which is 1/25th of a second so if we were talking about real time then it'd be 12 meters of movement.
second, you do realize that the persepctive of the player can be different than the perspective in real life right? otherwise playing games with MFTL characters would be quite literally physically impossible. If we had no other option then we'd use real frames and distance to determine speed, but considering we can literally see bullets moving it's very clearly not that.

could you ping someone to come check it out?
@KLOL506
I meant calc member..
iron-man-tony-stark.gif

Back