• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Requiem: 7-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Ovens said:
Then it's Knack time BAYBEEEEEEEEEE
Knack's weaknesses actually make him viable, somehow, given that his regen can be bypassed by destroying the stone that holds him together.

Dargoo Faust said:
Apparently Vile's only hax isn't used much in character but if that can be disputed go ahead. Cassiopeia is probably a no go too, sorry.

@Xanx the first looks good.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I guess League of Legends cant participate, RIP.

wait, my final league of legends play: Eternum Reksai.

It's a mistake by my part; I should have replaced Rider with someone else's entry

Fate was used so much on 7-A I'd rather just let in Bazett

IMO Death Bubble isn't out of character to the extent that we should have Lord Vile here. It might not be his tool of choice, but he doesn't avoid using it either. It isn't even an ultimate technique or something. The fact that it is omnidirectional doesn't help.

To that comes that he is a quite strong fighter without using it, so there is nothing compensating for his ability to end any fight as soon he feels like using this technique.

That aside, gonna nominate someone from Weakness of Beatrice. Just don't know where to draw the hax line, so I'm just going to nominate from 1st to last choice and you guys nominate whichever is sufficiently balanced:

1. The Sage (either key is fine) - thing is as she can use spells from Beatrice and Wildefrau she has oxygen deprivation and absolute zero, so she is probably too hax
  2. Underworld Lord - Disease Inducement through a scratch and 12 1up's
  3. Ileana - Soul Rip, but only right after being pulled from the ground. To that hard to permanently kill as long as she has seeds left.
  4. Skull Wave - This should be balanced. No notable hax, aside from the fact that he is a hat.
  5. Sutriona - Just some poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back