• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boxing an ancient berserker (Yuto Takeda vs The Oni)

Following for now
I'll start then

Oni is knowledgeable in his surroundings with his surroundings and should be able to immediately locate Yuto via the Lethal Pursuer Perk which allows him to see his enemies at the start of the match. Trail of Torment also helps concealing his identity to get the first strike which is where this gets good.

Sloppy Butcher means that every hit he does causes severe bleeding wounds which helps with his power. You see when someone is injured during a fight against The Oni, they will drop blood orbs which only The Oni can see and absorb which if he absorbs enough, will allow him to activate Blood Fury which allows him to one-shot people who could normally take hits from him

Also Knock Out means that his hits will inflict a concussion

Aren't all of those used against like, normal, 10-B dudes? I don't see why that would mean a normal hit from this dude is gonna cause massive bleeding to someone comparable to him (Kind of)

Also, how exactly does Trail of Torment works? It says it works only when dudes use a generator or smth. Does it like, make him invisible?

Anyways, assuming they do work, although Yuto isn't a god in terms of skill like Yu, he should still vastly scale above normal boxers, and considering this is Evolution mode, then his Analytical Prediction along with his AD should honestly pretty easily skill stomp the Oni into oblivion.

Also his Stamina is ******* immense, so I doubt he's gonna get that tired even after getting hit.

so before anything, does Yuto have some abilities that could be put in Yu's profile as well?
Not really.

Yuto's Analytical Prediction is pretty basic (maybe trash) in comparison to proper users of AP of Boxer. His go to is just sheer tanking and stamina tbh + Genius mode and Accelerated Development. But yeah he has a strong advantage on that end.

That said if Oni inducing bleed can be bad if he hits above Yuto's eyes or eye. But at that point Yuto would just probably adapt and keep avoiding attacks from that. AD would help that.

Yeah I think I'm gonna vote Chadto.

Does it like, make him invisible?
Removes his terror radius and red stain which is a red light pointing at whatever the killer is looking at until he hits something
Aren't all of those used against like, normal, 10-B dudes?
Nope, Dwight's dura is 9-B
Anyways, assuming they do work, although Yuto isn't a god in terms of skill like Yu, he should still vastly scale above normal boxers, and considering this is Evolution mode, then his Analytical Prediction along with his AD should honestly pretty easily skill stomp the Oni into oblivion.
But at that point Yuto would just probably adapt and keep avoiding attacks from that. AD would help that.
But that's against boxing, right? Because I remember something a little suspicious in another match

Removes his terror radius and red stain which is a red light pointing at whatever the killer is looking at until he hits something
...How does that work in an actual match? He's still there, no? That honestly just seems like game-mechanics.
Ah, alright.
But that's against boxing, right? Because I remember something a little suspicious in another match
I mean, that's an entirely different match against a dude whose super skilled against another dude whose super skilled and has a sword that can cut through anything.

Just because a dude uses a sword doesn't mean that's it, the other dude's skill levels don't matter because he didn't fight against a sword. I don't see why Yuto wouldn't just go "Oh shit" once he sees The Oni has a sword, and tries to predict him by seeing his movements, or just go "lol AD" and memorize all of Oni's attacks then proceed to fodderize him.

Currently voting for Yuto, tbh. I don't see what Oni has that makes him a huge issue barring a sword.

...How does that work in an actual match? He's still there, no? That honestly just seems like game-mechanics.
Basically the terror radius makes it so anyone near the killer will experience elevated heart rate and uh, yeah, that's it. Simply removes any mention of his presence besides his physical self
barring a sword.
Well you see once that blood fury thing activates, he pulls out a spiked club which one-shots... Yeah, I got nothing else

Although a different weapon entirely can give more trouble to a person who's used to dealing with an entirely different fighting style I don't think Yuto's opponent is skilled enough to capitalize on that.

Overall Yuto wins this via AD. He's never bled before so that might give him trouble like Injae in the epilogue but he'll pull through

Back