• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boxing against a Bot - Adam Jensen (Deus Ex) vs Yu (The Boxer)

The wrong Adam (Smasher) fighting Illuminaughti

versus

Yu don't have a last name my boxer boi

112335-video-games-digital-art-men-Deus-Ex-Mankind-Divided-Deus-Ex-Adam-Jensen-cybernetics-Augmentation-science-fiction.jpg

E8DXUnHVoAEfsAU.jpg:large

Going to be using 9-B tiers. Adam's primary Key versus Yu's Debut Key. (If the match is too unfair, I'll use the 22 Key)

Speed equalized.

Starting Distance of 30 meters.

Fight at a local warehouse with lots of cover for both of them. (Can be changed to suit the battle more)

Yu - 151489.0084 joules. J (Outscales)

Adam Jensen - Can Smash walls (Take note Adam casually does this to KO people and is only limited by gameplay)

Last edited:
Adam looks baseline, so he's 15 kilojoules. Yu is 151.4890084 kilojoules.

Yu has a 10.0992672267x AP advantage, so he one-shots.

Damn, just looking at that video, I'm pretty sure if someone actually bothers to calc it, it'll be above Yu's ap.

Like, I just did some calc off of some estimation from the vid alone, and got smth like 1.2 Megajoules. Yu is like, 0.151 megajoules.

Damn, just looking at that video, I'm pretty sure if someone actually bothers to calc it, it'll be above Yu's ap.

Like, I just did some calc off of some estimation from the vid alone, and got smth like 1.2 Megajoules. Yu is like, 0.151 megajoules.
Blog it.

No. Let Yu win.

The video sucks dick since the angles are kinda screwed, and pixel-scaling it is gonna take like 3 pics, which I don't have the energy to do.

If someone has a good screenshot of something to scale next to the wall, I'm pretty sure the result will be way higher.

Oh godamnit.

But hey that's good news for me as a Deus ex fan.

Anyway even without that, it would be fairer to increase the distance between them. Though Adam still has things like "Instant knockout via TESLA", flashbangs and gas grenades/mines.

Also yes Yu would need a method to deal with invisibility unless he wants to be shanked from behind by a blade.

No. Let Yu win.

The video sucks dick since the angles are kinda screwed, and pixel-scaling it is gonna take like 3 pics, which I don't have the energy to do.

If someone has a good screenshot of something to scale next to the wall, I'm pretty sure the result will be way higher.
I don't really care if Yu wins or not. I'm honestly tired of The Boxer matches and skill debates. I'm tired of explaining why Yu skill stomps (insert fodder here). These matches with him are not fun.

I'm more so worried about inaccurate stats on Adam's profile.

No. Let Yu win.

There is this one -

Where he gets off from this, happens near the end

I don't really care if Yu wins or not. I'm honestly tired of The Boxer matches and skill debates. I'm tired of explaining why Yu skill stomps (insert fodder here). These matches with him are not fun.

I'm more so worried about inaccurate stats on Adam's profile.
It's an old profile so I'm not surprised. Gonna get to work on it too. (That's the second combatant against Yu that's not

That said how does Yu skill stomp against most matches? (In here kinda has an advantage but calling it a stomp is silly since Yu never does techniques as his go to usually) Daniel was one matchup where he was actually matched if not outmatched in skill, and Yu's skill is a pretty simple "Copy it and do it". It's not like he ever uses his skills properly anyway against enemies that threaten him like Aaron.

That said how does Yu skill stomp? Daniel was one matchup where he was actually matched if not outmatched in skill, and Yu's skill is a pretty simple "Copy it and do it". It's not like he ever uses his skills properly anyway against enemies that threaten him like Aaron.
I already plan to debunk your poo poo analysis of Yu's skill in that match, because frankly, it's absolutely horrendous, just not today. Frankly, your oversimplification of Yu's abilities annoys me, but that's not me saying anything against you, just your arguments.

I already plan to debunk your poo poo analysis of Yu's skill in that match, because frankly, it's absolutely horrendous, just not today. Frankly, your oversimplification of Yu's abilities annoys me, but that's not me saying anything against you, just your arguments.
You do seem to have a much stronger opinion of Yu than me so I'll give you that 👀 . Take your time no rush

I have a strong opinion on information I believe to be false or inaccurate. Though I also do have very strong feelings about Yu and the verse, yes. I basically made it, after all, with assistance from @Rikimarox2 and @Arceus0x.

Back