• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser's Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
It makes little sense for me to have Bowser's stats varies from something as low as 9-C to 6-B, when Mario has a solid Low 7-B tiering.

Especially since Bowser seems to constantly physically fight with Mario. I don't see why we should even take note of any 9-C stats.

I think Bowser should just be directly scaled to Marion instead of that wonky rating, unless he has good reasons to have varying stats.

Since this is a Bowser topic, i feel that this should also be somewhat brought up.

Boweser in his Giga form is rated as 6-B, likely higher for being superior to Dark Boweser who in a calc feat was able to generate a hurricane in the range of 12.89 GT's, or Island level by our AP chart. So unless anyone whose really deep into SMB can explain the tiering, i'd suggest downgrading that form of Bowser to there as well along with this (which i agree like the others unless anyone can explain why his stats should stay, that is....).

I originally thought that the 9-C stuff was pre-Super Mario World, but even then Mario has solid Wall feats in that game so I dunno. I agree it should be removed and replaced with Low 7-B.

His durability is also all over the place. From Large Building to Large Star.

Let's wait for Dino Ranger Black. Perhaps he can fix the profile?

This actually does make sense especially since Bowser is Country level in his very debut. I'm guessing these stats are taken from some of his playable appearance in the spin-offs since character stats varies in those games for balance. If everyone is ok with it, I can either scale his lowest stat to Mario since he fights him majority of the time or removing it all together due to what I previously said.

@Cross Giga Bowser is a form exclusive to the SSB series that he never used in any installment in the Mario series. I really don't know why he recieved such a rating in the first place especially in a crossover wether certian characters are alot weaker or stronger than they are in their actual games. I rather remove it and replace it with a giant form since he used it several times and fight Dark Bowser, who also has this form as well.

Imo he doesn't have any reasons to have low tier Spin Off feats if Mario doesn't either.

I think we should just have base Bowser physically Low 7-B to 6-C due to Mario. 6-B with Magic I guess?

@DRB I am fine with if you rescale the page from Mario, if you wish.

I have now temporarily unlocked the page.

Wouldn't turning Toads into bricks be more of a range thing though? Like, transumuting all humans on Earth wouldn't even be Country level because that's less area than even a good-sized Island.

@Dino: You still have not stated the reason why Mario's stats are not scaled to Bowser. Is it because:

• Mario needs all his powerups (hammers, stars, fire flower) to match Bowser in combat?
  • Mario utilizes his skill compared to Bowser's brute strength?
  • Mario has never actually defeated Bowser in direct combat other than in Super Mario 64 (SMG is a different story)?
I would like you to not dismiss other people's opinions. Thank you.

Isn't Giga/Giant Bowser being 6-B for being superior to Dark Bowser who had a feat that got calc'd at 6-C level seem a bit....big? Cause that's a huge jump for being superior by that much.

I still think Giga/Giant Bowser should At least 6-C unless he actually did a Country level feat. @DRB

I'm just wondering about something. Dino, you haven't explained why Mario doesn't scale to Bowser? Instead of ignoring us. Can you please explain that? If you do have some sort of legitimate answer that is.

@Lina Shields

I didn't dismiss any opinion and all those reasons you stated have never been the case considering he has fought Bowser directly without power-ups (Mostly in RPGs and 3D installments.). The thing is that Mario faced him in various different situations. At certian points, he faces Bowser in his standard form. In others, Bowser is seen using Power Stars in 64, being possessed by Princess Shroob, using the Dream Stone, and so forth with several of these giving him a drastic power boost while Mario, more or less, remains the same. It's going to make scaling him to Bowser difficult for all these reasons thus why I stated his stats are fine.

@Cross

Giga Bowser is an SSB exclusive transformation. He really shouldn't be scaled to anything related to the actual series. Ask for Dark Bowser's calc, didn't the person who made it admitted that he used Joke's End from Beanbean Kingdom, which is alot smaller than the Mushroom Kingdom? Plus, the kingdom have already established itself to be a country at this point so there's no stretch in the scaling at all.

A profile of the Pure Hearts already exists with Bowser and Peach being noted as wielders. There is really no need to include it in their profiles. And Luigi, despite being the host, never used it in his own will or even indicated he can use it. He was manipulated by Dimentio. Thus, he should not be noted as it's user.

Also, I'm still wondering about mario and luigi fighting evenly with Antasma in the dreamy world. Should there profiles be at least 4-A being able to fight Antasma in the Dream World power up by Dreamy Luigi who can manipulate constellations? As for the dreamy stone I know you talked to me about that...

@NAMF

No. Since Mario was powered up from Dreamy Luigi during the fight, who is a seperate entity from the actual Luigi, neither of the brothers will be scaled to Antasma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back