• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser's Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DBR yea I guess it isn't technically luigi, but mario was the real mario though in the Dream World luigi powered him up powerful enough to fight him. Even though it's technically not luigi, Mario was actually there. Can you explain to me a little more?

Basically, your logic is the equilvalent of scaling Goku's base form to Beerus despite the fact he fought him in his SSGSS form. Dreamy Luigi is the one who performed all the said feats and is the one powering up Mario. Since Mario was powered-up by him while fighting Antasma rather than by himself, he shouldn't be scaled to Antasma at all.

Let's wait until DRB has performed the changes.

Also Dreamy Bowser's durability isn't listed.

@ NAMF

Actually, his durability should be scale to his Attack Potency as well, considering he became a physical manifestion of dream worlds and can tank or block attacks from the Zeekeeper should Mario use the Zee Egg move to summon him.

@Ant Ok. I'm done this time. You can close this thread and the page. Thanks

@NAMF Most of them are already mentioned anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back