• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser vs Alduin

Can people at least try to say why. Like low godly regen maybe is the problem, but Bowser has sealing which would incap Alduin and Bowser resist his main hax of void manipulation (granted Alduin does have a monstrous ap advantage but this is a hax fight for the most part).

The problem is that

1: Alduin is higher-D

2: Dunno if Sealing's gonna work due to Alduin outranging Bowser

His high 1-B range is both mostly out of character and really isn't even combat applicable. Does Bowser not have higher D hax?

Hmmmmm...

Well, I dunno. If Bowser seals him in a book, Alduin's gonna outrange and hit him with an AP that's way out of his league.

Does Bowser's sealing not incap the opponent? I'm pretty sure you can't attack while sealed because that why 682 lost to Link (pre a crap ton of revisions for scp). I mean if Bowser's sealing has that weakness then this is probably a stomp, but I don't think you can snipe people while sealed.

Actually, funny, as Bowser's sealing comes from one of the Yoshi games. He traps an entire island in a book. That MIGHT be a wincon.

Even an Elder Scroll (definitely a sealing artifact) can't even stop Alduin. In Elder Scrolls Blades, Celemaril the Witch-King with supposed Low 2-C power was killed because the protagonist used an Elder Scroll to seal him from using "infinite timelines to regenerate" - it means that Celemaril is completely immortal via space-time regenaration that his spirit can escape to a different timeline to regenerate.

Alduin is on a different league. So an effective sealing against Alduin needs to be at least a Low 1-C blessing plus an Elder Scroll. Too bad the said thing did not completely depower him, only weakened him.

Except it did stop him for literally thousands of years. And yeah it's better sealing than Bowsers but considering incap on this site is a day and the only thing of sealing he escaped from took thousands of years; it would take him an unquantifiable amount of time escape Bowser's which is incap by this site's standard (I think Alduin can still easily win just saying Bowser has options) (also this asumming Alduin wasn't just flung out of it due to his rule as the world eater, and he actually did escape on his own).

Keeweed said:
Except it did stop him for literally thousands of years. And yeah it's better sealing than Bowsers but considering incap on this site is a day and the only thing of sealing he escaped from took thousands of years; it would take him an unquantifiable amount of time escape Bowser's which is incap by this site's standard (I think Alduin can still easily win just saying Bowser has options) (also this asumming Alduin wasn't just flung out of it due to his rule as the world eater, and he actually did escape on his own).
Unlike an Elder Scroll, alduin in our case will be completely immortal being absolutely difficult to kill unless you have cosmic hax. Bowser's sealing, if it works, is best a temporary dimensional banishment. Alduin will have a full strength and immortality that can only be nulled via Dragonrend. It will be extremely difficult to win against Alduin

Alduin being sealed for a day is a win condition for Bowser, he doesn't have to kill Alduin so the immortal and regen is unimportant for that win condition. I think Alduin is more likely to win this but I'm just saying Bowser has ways to win this.

Back