• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Super Star Bowser and First Key Zilla are used,

Bowser is City Block level+,

Starting distance is 1.35 km,

Speed is unequalized,

and Battle takes place in Manhattan.

Bowser's AP is 91.52 Tons of TNT
Bowser is faster than 108.62 m/s, but to an unquantifiable degree

Zilla's AP is 83 Tons of TNT
Zilla is stated to move at speeds of 300 mph (134.112 m/s)

The AP Gap is roughly 1.10x
The Speed difference is roughly 1.23x

Good American Bowser:
Bad American Godzilla:
Inconclusive:

images_23.jpg

images_22.jpg

Last edited:
According to Zilla’s profile, Zilla is a mostly evasive creature, which means it could potentially keep away from Bowser long enough for the Power Star to wear off, than just ragdoll Bowser around, which is possible considering the hefty starting distance. However, if Zilla decides to try and take Bowser head-on, than Bowser slams because Zilla does not have an extreme heat resistance and Zilla cannot hit a target for shit according to the Dream thread.

I’ll remain neutral for now, cause I don’t know which one is more likely.

According to Zilla’s profile, Zilla is a mostly evasive creature, which means it could potentially keep away from Bowser long enough for the Power Star to wear off, than just ragdoll Bowser around, which is possible considering the hefty starting distance. However, if Zilla decides to try and take Bowser head-on, than Bowser slams because Zilla does not have an extreme heat resistance and Zilla cannot hit a target for shit according to the Dream thread.

I’ll remain neutral for now, cause I don’t know which one is more likely.
I do want to say that while 1.35 km is a fairly long distance, both characters can casually cross it in under 10 seconds due to their subsonic speed. Considering they can also fight and react at such speeds, a minute will be much longer for them than it will be for us, kinda like what you'd see in Dragon Ball fights.

While I'm not sure how good Zilla is at hitting small targets, one of the ways he could win is by stepping on Bowser and keeping him pinned until the Super Star wears off

Last edited:
To be honest, zilla isn't safe when the super star effect finish, Bowser still has 8-B dura and Zilla still lack resistence to heat on the level of bowser fire that can melt a suwer lid

also, pinning bowser will not really help sinse he would still be able to shoot fire from his mouth into godzilla feet, or use the shockwaves from the superstar atacks... also to pin bowser Godzilla would need to hit him and not his afterimages

hummm... Is zilla underground mobillity combat applicable?

To be honest, zilla isn't safe when the super star effect finish, Bowser still has 8-B dura and Zilla still lack resistence to heat on the level of bowser fire that can melt a suwer lid

also, pinning bowser will not really help sinse he would still be able to shoot fire from his mouth into godzilla feet, or use the shockwaves from the superstar atacks... also to pin bowser Godzilla would need to hit him and not his afterimages

hummm... Is zilla underground mobillity combat applicable?
I'm not sure if it is combat applicable. But Zilla can also blow Boozer away with his breath attack, and I think it would be rather difficult (depending on the position) to move or open your mouth if a giant foot is pressed down on you

I'm not sure if it is combat applicable. But Zilla can also blow Boozer away with his breath attack, and I think it would be rather difficult (depending on the position) to move or open your mouth if a giant foot is pressed down on you
Bowser with star can ignore his own fire breath, and Bowser could do that while frozen solid

Bowser with star can ignore his own fire breath, and Bowser could do that while frozen solid
Oh right, however, Bowser can still be sent flying by Zilla's BA as he only has Class 50 LS while Zilla's is Class K, this is also shown by the fact Zilla doesn't get blown back whenever he uses the ''Power Breath", and Zilla does have some heat resistance, as he was able to withstand the fireballs created by missiles and torpedos

Oh right, however, Bowser can still be sent flying by Zilla's BA as he only has Class 50 LS while Zilla's is Class K, this is also shown by the fact Zilla doesn't get blown back whenever he uses the ''Power Breath", and Zilla does have some heat resistance, as he was able to withstand the fireballs created by missiles and torpedos
Heat resistence isn't on It's profile unfortunetly

And... How much does zilla weight? depening bowser can literaly lift zilla up if It tries to pin him

Back