• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it'd be like saying Part 1 Naruto's normal size Rasengan was as strong as Minato's normal size Rasengan.

Size isn't an indicator, it's feats. Boruto just doesn't have the feats to back this justification.

Saying Boruto can only make a tiny one on his own is wrong now though, the manga clearly proves that he can make a normal one. So now it comes down to chakra and its control.

For starters, size does play part. This, "size of the Rasengan doesn't matter" argument is nonsense.

• Bigger Size = More Chakra being pumped into it = stronger than standard size Rasengan.
  • The strength of the chakra used also plays a huge part.
They both go Hand in Hand. In addition to this, skill of said character plays a integral part as well. Anyone who has better chakra control than Naruto and can use Rasengan would At Least be comparable. Depending on what kind of chakra he is using.

Boruto, is more skillful all of part 1 cast Konoha 11.

• Can create Rasengan casual with no aid.
  • Knows 3 elemental natures
  • Can infuse Nature Elements with Ninja Tools (Which only Jonin level ninja and Samurai have been shown to do)
There should be no debate in whether Boruto is more skilled than Naruto, especially in Chakra control.

But don't take my word for it (Boruto One Shotting Ao with Rasengan, making him scream aloud):

0022-025
0022-026

Btw, Ao is Ex-Anbu for the Mist and has fought Shisui. Even here in Boruto, he was easily able to knock out and injure Jonin Konohamaru (I.E. He's => Part 1 Kabuto and Kakashi). So......

I don't believe it counts as a one-shot when Ao had been beaten down already and even had his chakra severely drained through the Chakra Saber to the point he himself notes that his strength is failing and he can't move fast anymore.

Also, as we see, Boruto hits Ao with his Rasengan on Ao's left side. Yet when we see Ao on the ground, Ao is completely uninjured nor are his clothes even damaged from that same side.

I don't agree it was the Rasengan that was the finishing touch as it did no superficial damage even, but the Chakra Saber (which already has it's 7-C rating) is what did the damage and put Ao out the fight.

So no, Boruto isn't 7-C with his Rasengan as it did no damage to a nerfed 7-C character even; however, Boruto's Chakra Saber did easily cut through a nerfed 7-C character.

I'm personally neutral on this, but I'll hear what the rest of the staff think.

@Imade

• Ao wasn't beaten down in the slightest.
  • Unquantifiably drained. You can't say he dropped entire tiers because of it with no proof. That's highly faulty, especially when he was still physically superior to Boruto afterwards. You are making it out to be something it's not.
  • Ao's clothing is irrelevant. Scans posted show Boruto clearly made him scream aloud with a single hit.
  • Note that the chakra sabre doesn't enhance Boruto's chakra. Why would a chakra blade made from his chakra by a device that doesn't enhance said Chakra be superior to his strongest jutsu? Makes no sense. The chakra sabre in fact inhances my argument.
  • You say he did no damage, Manga shows a single shot making a 7-C ninja, who had his chakra unquantifiably drained, screaming aloud.....
I'm sorry, IMade, but your argument doesn't really hold substance Here. You are literally arguing:

• Superficial Damage
  • Unquantifiable nerfs
And Note, Rasengan primarily does internal Damage.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I don't believe it counts as a one-shot when Ao had been beaten down already and even had his chakra severely drained through the Chakra Saber to the point he himself notes that his strength is failing and he can't move fast anymore.
Also, as we see, Boruto hits Ao with his Rasengan on Ao's left side. Yet when we see Ao on the ground, Ao is completely uninjured nor are his clothes even damaged from that same side.

I don't agree it was the Rasengan that was the finishing touch as it did no superficial damage even, but the Chakra Saber (which already has it's 7-C rating) is what did the damage and put Ao out the fight.

So no, Boruto isn't 7-C with his Rasengan as it did no damage to a nerfed 7-C character even; however, Boruto's Chakra Saber did easily cut through a nerfed 7-C character.
how to misinterpret shit 101. Is u gud bro?!?!?!?

Btw, just so we all are clear, 7-C ranges from 5.8 kt to 100 kt. Ao having his Chakra/Stamina drained could still quite easily lang him in 7-C range, albeit lower than where he scales. Which is still in line with his statement.

@TFO

Ao was beaten down and seriously nerfed. It's even noted and show that due to draining that even Mitsuki could physically overpower Ao. And Mitsuki is 8-B to possibly 8-A.

So yes, this drain would have dropped Ao down tiers.

For the Chakra Saber, recall that it works by consuming a lot of Chakra at once that it's practically unusable due to the consumption rate. We saw with Ao that it consumes so much Chakra in the little time he held it that it Mitsuki was physically stronger than Ao and he was too slow to even move much. It's not practical in a fight and Boruto isn't throwing out that much Chakra with his Rasengan or any Jutsu really.

And yes, Boruto did no damage to Ao. We are literally show that the Rasengan solely pushed back Ao as no damage was done to Ao. You mention internal damage, but Rasengan does perform physical damage on the contact it makes with it's target.

Boruto's Rasengan cratering part of a tree.

Naruto's Rasengan denting a large portion of metal.

Naruto's Rasengan causing damage to Kabuto's chest.

EoS Naruto's Rasengan making a small crater on the ground.

Sage Mode Naruto's Rasenga literally bores into Juubito's back.

Minato's Rasengan made a similar sized hole on Kakashi's clothes upon simple contact. It did a similar thing to Obito in the flashback.

So by what happened with Ao, it's very clear that Boruto's Rasengan didn't do damage, simply knocked him back after Boruto's Chakra Saber that did actual damage to Ao.

Bruh can u pleas stop 😂ƒñ¿. Minato is 7A, SM Naruto scales above 7As and Base Naruto is arguable now 5B but for sake of it he is atleast 7A as well and there is a thing called chakra control

Also your argument is too weak and your make yourself seem not knowledgeable on the verse if we are all being honest. We all know the key thing to having AP rated in the v Rae most of the time is Chakra Control. I can not stress this enough and anyone who says Boruto who has been repeatedly called a genius and has shown better feats than Kid Naruto as being not as skilled him is a big downplayer

Boruto has Jonin level feats as a genin and I mean chakra control not AP. He was able to enhance his Kuni with lightning style before he was a genin which also proves that when it comes to titles for Boruto it actually means something. For instance the fact that he has been repeatedly called a genius and has skills of a chunin before he graduated thfrom academy.

Boruto's Rasengan literally knocked Shojoji out. Which means it should be scaled highe as well. His Rasengan made Ao scream and that proves Ao was hurt, even when he got hurt by th Chakra Saber he didn't scream in agony like he did after getting hit by the Rasengan

There are still more feats and statements putting Boruto >>> Kid Naruto, Kid Sasuke and Kid Neji as a child only. Note that Neji was only considered the strongest of the genins. His chakra control was probably the best as well but Sasuke has trained Boruto in Chakra Shape and form which no genin from PT 1 Naruto could use with chakra control and Nature transformation. This Boruto is still genin. This means in his case that his title is actually downplay

Even then Boruto's Rasengan destroys part of a building you showing how it only leaves a small crater in a tree is literally downplay and means you don't know about the verse as in Boruto series all too well

AstralKing7 said:
Even then Boruto's Rasengan destroys part of a building you showing how it only leaves a small crater in a tree is literally downplay and means you don't know about the verse as in Boruto series all too well
attack the argument and not the person lol. that's literally an argumentum ad hominem lmao.

@Imade

• The only instance Ao suffered Damage was when Boruto cut his Arm/Leg off and hit him with a Rasengan. His Shirt being messed up is due to his own Jutsu, lol. Dude, you need to read the Manga if you don't know this. Konohamaru's Partner tried to collapse a Cave on him and he got up with 0 damage. Those are the only 3 instances he was tagged.
  • Mitsuki did not "Overpower" Ao, my dude. He simply wrapped his Arm around Ao several times for a second or two. I'm 21 years old and a big dude. If a 7 year old wraps their body mass around my leg or arm, despite being much much stronger, I'm not gonna "easily" get them off if thy are determined. Not to mention what Mitsuki did isn't even a feat of overpowering.
  • Again, Mitsuki did not overpower Ao and Ao, despite having Chakra drained, could still finesse Boruto Clones. He wasn't "Massively" drained as you are pushing. His feats prove this.
  • You can drop the "Boruto's Rasengan did no damage argument", bro. The scan clearly proves you wrong as Ao is clearly screaming out in pain from being hit. Sure, his clothes aren't damaged. Neither was Shojoji's from where they were it. But you are overlooking the bigger picture my dude. Shojoji was knocked unconcious and recieved damage and Ao yelled out in pai. You can't conviently overlook these. I'd chalk it up to the artistic differences between Kishimoto and Ikemoto in this regard dealing with superficial damage.
So, again, you are wrong.

I don't agree with scaling Boruto's Rasengan to Naruto's, but it seemed obvious to me that Rasengan damaged Ao so I can personally go with that.

His Rasengan has own feats of its own so the OP actually should have said to scale Boruto's Rasengan to 7C from Hurting Ao and knocking out Shojoji

His Rasengan also pushed Ao back thto first time as well

I want to address the Mitsuki thing because I feel like it will be taken out of proportion. Basically, It is not a feat of him overpowering Ao.

The events went as such:

• Ao stabs Boruto with the blade
  • Boruto holds Ao's hand to the device
  • Mitsuki Quickly wraps his arm around Ao's Hand
  • Ao looks back at Mitsuki and co wondering what they are going on about
  • Boruto's clone vanishes surprising Ao.
  • The Blade starts to affect Ao making him question it
  • Ao blasts Mitsuki's arm making him let go.
At no point did Ao attempt to physically make Mitsuki let go. There wasn't even a struggle. So no, Mitsuki did not overpower Ao.

This is like saying Gaara should scale to Madara since he was able to snatch Madara out of his susanno. That argument shouldn't be used for Mitsuki who arguably has feats of his own that puts him above Boruto tbf

AstralKing7 said:
His Rasengan has own feats of its own so the OP actually should have said to scale Boruto's Rasengan to 7C from Hurting Ao and knocking out Shojoji
His Rasengan also pushed Ao back thto first time as well
Part 1 Kabuto isn't superior to Ao anyways, so it makes no difference. You and I both know given Boruto's Skill and feats, his Rasengan can be argued to be stronger anyways, but that's not necessary atm.

That's what I meant with saying Boruto's Rasengan being stronger from its own feats of hurting Ao and knocking out shojoji compared to Kabuto

Gave me a good idea for a battle betweenness Kabuto and Konohomaru lol

I enjoy the attacks on my character instead of argument, that's ironic ad hominem.

The Justification for 7-C Boruto
Boruto Hurt Ao and Ao is 7-C.

Thus 7-C Boruto.

The Argument Against 7-C Boruto
Boruto did not hurt Ao as Ao had no damage done to him by the Rasengan.

And we know that the Rasengan does cause physical damage on contact:

Boruto's Rasengan cratering part of a tree.

Naruto's Rasengan denting a large portion of metal.

Naruto's Rasengan causing damage to Kabuto's chest.

EoS Naruto's Rasengan making a small crater on the ground.

Sage Mode Naruto's Rasenga literally bores into Juubito's back.

Minato's Rasengan made a similar sized hole on Kakashi's clothes upon simple contact. It did a similar thing to Obito in the flashback.

So based on this fact, we know that Boruto's Rasengan did no damage to Ao.

On top of all this, Ao was severely nerfed. The Chakra Saber is able to consume Chakra at such a dramatic rate that it was able to cause Boruto to nearly pass out and collapse in what he said was "a blink of an eye". It is because of this dramatic consumption rate that when Ao held the Chakra Saber Ao explicitly says that it has severely drained his strength and even his speed was slowed down.

Is this nerf quantifiable? Yes, this nerf was so severe that Mitsuki (Mitsuki is 8-B to possibly 8-A) was able to physically overpower Ao with his hand. Earlier, Mitsuki was being physically clowned by Ao, so this nerf was severe.

So from what we know:

1) Boruto didn't even injure Ao with his Rasengan.

2) Ao was severely nerfed to the point that he couldn't dodge attacks anymore and that a 8-B to possibly 8-A character physically overpowered him.

Boruto doesn't scale to 7-C.

Straggler Side Arguments
>Boruto's Rasengan Hurt Shojoji.

This means nothing since Shojoji is 8-A.

>Boruto's Rasengan Destroyed a Building.

This is something you should actually calc, but for starters:

1) The building was already damaged and had a huge hole at the top, plus it's not that big (like a house in area).

2) Boruto only destroyed part of that building, not even the whole thing.

I doubt it'd yield 7-C, but I would say this is what should be calc'd to determine anything.

>Mitsuki Didn't Physically Overpower Ao.

This makes no sense. Why on earth would Ao physically be succumbed by Ao's arm and then immediately afterwards say that his strength has been drained? The only implication here is that he had his strength drained that Mitsuki physically overwhelmed.

-
It does feel that this argument is already going in circles though since we are only repeating ourselves at this point.

Tmw you don't need chakra to physically overpower someone Naruto has even proven this and so has taijutsu masters. Just because Ao was low on chakra doesn't mean he was so weak to were he was getting over powered

Also your feats are literally from people who are in a whole different tier compared to Boruto bruh. You are literally showing 7A Rasengan compared to

You saying AP wasn't hurt literally goes against what the writer put in the manga showing him screaming from the pain

Next you literally show Boruto's Rasengan putting a small crater in a tree from the first Arc??? Bruh the next arc we literally see Boruto Rasengan destroy part of a building which hole came from his Rasengan. Are you intentionally doing these things?

Ao didn't loose as much chakra Boruto. The first time Boruto used it he fainted. Ao used it the first time and didn't faint. He kept using it showing no sights of slowing down since he has robot parts, yeah he said the Chakra Saber uses a good amount of chakra but that's not enough to make him weak enough to get overpowered by Mitsuki who got his arms hurt by a blast from Ao right after that

Then you say Boruto didn't harm Ao with the Rasengan? Bruh the writer literally put in th screaming sounds from the Rasengan hitting him ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å It becomes downplay when a person has to repeat himself more than once and the other continues to ignore them like it never happened.

Im waiting until TFO brings his side to that but i'll just mention one tiny thing.

People forget that Boruto's tiny rasengan, before he could make a regualar sized one, was able to actually smack Momoshiki down to save Naruto and others from shadow posession.

Now obviously, this feat is a massive outlier for Boruto, but only if you try scaling it to Momo's tier. A sneak attack against a 5-B should speak extremely highly for those in Tier 8-7, so this should back up Boruto's Rasengan being massively superior to Pre-Timeskip Narutos.

Also guys, stop the condescending stuff out now (and yes im mostly looking at you here TFO). This is just a discussion. There's no reason to be coming at each others throats, you can debate your points without needing to start and continue any petty drama. Your better than this.

Also just because he didn't have any damage on him doesn't mean he didn't get hurt. If we go by your logic it would mean we would have to revise a lot of profiles that go off character statements and dialogues like screaming from pain or hurt.

Boruto's Rasengan was shown to hurt Ao and BFF agreed and there is no way around that Bruh. How many times do we have to tell you that???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back