• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how IMade doesn't actually refute my points, judt ignore them, yet I'Aam expected to refute his claims which have already been debunked....-sigh-

Give me a sec...

I'm going to keep this short and simple as I don't have time:

Boruto's Rasengan being 7-C:

• As stated above, Boruto's Rasengan should be 7-C due to him hurting Ao, who is 7-C (Simple).
  • IMade is correct in that Rasengan also causes superficial outerly damage. Where his argument of Boruto not damaging Ao fails is that when Ao is hit by the Rasengan, he quite clear as day, yells out in pain, which is a clear indication of being damaged. Yet, Imade refuses to acknowledge this fact and continues to ignore it.
The Chakra Sabre and Mitsuki situatio:

• The Chakra Sabre consumes alot of chakra quickly, this is true. Imade unfortunately is inaccurately stating the situation in regards to Ao. Ao never specifically states his chakra was severely absorbed. It was just absorbed, the scan speaks for itself.
  • The amount of Chakra the Sabre absorbed is an unquantifiable amount. IMade attempts to justify this as being "Quantifiable" by using Mitsuki holding his hand to the Sabre as a feat if "Overpowering" him. This has been debunked above by one of my most recent posts, yet Imade attempts to rebuttle my argument, but his argument is just false. Period. Mitsuki did not "overpower" him. I prove this above.
So, that being said Ao is only Unquantifiable weakened due to it. And his feats prior to the sabre stuff prove this. You guys can check my references:

Refs: Boruto Ch. 20-23

I think that IMade makes better sense here. This seems too unreliable for an upgrade.

Also, I think that we should wait for a few months with major Naruto statistics revisions, until Kepekley is hopefully allowed to come back to the wiki.

Any this isn't a major revision and why do you always agree with Imade when it comes to Naruto???

If you agree with him on ignoring Arthur's purpose then we have to revise a lot of profiles

Antvasima said:
I think that IMade makes better sense here. This seems too unreliable for an upgrade.
Also, I think that we should wait for a few months with major Naruto statistics revisions, until Kepekley is hopefully allowed to come back to the wiki.
He can't make sense when his arguement is debunked.

At the very least, all IMades argument serves to do is make Boruto's Rasengan "Possibly 7-C" as the only legitement thing he's said regarding this is the Chakra Sabre absorbs chakra at a fast rate. But as proven, it's unquantifiable how much was absorbed.

I honestly feel like I could just copy paste my previous comment in regards to your point because are legitimately arguing in circles with repeated arguments. It's practically a difference of interpretation in regards to the feat.

Ao is clearly not damage by the Rasenga, yet is only damaged by the Chakra Saber. Screaming isn't evidence when there is clearly no damage to Ao, it solely knocks him back.

The Chakra Saber's consumption is so much that Boruto holding it literally collapses from holding it for a blink of an eye.

Ao is severely nerfed since he held the Saber for longer and he was nerfed through demonstrated feats. Ao got physically overpowered by a weaker character (Ao literally says right after he was overpowered that he had his strength drained from the Chakra Saber, there's no way this wasn't implication he was physically drained severely when a weaker character could bring Ao to his knees with their arm) and was slowed down the point he could no longer dodge.

Mitsuki literally uses his arm to physically overpower Ao's movement (he brought Ao to his knees with his arm and Ao had to use a Jutsu to make Mitsuki let go). To further this claim, earlier before the drain, Ao is easily physically stronger than Mitsuki through direct interaction. Mitsuki is only 8-B to possibly 8-A, so there is no other explanation besides the drain.

All in all, it's not solid grounds for an upgrade for Boruto when he doesn't do physical damage to Ao with the Rasengan (only does damage with the Chakra Saber) and Ao was nerfed to the point that a 8-B's arm was able to bring him to his knees (and Ao needed to use a Jutsu on Mitsuki to get away when earlier Ao was easily knocking Mitsuki away with strength).

Either way, as Ant said, it is unreliable and I don't mind waiting for Kep's return if need be.

Okay. I will close this then. Do not restart the discussion please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back