• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto Giveth Boruto Taketh

So, I made this thread a while ago, and the new chapter pm debunked everything I said. Boruto explains that he didn't use a full power Uzuhiko previously. All of this means that Code's durability doesn't scale to the full yield of Uzuhiko, and thus all the scaling I implemented earlier needs to be simply reverted. I edited my sandbox here to show what the reversion would go back to. I'm just gonna say for the time being, after I revert the changes of my last thread due to being objectively wrong, we (and mainly me) should hold off on making big scaling updates until the arc finishes lol.

Agree: Damage
Neutral:
Disagree:

stop lying
41NpFaSYdJL._SY466_.jpg

Back