• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto General Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the plot go anywhere when its not adapting the manga? I watched 3 episodes then realized it felt like filler.

yeah i mean we got a new summon and boruto can travel through dimensions ^_^ now, recent episodes are pretty good.

Yeah, not really interested in the manga at this point. I wish it was released weekly. Waiting for a whole month is always a bummer. >_>

The anime has been getting really good reviews so far, was checking them now with avr. 7.9-8.5 on rating scale.

Dunno why people don't know this yet. Boruto anime and Manga are both written by the same person, Ukyo Kodachi(he's the one that wrote the movie and novelization of said movie too), they're both canon.

The manga starts from Boruto the movie arc and recaps/changes it then proceeds with the current arc, the anime starts in the academy days with the Ghost arc which is the adaptation of the 2 novels written by Kodachi and illustrated by Ikemoto
1t88Hig
. It will adapt Scarlet spring next and probably the Mitsuki one-shot, then as long as no new novels come out it should adapt the Boruto the movie arc(manga version) and then continue with the current arc.

Of course there could be filler too but anyways as long as it adapts a canon arc the anime is canon too

Af9Ab3T

lol momo dimension look like universe in ep 15

+ does any 1 knows what spacetime curvature is

Anyone care to discuss what we just watched yesterday? So Kaguya, it seems, was not the princess of her people, she was on the same level as Momoshiki or perhaps…even weaker? She was scared of them after all. Also:

- Kaguya has a secret Jutsu and Danzo based the Nue on it

- Sasuke is trying to get to Kaguya's dimenson, why?

- Toneri was aware of the Nue and destroyed a tear in space/time (Kinshiki was talking about them). Remember: the dude has no eyes and is nowhere near as powerful without the tenseigan, yet casually destroyed a tear in space/time and can communicate through dreams and is aware of what's happening on earth.

- Toneri mentions someone called Jougan, who is that?

- So are the shinju trees similar to the tree of might in DBZ? It seems Momo has eaten multiple god fruits. How can he be weaker than Kaguya, is it because he didn't merge with the shinju like Kaguya did? Either way, she was still afraid of them.

- What do they mean by space curvature? The Naruto world/verse apparently exceeds 16 but anything over 10 is an abnormality and needs to be reported.

@AppleLord, I agree.

Have a glance at Albert Einstein's theory of relativity & you may be able to predict Boruto's plot as it relatives with the Alien Gods.

The Naruto Universe consist of multiple dimensions, & habitation that dwell therein. Naruto's world (the shinobi world) is just one of several (other examples include Kaguya's 6 dimensions, Momoshiki's parallel dimension & where their clan reside) & it currently faces the threat of complete collapse. To travel between dimensions, the manga gave a criteria (via Obito). One must establish a chakra-link between dimensions, have a fitting space-time (4D) tech & finally must have a huge amount of chakra. Sasuke has met 2/3 criteria but he hadn't established a chakra-link yet so he's being traversing multiple dimensions so far & hadn't found Kaguya's own dimensions (which is his primary mission). Later on, he had better luck finding it as we saw him in Kaguya's sand space-time (4D) in the OVA ending pic. we were told also of Sasuke traversing time-space (4D) in search of Kaguya's dimension during the gaiden.

The threat: The abnormality in space-time (4D) curvature, exceeding the rate the Otsutsuki clan deemed acceptable.

It's highly likely Kaguya was appointed to be representative of this clan of Alien Gods initially as they all arrived at Naruto's dimension at the same time but only Kaguya was revealed to the shinobi world. She eventually fell in love with the people & had babies (Hagoromo & Hamura). However, as time passed she was influenced by the wrong things & got greedy, thus went rogue, against her clan's prescribed order. She amassed unnecessarily high amounts of chakra & now Naruto's dimension (specifically the shinobi world) is filled with abundance of chakra scattered.

[Speculation] The catalyst to the problem? Something to do with abundance of chakra.

Kaguya monkeying with Naruto's space-time (4D) had severe consequences. Space-time curvature mustn't exceed 10 according to prescribed order but since it is now 16, Naruto's Universe (perhaps including the multiple dimensions outside of it) faces the threat of complete obliteration. This is represented by the little tears/cracks in reality that are starting to appear, one of which Toneri negated/closed-up this episode.

I speculate that Naruto (& Sasuke) will be summoned, probably at such an inconvenient time that people could only assume him dead, by the Alien Clan of Gods to brief him of the threat to time-space (4D) while the shinobi world is saddened by the Hokage's death & face another threat, Naruto (& Sasuke) will have to stay there as an ambassador of the shinobi world for a while, and Boruto would have to defend his people against Kawaki.

Anyway, I hope you had a glance at Albert Einstein's theory as this distortion & universal collapse talk won't really hit home. This episode not only gave a DBZ vibe but moreso a Star Trek vibe.

Well this information sounds too important for the anime to be discarded and someone provided some kind of proof. I guess we'll see eventually. But I really hope it'll be canon because I'm getting interested in Boruto because of this.

The guy writing the manga is the same as the one writing the anime. Both are supervised by Kishi. What's the problem on canon events?

I think the problem is that the manga hasn't acknowledged the events of the anime or something like that. Seriously, they should release that thing weekly. >_>

But the anime is before the manga events, the anime is going to do Gaiden and Momoshiki's arc before it caughts up to the manga arc.

If Boruto shows in the manga the abilities which has showcased only in the anime (Like his Biakugan for example), then i will agree with your proposal.

It is better to wait the chapter (if there will be) when he shows that as a kid along with explanations of events, which happened into the anime. If there are the necessary links between the two series, then i will truly agree.

If this thing isn't canon, I'll kill somebody from Pierrot or Ikemoto himself. I'll be really disappointed.

Though, I do think it's canon as well but yeah, it's best to wait.

In episode 15 Boruto's eye stop functioning, and Boruto didn't seem to care. It explains why he didn't use it in the Momoshiki arc or the manga so far.

I repeat that i will agree if there are the necessary links between the two series and now there not as many for me to agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back