• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto Characters Speed Upgrade

This upgrade depends on whether the following stuff can be applied to speed. Also, this is a preeettyy long chain so it might be invalid.

So we all know Naruto dodging the light fang is 2.11c, right?
And Sasuke is relative to that, which means he is 2.11c as well.
Kinshiki was able to keep up with Sasuke so he is 2.11c, which means that Momoshiki as his superior is 2.11c too. Since they fused, their AP and Speed are doubled (4.22c).
Naruto and Sasuke were both weakened when they fought Fused Momo in which Naruto was drained of half his chakra. Since Naruto kept up with Momo while being weakened to half power that means his 100% should be 8.44c.
Delta fought and kept up with Naruto in terms of speed, who said that he was going all out. That means Delta is 8.44c as well.
Kashin Koji was implied to be comparable to Delta, which is why he should be 8.44c too.
Koji fought Jigen who was weakened to 10% power, which means that he at full power should be 84.40c.
This applies to Baryon Mode Naruto, Partial Otsutsuki Form Jigen, Imperfect Vessel Isshiki, Daemon, No Limiters Code, and possibly Ada.

This means it could look like this:

Baryon Naruto: At least FTL+
Isshiki:
At least FTL+
Partial Otsutsuki Form Jigen: FTL, higher
with Karma Seal, FTL+with Partial Otsutsuki Form
Daemon and Code: At least FTL+
Ada: Unknown
, likely at least FTL+.

Let me know what you think and if you think/know that this is not valid, then please straight-up tell me.

Agree: Stryker861, Halkum145 (Fused Momo 2x and Isshiki likely FTL+), narutosage15 (apart from the 100% Naruto thing), theultimate5105 (Fused Momo 2x speed), Suigetsuhyugs (naruto 100% thing)
Disagree: Shadowbokunohero, Godernet, Shizzydebater,
Neutral: ssgengar (likely FTL+), Godernet (2x speed momoshiki)
i don't know if this discussion is still going on but i agree with 4.22c FTL

the speed prob the worst factor to assume gets increased given that even base naruto can react to fused momo
Exactly, Chakra increases of a known quantity doesn't mean stats upgrade and multiple to that quantity. There's a reason some characters are faster while physically weaker or stronger while physically slower (Sakura).
I fully disagree with this, speed can't be assumed to go up equally with Chakra.

Exactly, Chakra increases of a known quantity doesn't mean stats upgrade and multiple to that quantity. There's a reason some characters are faster while physically weaker or stronger while physically slower (Sakura).
I fully disagree with this, speed can't be assumed to go up equally with Chakra.
Agree with you

people need to realize chakra amps are not linear

Whilst I disagree with Sakura's speed being what it is, we can get into that another time. Chakra amps aren't linear, but things like "using X percent of my full power," or "combining with this guy" aren't just Chakra, so they have more basis behind them.

people need to realize chakra amps are not linear
What were the anti feats that make momoshiki not 2x as fast.

Momoshiki's argument doesn't revolve around chakra, it revolves around two people both fused and they were both 2x ftl meaning they should be 4x ftl just common sense/addition.
And in the fight he is clearly faster.
I don't think 2x is nearly enough to perception blitz, I think it's enough to outpace a group of people who were as fast as you before, which is exactly what he did.

And as for jigen they say power. Power meaning force and speed in the dictionary plus it should be consistent with how he could fight a full power naruto and sasuke (and easily outspeed them multiple times throughout the fight) yet struggled with kashin koji who is at best around delta's speed, delta being slower than Naruto.

Multipliers as a whole in fiction are weird as some authors would give multipliers in the thousands and still have characters be only slightly faster than a character they were even/slightly than with before, then they give out multipliers as little as 3x as have them completely perception blitz their enemy. So i wouldn't be convinced by a argument like he should perception blitz them with the multiplier, especially adding on to the fact both naruto and sasuke have precognition and sensing abilities that would help circumvent a outright blitz.

Last edited:
Back