• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How much dust does Ruby have on Canon anyway? Do you have any information on that? I'm not very knowledgeable about how the verse is portrayed here on the site... But I don't think your dust reserve lasts for 5 full battle days, I think it would run out in a few hours to tell you the truth...

Visage? Sorry, her semblance
oh she spams that to get close and speed blitz her foe while attacking them with quick movements to keep up her not giving any breathing room

well Ruby rarely used them or at all for those 5 days lol

So I suppose Ruby can do short Speed Blitzes from time to time... With such great stamina Boros would need to wear her down by breaking her aura and dealing wounds directly to her body, Ruby's skill advantage should make her incredibly hard to hit her, but well Boros can try using range spam after he discovers how difficult it is to land a hit on her...

Here Ruby is like a boss with 2 lives to spend and Boros is the player full of life potions.

In the first exchange of blows Ruby would have a large advantage, almost never getting hit due to her advantage in skill and semblance, while using her Dust ammo to confuse and paralyze Boros and slice him with her scythe, but she would soon be caught by surprise. because of Boros regeneration and right now it's possible he can land some hits...

Ruby upon discovering his regeneration, would change her tactics and try to blast him with ki attacks. Boros would try to switch back to melee, but regardless of whether she reverted back to melee or held her back with Dust and ki blasts, she would absolutely overwhelm him most of the time.

Boros would realize how he is so outmatched in close combat and he would back off and use his own ranged attacks to hit Ruby, the heat would be no threat to her but the comparable AP would be sore and using his own ki attacks would result in a kind of draw.

The problem is that energy from Boros spreads all over the battlefield, which wouldn't be fun for Ruby...

Does Ruby have heat resistance in her non-aura form?

Either way it would be a very long fight with Ruby using less and less of her semblance to preserve her aura and using a ridiculous amount of dust to maintain the upper hand...

But I think Boros would get tired before breaking Ruby's aura.

ruby fra?

From what I understand Ruby scales down quite a bit from 7.4 Exatons, while Boros upscales considerably from 5.68 Exatons, The two should be more or less comparable in AP...
Realistically Boros would have a massive AP advantage…he scales above being able to casually destroy someone on a cellular level who should be able to beat someone capable of completely obliterating the 5.68 exaton character’s attack, and it doesn’t help that she downscales
But in accordance with stupid wiki rules, they are effective exactly evenly matched here apparently…
anyways that’s all I have to add for now

Yes, first they remove the scale for Tatsumaki and then Boros dropped to 9 Petatons, but recently it was raised back to 5.68 exactons for being superior to Orochi
So Ruby basically wins more easily

What's boros' scale now?

Back