• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros vs Iron Man (5-15-0) Grace

Changing my vote to Iron Man FRA.

Even if i were to continue thinking Boros has 2 huge advantages (CSRC and Mid-High regen), which i still do, IM has extra armors, is more experienced, has energy beams with a good AoE and that can completly bypass Boros' regen, etc etc

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Translates to his first key? This means?
I think he means how many of his skill feats happen in IM's 1st key, the other skill feats only applying to later keys.

His martial artist skills and enhanced AI are stuff he already has by this point. So besides the AI likely being better or something like that, is more or less the same.

In the first key, Iron Man would have less armor to call for and less battle experience.

ElixirBlue said:
In the first key, Iron Man would have less armor to call for and less battle experience.
Imagine this disproving anything.

You're literally lowballing, what, 20 years of experience dealing with people stronger than him and tens of suits to 30-40 years and hundreds of suits.

Like that makes a difference.

Experience can't be quantified by model of the armor. Lol.

He has hundreds of them, not 51.

Not necessary to point that the experience is in him, not in the armors he creates.

Yeah, is that ok? It's like saying we are using 5% Deku but he has all the skills and experience of the current point in the story.

It isn't like we rarely use the timeline keys for comics characters because it's literally unquantifiable the amount of experience a character may have so people don't have to consult the Marvel wiki for 3 hours and then spend weeks trying to gather proper skill showcase. What was 5% Deku again? A season at best?

Besides, Iron Man does use his outdated armors from time to time if he sees fit. It isn't like the rest of them go to the scrap heap. So this is current Iron Man fighting in his Mk. 8 Armor

Rip Boros and Garou

Saitama would be no different I'm guessing since he has no powers

Saitama is even worse. The difference is that he scales to CSRC with any serious attack, so he'd definitely one-shot Tony if he lands the punch or the shockwave at a moderate distance.

The thing is if this happened in the manga or webcomic Saitama would probably just stand there and iron man's stuff would just do absolutely nothing lol

lol probably not, just waiting for "God" i guess.

Phoenks said:
who is the most haxed opm character so far?
The only ones that come to mind are.....well.... huh? I actually can't think of anything noteworthy. ONE really shies away from hax in this verse.

If we talk about offensive, I think there's none.

Defensively we have Phoenix Man and Garou I guess. Maybe the Espers count for this.

The Calaca said:
If we talk about offensive, I think there's none.

Defensively we have Phoenix Man and Garou I guess. Maybe the Espers count for this.
The only espers with notable hax are in Mob Psycho 100. I agree with Phoenix Man and Garou.

Yeah, OPM is pretty vainilla about hax.

Not like it's a bad thing, but they are at a massive disadvantage here.

Planck69 said:
The only espers with notable hax are in Mob Psycho 100. I agree with Phoenix Man and Garou.
The ghosts are actually far worse

mogami the hax lord from ONE (still worse than your average danny phantom character)

God dimple

most espers aren't really haxxed,just very versatile. (too bad his strongest key turns him into a mindless brawler who self destructs after one punch.)Touichiro(the only hax he has is sleep manip and it's missing from his profile.) Ryo has one trick, but it's a good one.

Back