• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boo vs Monster Musume

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
Well, like now part of all this madness, I want to put my first creation of this wiki Boo against the cast of Monster Musume; so... lets see what happen and who should win

mmm... put it in this way: this Boo versus: first: the regular MM verse; second the waifu version of MM verse

In that that case, who win between Boo and Waifu Rachnera? I'm guessing that Rachnera because Tier -1, but really don't known about the tiering of this wiki... is too cray cray!!

Yeah. Rachnera is Tier -1 normally, with a boost against other waifu types. Boo isn't a waifu type(at least i hope not) so yeah.

Woow, that is so cray cray... She even don't need to touch the girl to beat her

Back