• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bondrewd VS Ozen

aVMAQMK_700b.jpg

Bondrewd Base

speed equal

Ozen -
Bondrewd - 7
Incon -

Last edited:
Bondrewd has much better hax through things like shakers and asparagmos, granted we haven't seen everything Ozen can do, but the win should go to Bondrewd by the feats we have so far.
Ozen
Bondrewd

Last edited:
We didn't saw all the potencial of Ozen, but we know she has a better AP than Bondrewd, since Ozen was capable to hurt Reg's body, and reacted to the Reg's laser, but the pseudo-immortality of Bondrewd probably is the only threat to Ozen.Both of the characthers will probably adapt to each other and the battle is be decided by exausthion i think.I just wanted to show my point, I don't know if you agree.

also bump

Bonedaddy is more versatile and has better feats in general fighting a much more capable Reg, but for now but context-wise I'm not really sure since we never really see Ozen's true abilities. I think Ozen is certainly capable of defeating base Bondrewd.

On a different note, with the movie out for a while now and manga scans in addition, I'm surprised there aren't any calcs for Reg's Incinerator. I feel like it'll yield really high especially that big one that tore a small chunk on Ido Front.

Subarashii!
Stat wise, Bondrewd has combat bodies that should be able to match Ozen. Relic wise, Bondrewd is verastile, and Ozen's armor relic is featless.
So voting scientist dad Bondrewd.

No she didn’t? she just moved his arm while he focused on charging it up and making it small enough to not completely destroy the camp

Odds are ozen gets destroyed by sparagmos
Oh, you're right, sry for my mistake, i assume that she reacted to the leaser because in her profile says possibly lightspeed reactions, but i didn't saw the "possibly"

On a different note, with the movie out for a while now and manga scans in addition, I'm surprised there aren't any calcs for Reg's Incinerator. I feel like it'll yield really high especially that big one that tore a small chunk on Ido Front.
I've been meaning to calc it, in fact I could do so with a tiny bit of effort given I've been looking at that feat for years, it's just, I thought we treated it as hax? And thus not applicable to AP, which is why the other calc got taken off and he was put at unknown. If we treat it as AP then it's easy to calc, hilariously easy Tier 7 feat.

Last edited:
In canon the fight might be more even, but with what we currently have Bondaddy massacres Mother Ozen.

I've been meaning to calc it, in fact I could do so with a tiny bit of effort given I've been loking at taht feat for years, it's just, I thought we treated it as hax? And thus not applicable to AP, which is why the other calc got taken off and he was put at unknown. If we treat it as AP then it's easy to calc, hilariously easy Tier 7 feat.
I dunno, depends on wiki's standards for flames/heat-based attack, I guess? Which as far as I know is still all over the place.
What was the reason for the Incinerator to be considered hax, though? Unknown extreme temperatures or a different property entirely? Because I suppose it can still be "Unknown, at least [insert calc result AP here] (is a hax-based attack, but can cause at least this amount of damage) or something like that.
I just feel like it's more informative for the profile and of course the feat is too juicy to be left alone when it yields Tier 7 numbers lol

Might have to consult more experts for the verse though.

It can still be calced if it's heat/flame, the issue is I'm pretty sure we treat the incinerator and sparagmos as just a giant **** you beam of hax that negates durability and regeneration, like, if it hits a tier 9 or if it hits a tier 5, it's still gonna be putting a hole in them regardless type of thing due to it being hax unless they got resistance.

We can calculate the destruction AOE still i guess, it was pretty hefty, massive vaporization (if not atomization) of tens of thousands of tons of rock and steel.

Also the old calc was like 8-A/7-C iirc, tier 7 aint new, this one is just way higher into tier 7, **** it may even be knocking on tier 6 but dont quote me on that.

Then Reg's profile should be updated with that information and scans to support because his profile does not imply that he have those things at all, making it seem really outdated. Don't ask me as I don't have time to scour for scans right now lol

I think showing its destructive capability is still important and informative, at the same time pointing out that it's hax-based. I've seen profiles with hax-based ability but still points out its destructiveness.

But like again I suppose more input from supporters or experts would be nice, since I've forgotten a lot of details because of Made in Abyss only updating like thrice a year at most.

If I remember correctly, Reg's Incinerator is straight up stated to be some kind of existence erasure beam. I'll try to find the scan.

If I remember correctly, Reg's Incinerator is straight up stated to be some kind of existence erasure beam. I'll try to find the scan.
I feel like in order to prove that we need more context about the Abyss lore altogether.
Because one of the early portrayal of Incinerator's existence erasure is just regeneration-negation in the context of being capable of killing Narehates like Mitty.
We had a lot of information in the current arc and I think there are statements about Incinerator there changing the Abyss laws as well.

This aint quite the place for this, it's off topic and doesnt even effect the match. If Ozen gets hits she's ****** regardless.
Is there a MIA general thread we can take this too instead? If not I'll quickly make one.

Add me to that too, it aint needed but he folds her ass in everything but raw physicals.

Back