• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bond vs Bendy (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"James, reports of the supernatural are flooding in from top secret service operations across the globe. We sent 003 to investigate but we have received no communications from him in a week. You are to report to the source, an old recording studio in the US, and eliminate the threat. James, whatever this is could be a threat to global security. You're our only hope now. Good luck 007"

James scanned his mission files over and over, pondering the task ahead. If this really was an issue of global security, he'd have to bring everything he had to eliminate the target. Still, Queen and Country came before anything and James knew that. Steading himself, he reported to the forementioned area where the monster was reported to be. James entered the recording studio and soon found himself in front of an old machine. Before he could do anything however, a roar came from a darkness with Bendy springing forth

Bendy: "Howdy!"

Bond: "By order of her majesty's secret service, you're not escaping this building"

Bendy: "Woah straight to the point. Well, here's a better idea. How about YOU RUN BEFORE I KILL YOU"

Bond: "I'm willing to lose a bit of blood. I don't think you can lose anymore Ink though"

Bendy: "Huh? Hey brainiac. What do you mean by th..."

Bond leaps behind a wall, hurling an EMP at the machine. The machine instantly stops, preventing more ink being produced.

Bendy: "YOU ARE GONNA DIE FOR THAT"

Both ready themselves, ready for a hell of a fight

Ok so that was the story so to speak. For this battle, Bendy will have his supply of ink restricted. Bond has prior knowledge and is willing to do whatever it takes to kill Bendy. He doesn't start with the Vanquish but can use it if need be (Bond is essentially at his peak but doesn't start in it).

Speed is =

Takes place in the recording studio

IMG 2190
IMG 2192
James Bond: 0

Bendy: 0

Inconclusive/Tie: 7

By doesn't start at his peak i assume you mean that he is 9-C

In this case Bendy should easily win, if he just runs the ground will shake and disorient bond to a degree and then he can just defeat bond as he should be no stronger if not weaker than the projectionist who bendy demolished

also bendy is also an experienced in stealth and can crawl in places bond can't which is also helped by his home court advantage

Bendy low-diff

oh ok then, Bendy can still run and shake the ground but it will be harder to disorient him

I will vote inconclusive because if Bendy disorients him he will shred Bond with AP but if Bind keeps his ground then he will just shoot bendy

More than likely yeah. Considering I restricted the ink machine (otherwise Bendy stomps), it having 9-A AP and nothing really stopping Bond from spamming it or just destroying the recording studio in general with the Vanquish it would beat it yeah.

The entire ink machine itself is far higher then small building in size and I see spamming ink monsters t distract him while Bendy teleports near him to touch happening.

And? Hahahha

It was legitimately the only way to make it fair

With the ink machine= Bond can't win. As in he has no wincon

Without prep= Bond doesn't know about the corruption and can't figure out the regen before he gets corruption. Also stands no chance

Atleast in this scenario both fighters have a way to win. Incon is probably fair because either Bendy corrupts first or Bond blows him/she/it up

Without prep it isn't like he has a tiny chance. He literally has no chance because without knowledge of corruption, he is always gonna get corrupted before he even knows what to do

GiverOfThePeace said:
I doubt restricting the ink machine negates Bendy's Regenerationn.
Soz, i was asleep due to being Australian.

Anyway, no it doesn't stop regen but what it does do is stop Bendy having a achance at coming back and prevent him from using ink monsters. Basically, if James were to almost completely destroy Bendy for example and the ink machine wasn't restricted, Bendy could slip away and create a whole new body and hundreds of ink monsters instead of regenerating of the little ink he has. Having it restricted means its James has a better chance to win because without it and without prior knowledge, he'd never destroy Bendy throughly before realising that's what he needed to do. Leaving him with no chance of winning or a wincon.

Hmm, yeah, Inconclusive FRA. It really could go either way in this situation.

All I saw above was that 9A Bond can keep spamming Bendy

Which, you know being able to regenerate from Mid High means that 9A AP is nowhere NEAR enough AP right?

Schnee One said:
All I saw above was that 9A Bond can keep spamming Bendy

Which, you know being able to regenerate from Mid High means that 9A AP is nowhere NEAR enough AP right?
Wait so completely spamming 9-A rockets, grenades or just straight up blowing up the recording studio, won't get past mid-high?

So wait hold on.

You're telling me that if James were to destroy the entire building with rockets, against a Bendy which has the ink machine restricted and only has his own ink on him and nothing more, that destroying the whole building wouldn't kill him? Bendy doesn't have a continuous supply of ink here. A 9-A rocket would pulverise Bendy. Sure the first one wouldn't kill him but there is absolutely nothing stopping James from firing more rockets to destroy the ink or just destroy the entire building with rockets

Oh wow whoops I was looking at the wrong regen hahaha sorry guys my bad

Yeah James has no wincon then. This can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back