• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

cartoon demon vs zombie clown

Bendy has some good abilities if tricky kills bendy the ink demon is able to fuse with the ink in the machine if he wanted to
he doesn't have the regen to survive an attack from tricky, he goes for decapitation and he has no problem fighting larger opponents.

he doesn't have the regen to survive an attack from tricky, he goes for decapitation and he has no problem fighting larger opponents.
And then bendy will Respawn the fight will only end until tricky finds the machine which may be pretty difficult because he won't see bendy running towards tricky in that direction because bendy may just teleport instead. Also the fusion with the ink will just make bendy stronger every time bendy respawns he will become stronger because of fusion

since this is second key tricky, he's got so much more mobility than tricky it aint funny

Tricky is more skilled, has more survivability, and likely has superior stamina that will let him outskill, and continue beating the living PISS outta bendy. are there any limits to those dark puddles, or will he infinitely respawn from those? if they're infinite respawns then it seems like bendy would just respawn, die, and rince and repeat.

since this is second key tricky, he's got so much more mobility than tricky it aint funny

Tricky is more skilled, has more survivability, and likely has superior stamina that will let him outskill, and continue beating the living PISS outta bendy. are there any limits to those dark puddles, or will he infinitely respawn from those? if they're infinite respawns then it seems like bendy would just respawn, die, and rince and repeat.
As far as I know

There isn't

When bendy respawns he will teleport to tricky and most likely stab him and then tricky kills him rinse and repeat ill change to op to make the machine closer

Last edited:
i mean tricky wouldn't be able to kill bendy because if runs out of ink he will respawn in the studio but if hes in the studio he wont be able to leave and if that happens i will count that as a loss for bendy

I mean, considering Tricky is genius, would it really take him that long to figure out to destroy the ink machine? the dude figured out how to contain a corrupting force from another dimension within a few days at least, figuring out how a demon resurrects shouldn't be that hard for him.

I mean, considering Tricky is genius, would it really take him that long to figure out to destroy the ink machine? the dude figured out how to contain a corrupting force from another dimension, figuring out how a demon resurrects shouldn't be that hard for him.
i removed the ink machine and replaced it with a giant pool of ink because i prefer that

i removed the ink machine and replaced it with a giant pool of ink
then what stops tricky from draining that shit dry? the dude has the skill, weapons, and stamina to repeatedly beat the shit outta bendy for days. he'd run out, and self-BFR himself to the studio.

then what stops tricky from draining that shit dry? the dude has the skill, weapons, and stamina to repeatedly beat the shit outta bendy for days. he'd run out, and self-BFR himself to the studio.
fair, bendy can maybe hold tricky down with ink manipulation but then tricky can break out. but then bendy chooses to fuse with the ink and go ******* crazy just for tricky to survive and kill him, also last change to the op the machine is back but far closer

i mean neither of them will give up and if bendy kills tricky bendy will think he won just to get killed by tricky. maybe stealth can help but beast bendy is huge so it wont be so useful

Last edited:
Here’s the problem, Tricky could without of doubt figure out that the Ink Machine is helping Bendy but he has small building level attack potency, which isn’t enough strength to destroy a machine which is stated to contain its own parallel universe made out in of paper and ink. Even Tricky could somehow remove the Ink the Machine the Ink Macine would have about an infinite amounts of ink which would be impossible for Tricky to remove all by himself.

But if the Ink Machine isn’t being used here and just limited amounts of Ink then Tricky could probably pull the win. Besides I don’t think using the Ink Machine would be fair and there wouldn’t be much he could do about it.

Here’s the problem, Tricky could without of doubt figure out that the Ink Machine is helping Bendy but he has small building level attack potency, which isn’t enough strength to destroy a machine which is stated to contain its own parallel universe made out in of paper and ink. Even Tricky could somehow remove the Ink the Machine the Ink Macine would have about an infinite amounts of ink which would be impossible for Tricky to remove all by himself.

But if the Ink Machine isn’t being used here and just limited amounts of Ink then Tricky could probably pull the win. Besides I don’t think using the Ink Machine would be fair and there wouldn’t be much he could do about it.
Tricky is becoming 8-C. So yeah he probably could now.

Back