• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bond fights... a kangaroo? (Grace)

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
James Bond has been tasked to assassinate the Australian ambassador Des Kangaroo before he secures the Nuclear Arnaments deal. After a brisk chase, both of them find themselves in an alley way, ready to throw down.

9-B versions. Speed Equalized. 10 metres starting distance. Rest SBA.

Lazenby Bond
Mate

DesKangaroo-OW
Mate

I was absolutely going to do this match. I can actually see a kangaroo outside my window as I type this hahaha.

Anyway, gimme a sec

Des Kangaroo has the OHK. I'm fairly certain this should one shot if not do near fatal damage so that's a massive concern.

But... that's his only advantage. Trained Boxers aren't new to James and he's fought many martial arts experts before so even then, the kangaroo ain't offering anything here in terms of physical skill. Meanwhile, James is... well.... considerably smarter. He's by far the smarter fight and would just keep a distance and shoot him down. If the kangaroo gets close then yeah he may have some trouble but even at 10 metres, James just uses his gadgets to either distract or hurt the kangaroo and then stays at a distance and uses his expert marksmanship to to chip down his health. Samurai bullets from a distance would eventually get the job done not to mention the sniper rifles he has, the golden gun which has an equal damage output across the body etc.

So yeah while the Kangaroo can win.... James just stays away from him and destroys him from a distance

Also I love how it's aboxing kangaroo considering they do 'box' in the wild here. It's a fun sight seeing two kangaroos having a boxing match

OHK is a major advantage though, because if Bond opens with anything that Kangaroo can tank (i.e. Anything less than baseline 9-B), he dies.

Anyways,

James Bond: 1

Des Kangaroo: 0

Sort of. I mean If Bond doesn't lead with a killer blow, he'll back up. He isn't gonna engage physically. Yeah Definitely if Bond gets hit he should die but... he just won't get close and the kangaroo can't compete with Bond in a range game

Bond's attack needs to be weaker than Kangaroo's durability for Kangaroo to do the OHK. Bond can just spam wall level weapons. Not to mention, good luck nailing the OHK on someone who can turn invisible.

Mineta again bud James can only go invisible in the Vanquish which is 9-A and he only has the better durability when he's in the car.

Zark2099 said:
IRL kangaroos are also impressive enough to have their own profiles. Animals pages are relatively easy to make
We need one XD

Litentric Teon said:
Bond, FRA.

Bond has an absolute crap ton of victories. He might be nearing the best win record on the site.
Yeah, he still doesn't have as many as Composite Human though. And with 3 more votes he'll take another loss.

Litentric Teon said:
Bond, FRA.
Bond has an absolute crap ton of victories. He might be nearing the best win record on the site.
That's because he's Arsenal's lovechild, and he'll do anything to give him more wins.

Also, Bond FRA, I suppose.

I think we should be making a dropdown list for the victories of these types of characters lol

Back