• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired

Low 6-B

This was initially gonna be a calc downgrade to High 7-C if it got accepted, but @TheRustyOne pointed out other problems with both calcs and another one. I made a thread to discuss the methods more in detail. However, given that the air density gets smaller and smaller the higher it is, it's probably safe to say the calc won't warrant anything beyond what the characters currently scale to.

If a new recalc is made and it gets a worthy value, the top tiers can scale to that. But until then, I'd say it's best to remove the calc first

6-C

Currently, the 6-C characters scale to this. However, Bora Ra suffered injuries to the point that he was temporarily knocked out and still struggling to stand later, which isn't very valid scaling as explained here
Many characters have been shown to survive attacks far above their durability, usually surviving with large injuries that others on their scale usually wouldn't survive. This is because of endurance, as they can endure a certain amount of pain regardless if the attack has burned them or sliced off limbs. This is not a durability factor, as this is a quality that is commonly attributed to willpower
It should be fine to scale or downscale the characters to the meteor or iceberg individually, since BBB Blaze and Ice created them. But scaling them to the full yield seems iffy imo

I will say that this would likely be a Stamina upgrade for Bora Ra to "Superhuman" instead of just "Peak Human"

Last edited:

6-C

Currently, the 6-C characters scale to this. However, Bora Ra suffered injuries to the point that he was temporarily knocked out and still struggling to stand later, which isn't very valid scaling as explained here

It should be fine to scale or downscale the characters to the meteor or iceberg individually, since BBB Blaze and Ice created them. But scaling them to the full yield seems iffy imo

I will say that this would likely be a Stamina upgrade for Bora Ra to "Superhuman" instead of just "Peak Human"
Seem fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back