• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BoBoiBoy Revision

So for the thread as long as its explained well I think "At most 7-A" works as a justification. Though if we are getting rid of their SoL/FTL ratings what are we making their speed?

And one scene still counts, no matter how many more there are.

Who said anything about energy transference? I’m talking about pushing shit around like the examples that he gave, and I’m giving
It counts...but not enough to debunk at all.

Because...of momentum? Like momentum isn't going to impart force, it's transferring energy to particles.

So for the thread as long as its explained well I think "At most 7-A" works as a justification. Though if we are getting rid of their SoL/FTL ratings what are we making their speed?
7A for...?

We'll talk about that later. If that's going to actually happen.

If we get rid of it, they’d just scale to or upscale from MHS+

Though if we are getting rid of their SoL/FTL ratings what are we making their speed?
Is this stuff correct?

Is this stuff correct?
Yeah. To use a game example a weapon like the laser rifle from Fallout would be a SoL item:
  • Its stated as using light beams
  • Its from a """scientific/real""" source
  • The beams are hit scan
  • The beams refract and reflect
Causing explosions and splitting like that are points against a SoL speed rating.

Yeah. To use a game example a weapon like the laser rifle from Fallout would be a SoL item:
  • The beams are hit scan
Causing explosions and splitting like that are points against a SoL speed rating.
Alright, thanks :)

• The beams are hit scan
There's an argument that I made specifically stating that objects or people are pushed, crushed after a person rams into it are due to the momentum transferred.

Light itself has no mass but could transfer energy to all objects through it's momentum. Hence the illusion of force being imparted. While in reality the energy of their momentum is transferred to a person, object and etc to the point they get pushed back, cooked alive or vaporized.

The only way to debunk the "momentum" argument is by showing that when getting hit or exposed to the light beam, the object in question doesn't get pushed in the direction of the beam. For example the beam hits the object and the object instead of getting pushed back, it instead moves up or down or left or right of the beam instead of following the direction of the beam. Which didn't happen in the series. Not even once.

In plain terms, the resultant force of an object must not be in the same direction of the beam to debunk the momentum argument.

The only way to debunk the "momentum" argument is by showing that when getting hit or exposed to the light beam, the object in question doesn't get pushed in the direction of the beam.
Light has a momentum of 9.47 * 10^-28 kilogram force. That is so absolutely tiny that we cannot even physically record it, it has to be from minute displacement in the object or cooling down other atoms. Even solid beams have negative amounts of momentum unless they reach planetary sizes like with Gamma Ray Bursts. So a beam with a width of a foot or so would not carry enough momentum to knock any normal human over.

Last edited:
Light has a momentum of 9.47 * 10^-28 kilogram force. That is so absolutely tiny that we cannot even physically record it, it has to be from minute displacement in the object or cooling down other atoms. Even solid beams have negative amounts of momentum unless they reach planetary sizes like with Gamma Ray Bursts. So a beam with a width of a foot or so would not carry enough momentum to knock any normal human over.
Fair enough, but pretty much almost all of fiction, depicts light beams as being able to damage things but rarely push things back. Besides that, there was only one scene where the light acted abnormally compared to many many others. So his point about unrealistic reflection and refraction is irrelevant if there's only that one antifeat. Tho for BoBoiBoy's light to carry that much momentum in such a small scale maybe pushing the envelope a little too far.

do not adjust the profiles just yet, a conclusion has not been reached.
Qawsed already agreed with the points that I gave. And that scene of unrealistic reflection is more than enough to support unrealistic light. It's not even just a single random beam that reflects unrealistically. There are numerous beams in the scene that don't reflect realistically

doesn't mean that there was a conclusion made, besides that, you just went and redone the entire profiles, removed keys, changed keys and stats without a CRT for that purpose man. :/
The only profile I removed keys for is BBB, and if you bothered to read my sandbox at all, I merged the OS and Movie keys into one, and the Galaxy and Movie 2 keys into one. This CRT is for that purpose :/

That's what part of this CRT is for. I'm doing the same thing as this one but with other stuff like OS scaling and removing SoL/FTL ratings because shit disqualifies realistic light behaviour
you need more than one agreement to apply the removal, besides that stop being pumped up about this. give the CRT sometime to reach a conclusion or we might have to nuke the profiles wit SoL ratings like what happened to Wukong's.

Cleaning up BoBoiBoy's page

This says cleaning up BoBoiBoy's page but it takes me to a sandbox for a Thanos profile.
Original Series Scaling
  • Fang's Tier 1 powers scale to BoBoiBoy's Tier 2 Elements, which will upgrade him to 7-A as well
    • BoBoiBoy Water, one of his Tier 1 elements, was able to blast back and slightly harm Fang, and using his Tier 1 Lightning Element powers, BBB briefly contended against Fang's Shadow Tiger. Since T1 powers are generally supposed to be weaker than T2 powers, I'd suggest that BoBoiBoy's First Tier Transformations would be "At most 7-A", especially since Fang wasn't that badly affected by BoBoiBoy Water's attack
  • Yaya and Ying were able to take attacks from Lieutenant Lahap, who currently scales to Captain Kaizo, but since they are portrayed as weaker, their OS keys should be "At most 7-A"

This all looks fine.
My issue with the Speed of Light rating

Qawsed points out that while BoBoiBoy's light element seems to be based on sunlight, its depictions don't show it behaving like realistic light all that much. In my opinion, it feels iffy for BoBoiBoy to keep his Speed of Light and FTL rating (not to mention other stuff I brought up about the calc in the comments) and I think it should be removed
I'll check this out when I can.

This says cleaning up BoBoiBoy's page but it takes me to a sandbox for a Thanos profile.
I think I fixed it
I'll check this out when I can.
It’s basically this that I summarised later. Qawsed stated that they are all correct:
To somewhat copy Qawsed's format:

Points for
Points directly against

To somewhat copy Qawsed's format:

Points for
Points directly against
@LordGriffin1000

An updated summary of the points.

It only happened in one scene which is one antifeat compared to the other times where it reflected off in a realistic manner while the op says that one antifeat is one too much and would hold much more weight than the many other times light reflected realistically. So...may I know if you agree with the op on this. @LordGriffin1000

Back