• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacku

He/Him
Nothing major but I noticed that compared to some other MCU profiles, when it comes to Thor's quotes and renders he's lacking a bit. So in the sandbox below I updated a lot of it.

Apart from that there are some other additions and clean up all around, along with the adding of a missing stamina, range, equipment, and weaknesses section for Thor's Beginning of Ragnarok key.

Last edited:
should we add limited power nullification to storm breaker? specifically against the infinity gauntlet

Nothing major but I noticed that compared to some other MCU profiles, when it comes to Thor's quotes and renders he's lacking a bit. So in the sandbox below I updated a lot of it.

Apart from that there are some other additions and clean up all around, along with the adding of a missing stamina, range, equipment, and weaknesses section for Thor's Beginning of Ragnarok key.
I love it :)

Like I said earlier, if it's just director statements with no explicit evidence in the actual movie, imo that seems really iffy. And he uses the words "I imagine", which makes it sound more like his personal headcanon and interpretation
I imagine it has something to do with the fact that the same guy made both of them

Like I said earlier, if it's just director statements with no explicit evidence in the actual movie, imo that seems really iffy. And he uses the words "I imagine", which makes it sound more like his personal headcanon and interpretation
Um no it’s not, they guy that stated this was a screenwriter. It kinda isn’t when it’s apparently been stated and implied by his peers. Plus there’s also the russos statement.

Um no it’s not, they guy that stated this was a screenwriter. It kinda isn’t when it’s apparently been stated and implied by his peers. Plus there’s also the russos statement.
He uses the term “I imagine”. It’s not something definite. Again, nothing in the actual movie itself suggests this, so the statements seems really iffy. All that was definitively said about Stormbreaker is that it is the greatest weapon in Asgard and capable of summoning the Bifrost

Last edited:
Yeah the russos also literally have a statement saying essentially the dame thing we've known for a while now Stormbreaker has anti-gauntlet hax basically
The statement says Thanos was caught off-guard, so he didn’t use the Stones effectively. I don’t see the statement where they say it counters the Stones

He uses the term “I imagine”. It’s not something definite. Again, nothing in the actual movie itself suggests this, so the statements seems really iffy. All that was definitively said about Stormbreaker is that it is the greatest weapon in Asgard and capable of summoning the Bifrost
And agian his statement is cemented by his colleagues regardless so it doesn’t really matter. Dosen’t matter, as long as there is nothing heavily contradicting WoG then it should be fine.

The statement says Thanos was caught off-guard, so he didn’t use the Stones effectively. I don’t see the statement where they say it counters the Stones
yeah nah the statement is literally this

"It certainly has the ability to counteract the Infinity Gauntlet," said Joe Russo.

"I think that key moment, though, is that Thanos was caught off guard," added Anthony Russo. "He literally just didn't know the power of what was coming at him. I mean, maybe he could have used the Stones in a different way had he understood what that weapon was, but it came out of nowhere."

It quite literally has the ability to counteract the gauntlet on top of Thor catching Thanos off guard

this isn't the only article either

yeah nah the statement is literally this

"It certainly has the ability to counteract the Infinity Gauntlet," said Joe Russo.

"I think that key moment, though, is that Thanos was caught off guard," added Anthony Russo. "He literally just didn't know the power of what was coming at him. I mean, maybe he could have used the Stones in a different way had he understood what that weapon was, but it came out of nowhere."

It quite literally has the ability to counteract the gauntlet on top of Thor catching Thanos off guard

this isn't the only article either
Fair enough. I still find it questionable since nothing in the actual movie suggests this at all, but if the Infinity Stone justification wants to be removed by this, then I suppose it looks alright

Also shouldn’t Stormbreaker be like moon lvl or something since it’s stronger then rocket cannon thing
I'd wait personally until Love and Thunder comes out to try and apply that since I think the movie might show us some of Thors best feats, Stormbreaker being superior to rockets moon busting cannon could end being used as a supporting feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back