• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boboiboy CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so what? You want to give him an an overall Resistance to Status Effect Inducement? Do you have proof that he has resistance to the other forms of Status Effect Inducement?
Well Boboiboy is resistant to his own stunning leaf shurikens and daun keladi getal when he is in his leaf elemental form

From checking stuff out, he would gain Resistance to Paralysis (Via being unaffected by his own Stunning Leaf Shuriken and Itchy Leaf Blade), and Poison (Unaffected by poisoned cookies) if approved.

I know that, what I don't get is why add Status Effect Inducement in general? It would just be Poison and Paralysis, or more if you have anything else to add.

I know that, what I don't get is why add Status Effect Inducement in general? It would just be Poison and Paralysis, or more if you have anything else to add.

At 10:29 the biscuit caused the cat to dance
At 12:52 and 17:21 it caused the cat to hallucinate

Maybe mind manipulation since Boboiboy halilintar's lightning barrier cured the cat's mental problems at 17:32

Different substances such as poison, chemicals, drugs, alcohol can have differing effects such as hallucinations and causing victims to do spontaneous actions.

I don't think that would qualify as Mind Manipulation, it seems more as if he induced pain to get the cat out of its poisoned/drugged state

Different substances such as poison, chemicals, drugs, alcohol can have differing effects such as hallucinations and causing victims to do spontaneous actions.

I don't think that would qualify as Mind Manipulation, it seems more as if he induced pain to get the cat out of its poisoned/drugged state
not really, the cat was born like this even before it ate biscuit yaya shown below

Any suffiently powerful trauma can cause one to completely change behavior. This isn't mind manip.

As for the storm feats, I'm having trouble getting anyone to calc them.

Boboiboy's light manipulation works by concentrating photons in a single point, in his palms or around him.

It has never shown to be interacted physically.

Shown to reflect off of Kapten Vargoba's polished shield and never shown the capabilities to destroy solid objects without overheating or causing the object in question to obtain stress corrosion cracking possibly due to the sheer amount of ionizing radiation present within Boboiboy solar's attacks.

Solids subject to radiation are constantly being bombarded with high energy particles. The interaction between particles, and atoms in the lattice causes displacement in the atoms.[7] Over the course of sustained bombardment, some of the atoms do not come to rest at lattice sites, which results in the creation of defects. These defects cause changes in the microstructure of the material, and ultimately result in a number of radiation effects.

recently The fusion of boboiboy solar and halilintar can fire projectiles that traversed the distance between the moon and earth in several seconds.

Optical Light Shot (Tembakan Optikal): BoBoiBoy Light fires a powerful blast of light from his eyes.

Maximum Optical Light Blast (Tembakan Optikal Maksima): A stronger variation of the previous attack. This is BoBoiBoy Light's strongest attack and is comparable to BoBoiBoy Solar's Solar Beam Strike.

Solar Beam Strike (Tembakan Solar): BoBoiBoy Solar fires a powerful blast of light from his eyes that was strong enough to defeat both Bora Ra and penetrated through the black hole he created in one go.

Solar Eclipse Attack (Tembakan Solar Gerhana): BoBoiBoy Solar fires a devastating blast from his fingertips that was strong enough to kill Captain Vargoba and destroy the TAPOPS space station.

Multifold Solar Eclipse Attack (Tembakan Solar Gerhana Berganda) - Solar's yet most powerful move, anything inside the beam can be obliterated in seconds.

So these would qualify as Speed of Light because they're Solar/Light Beams

Optical Light Shot (Tembakan Optikal): BoBoiBoy Light fires a powerful blast of light from his eyes.

Maximum Optical Light Blast (Tembakan Optikal Maksima): A stronger variation of the previous attack. This is BoBoiBoy Light's strongest attack and is comparable to BoBoiBoy Solar's Solar Beam Strike.

Solar Beam Strike (Tembakan Solar): BoBoiBoy Solar fires a powerful blast of light from his eyes that was strong enough to defeat both Bora Ra and penetrated through the black hole he created in one go.

Solar Eclipse Attack (Tembakan Solar Gerhana): BoBoiBoy Solar fires a devastating blast from his fingertips that was strong enough to kill Captain Vargoba and destroy the TAPOPS space station.

Multifold Solar Eclipse Attack (Tembakan Solar Gerhana Berganda) - Solar's yet most powerful move, anything inside the beam can be obliterated in seconds.

So this would qualify as Speed of Light because they're Solar/Light Beams
yes, but only solar has it. the other elemental forms could only react to speed of light

I didn't even mention the other forms? This is in reference to his Light and Solar forms unless his Light Form isn't Speed of Light?
only solar/light are light speed while leaf/thorn, fire/blaze, water/ice, earth/quake, lightning/thunderstorm and wind/cyclone only have SOL reaction speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back