• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Soooo another Match with Bobobo, this time i've chosen a really strong opponent, a white face...

• Speed Equalized
  • Both 2-C
  • Battle start at 100 meters of each other
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo - J-Stars render-1-
Imscaredonthurtmeplzplzplz

Bobobo has no resistance to Power Null and generally doesn't seem like he'd go for his higher end hax from the start. While Bobobo probably wouldn't be paralyzed, with all of his powers cut off, White Face could just BFR him somewhere else and leave him there forever.

Bobobo already had to face his brother who could nullify his powers.He just used the Hajike (which can not be nullified) to fight him. -The weaker characters like Softon and Hatenko were teleported to another dimension of infinite size by Tsurulina and they came back (it was not explained because they are not logical) -Bobobo can also counter weeks in advance realms, Domains ... against Random people in random places, instinctively.

White Face has power nulled people who are both far stronger than him and resist power null to the point where they can't even move. Bo's got nothing on that.

Bobobo has the ability to face opponents infinitely stronger each time in the same arc without taking a break. He has also shown that he can not be stopped against Nenchaku (using a world where he is unleashed to through 11-12 realities,24/7). He also has his plot manipulation that surpasses other users who rewrote the series(all episodes). The fight will already be in his favor. and he has the ability to involve other characters from other franchise and he has not shown any limit to that. He can also copy Face after seeing it once. + Even if he gets killed he will come back and will have already countered all Face's abilities.

Fourth wall breaking isn't useful at all as a power by itself.

Also Bobo has no resistance to Power Null on his profile. So he just gets nulled.

Bobobo228 said:
Bobobo has the ability to face opponents infinitely stronger each time in the same arc without taking a break. He has also shown that he can not be stopped against Nenchaku (using a world where he is unleashed to through 11-12 realities,24/7). He also has his plot manipulation that surpasses other users who rewrote the series(all episodes). The fight will already be in his favor. and he has the ability to involve other characters from other franchise and he has not shown any limit to that. He can also copy Face after seeing it once. + Even if he gets killed he will come back and will have already countered all Face's abilities.
All of that gets power nulled. Good game.

Again, Bobobo has currently no resistance to Power Null. So just saying "Hajike counters it" doesn't work.

Especially since he must be able to get rid of White Face with it.

They both have forth wall dickery so it's a moot point

@saikou

So fourth wall breaking is useless unless it's monika your waifu I see now

Saikou. I know his profile better than you because I helped.It's not even finished and this is only part 1 of the series. and as I said it could be nullified but it could be exceeded

@Zach I'm not the one who pulls out "X via Fourth Wall Breaking". What powers this leads to is important, not just Fourth Wall breaking itself.

"I know him better than you" is also not an argument. It's not on his profile it can't be used.

Bobobo228 said:
Saikou. I know his profile better than you because I helped.It's not even finished and this is only part 1 of the series. and as I said it could be nullified but it could be exceeded
And? He doesn't have resistance to power null and even that wouldn't help against WF.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
@Zach I'm not the one who pulls out "X via Fourth Wall Breaking". What powers this leads to is important, not just Fourth Wall breaking itself.
Okay that's fair, he doesent have a profile but commodore guff from magic the gathering uses his fourth wall stuff for both plot manipulation and ludicrously broken fate manipulation that can affect other acasual 2-As

he surpassed his big brother who could nullify him. He defeat Bibibi who can bypass shinkens power. Each are more powerful than Face.

-Yes that stuff and it's not just that.

It's not on his profile then it can't be used, no matter how much you boast about being knowledgeable in the series.

Doesn't help that "overcoming" the Power Null could imply that the power null used in this case is weak, instead of being a resistance.

You are right. There are several of them. But I prefer showing them when it will be Upgrade. After that I gathered the scans with the higher dimensions and on the infinite and endless power.

If it's not use it's because,the series on this wiki should not even be accepted. We must minimize it. :/

I'm sorry but I can not always intervene for this reason otherwise it puts the work of Nia in danger. So here I'll go no further than that. I do not mind if he loses here. In any case it was nice to talk to you. Bye

Oh just for know,it can null. people from being of higher dimensions? or people who can use higher dimensional power ?

Back