• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Madara's strongest key is 5-C+ compared to her Low 7-B with Flight and broken Truthseeking orbs that have the following
Matter Manipulation (The Truth Seeking Balls are superior to Onoki's Dust Release, which turns targets to dust on a molecular level, even before Yin-Yang Release is applied to it), Reality Warping (The TSBs are partially comprised of Yin-Yang Release, which is capable of altering reality in a variety of ways) which allows for: Existence Erasure (Can erase Ninjutsu, people, space-time, and matter), Transmutation (The TSB can be altered into different states of matter, energy attacks, Chakra Receivers, and more), Shapeshifting and Size Manipulation (The TSB can be morphed into a variety of shapes and sizes), Limited Telekinesis (The TSB can be freely controlled telekinetically, up to a 70 meter radius), Power Nullification (The Truth Seeking Balls negate and erase all Ninjutsu they come into contact with, which includes energy and elemental based attacks, Edo Tensei, and Dust Release to name a few, with the exception of those imbued with natural energy), and Possibly Space-Time Manipulation (Potentially capable of creating new Time-Spaces, because the regular TSBs were stated to be the same as Kaguya's ETSB besides their size) with the Truth-Seeking Balls
Not including his genjutsu which is quicker than her Mero Mero Beam and Limbo clones.

I don't know why you thought this was a good idea.

@StrawHatArslan please don't try to tell me Boa has a chance.

Madara's strongest key is 5-C+ compared to her Low 7-B with Flight and broken Truthseeking orbs that have the following

Not including his genjutsu which is quicker than her Mero Mero Beam and Limbo clones.

I don't know why you thought this was a good idea.

@StrawHatArslan please don't try to tell me Boa has a chance.
I thought her petrification could possibly work, but I forgot that his genjutsu would be faster. Nvm, I change my vote to Madara. I also forgot this would be edo-tensei madara, so nothing would really work.

cant believe peopel actually though that Boa would stand a chance, even non-edo alive madara would stomp her.

Saw this in joke battle section and thought this was a fight between some wanked version of each character, dispoint it ain't. Should have probably been in the fun and games board.

Saw this in joke battle section and thought this was a fight between some wanked version of each character, dispoint it ain't. Should have probably been in the fun and games board.
If this was a Joke Battle, I'd argue Hancock slaps no diff due to simp powerups. Everyone knows simp powerups >>>> fanboy powerups, since simps will do whatever it takes to be with their waifu while fanboys just internet argue.

Back