• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloodlusted Wally West vs Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
wally can phase Goku's brain out. goku has never showed resistance against intangibility. phasing by definition ignores durability
Edit : Dbz souls aren't even intangible my bad lol but what type of intangibility does he have and isn't it limited?
You sure you can handle it? It's deadly :p

Here you go. He could also beat other people who themselves can become intangible with speed force power
4317828-2130764348-37316
Flash vs Martian Manhunter

3485149-ggflashgg
Flash phasing brain out. NSFW

Yeah if he can handle punches that send shockwaves across the universe to outer realm or something pretty sure he can handle some tobi intangibility.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Yeah if he can handle punches that send shockwaves across the universe to outer realm or something pretty sure he can handle some tobi intangibility.
Nope. Goku can't do what he hasn't done. Nobody in DBZ has intangibiility like the flash. And flash can do that before goku can think. You do realize the speed difference, right? Flash is quintillion times faster than goku

Nope. Goku can't do what he hasn't done. Nobody in DBZ has intangibiility like the flash. And flash can do that before goku can think. You do realize the speed difference, right?

Yeah it's insanely huge he wins due to that hax if that's the case.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Wally wins, if he waesn't boodlusted and Goku started as SSG He would 1-shot Wally...unless Wally uses the speed force.
Goku can't catch or touch Wally if Wally doesn't want to. So no one shotting here

Well, Wally can't fly or breathe in space, so a single multi-galaxy destroying omnidirectional blast would automatically kill him.

Antvasima said:
Well, Wally can't fly or breathe in space, so a single multi-galaxy destroying omnidirectional blast would automatically kill him.
Thats if Goku can react fast enough

Antvasima said:
Goku can't breathe in space either lol. That's probably irrelevant because wally can phase goku's brain out before goku can react

Goku can breathe in space, obviously someone didn't want DB Super. Goku could breathe in space in the movie too after becoming a God, I don't know where people are getting this "outer limits of Earth" BS since Oxygen only exists in the lowest levels of the "sphere" layers, but hey... Anyway, Beerus and Goku were fighting in the outer reaches of Space.

Faisal Shourov said:
Antvasima said:
Goku can't breathe in space either lol. That's probably irrelevant because wally can phase goku's brain out before goku can react
Can hold his breath and can IT to King Kai's planet. Again I was speaking about a non bloodlusted Wally and Antvasima proved that if Goku does uses a omnidirectional blast then Wally would die due to Wally not being able to survive in the vacuum of space. A bloodlusted Wally kills Goku its already known.

Davy0 said:
Goku can breathe in space, obviously someone didn't want DB Super. Goku could breathe in space in the movie too after becoming a God, I don't know where people are getting this "outer limits of Earth" BS since Oxygen only exists in the lowest levels of the "sphere" layers, but hey... Anyway, Beerus and Goku were fighting in the outer reaches of Space.
Goku was out of breath in episode 14 when Beerus and him fought underwater. You need to rewatch that episode. Must I remind how Vegeta died in RoF?

And they're not fighting in space, that was stratosphere as said in DBS manga. You are not updated

Um... No... he was literally talking and fighting in space against one of the strongest characters in the series. They were having literal conversations IN SPACE. That takes the ability to breathe, even more so when you're doing intense movements like fighting, and there was no hint of him holding his breath at any moment within that battle. Hell they FIGHT UNDERWATER with no ill-effects so the series creators did their homework enough to understand the mechanics of space versus water. Stop being dumb.

Davy0 said:
Um... No... he was literally talking and fighting in space against one of the strongest characters in the series. They were having literal conversations IN SPACE. That takes the ability to breathe, even more so when you're doing intense movements like fighting, and there was no hint of him holding his breath at any moment within that battle. Hell they FIGHT UNDERWATER with no ill-effects so the series creators did their homework enough to understand the mechanics of space versus water. Stop being dumb.
No need to call others dumb. Goku was fighting in stratosphere, not outer space. If Goku becomes out of breath underwater that means he needs to breathe to survive. He can't breathe in space, and he needs to breathe so that he doesn't suffocate. And there is nothing in outer space for Goku to breathe
12118946 904658696287806 6747155314733630403 n
Goku running out of breath

Goku and Beerus fighting in stratosphere

Goku can certainly surive in non-breathable environments for very long periods of time, but you technically can't "breathe" in space.

Sheoth said:
Goku can certainly surive in non-breathable environments for very long periods of time, but you technically can't "breathe" in space.
That's what I said. Goku needs to breathe to survive, and there is nothing for him to breathe in space.

Davy0 said:
https://youtu.be/DOLKt3UHJ0oOh yes he was losing SOOOO much breath laughing in the vaccum of space too = https://youtu.be/DOLKt3UHJ0o?t=142
I didn't call you dumb, I said "quit being dumb", trust me if I was gonna call you dumb, I would have just said it, no need to beat around the bush for me, ya see.
Already posted scan that they were in stratosphere. Now you post a statement which says they fought in space. The fight animation is nice but that is not a proof, when every other evidence suggests othewise

Davy0 said:
Huh... so we're using the manga to dictate what the anime does. If we do that then shouldn't Champa have appeared in the first episode? We can use the powers they have but the situations are different. All I need is the fact that Goku was laughing and the fact that he was burning up from falling within the atmosphere. That happens at the top most layer of the mesosphere .
http://www.windows2universe.org/earth/Atmosphere/layers_activity_print.html
Please show a statement from Anime which says where Goku and Beerus fought. Let it be stratosphere, mesophere, exosphere or outer space. Any statement will do. The animation doesn't prove where they fought, wheres the manga explicitly stated they fought in stratosphere. And the manga is written by Toriyama

Goku was out of breath underwater, Vegeta died in RoF after earth blew up. That's a total of three evidence that Goku did not fight in outer space. Please provide statement, any statement to backup up your word. Visual impression is not fact for anime where perspective is extremely sketchy and unreliable (there are several planets in Beerus nebula which look the size of buildings because of perspective). If you want to discredit author statement bring counter statement from source material.

Uh... I just showed you, debris can only burn up in the earth's atmosphere through the mesosphere, and not only did he not burn up after instantly dropping, he fluttered in space for a short period of time and then began to fall, meaning that they were on the breaches of the mesosphere meaning they were in the bottom most layer of the thermosphere... There is very, very little oxygen in the thermosphere because the ozone is mixed in with the stratospheric layer.

We're talking about Super here boy-o. Seems like you're getting a bit tense, relax.

^Statements please. Nowhere mesosphere has been mentioned IIRC. Or outer space. I know what mesosphere is. DBS doesn't follow our world physics, otherwise shockwaves would work as they do in our world.

Beerus fighting Goku in stratoshphere is word of Toriyama. You need counter statements to debunk author's words. Vegeta still died in RoF because he couldn't survive in space. Every single statement suggests that Goku can't survive in outer space

I gave you science. DB's earth is the earth itself. Stated by Freeza to be within the "Milky Way Galaxy". And yet he burns up in the Mesosphere twice within the fight, first falling into the sea and then being caught by Vegeta. You're fun, Faisai.

Can't use that "Our logic is not there logic" BS if you're trying to state whether oxygen is needed for a God to breathe in space, Faifai.

Davy0 said:
I gave you science. DB's earth is the earth itself. Stated by Freeza to be within the "Milky Way Galaxy". And yet he burns up in the Mesosphere twice within the fight, first falling into the sea and then being caught by Vegeta. You're fun, Faisai.

Can't use that "Our logic is not there logic" BS if you're trying to state whether oxygen is needed for a God to breathe in space, Faifai.
DB doesn't follow 'science'. It has its own laws. Toriyama said it was stratosphere. It is stratosphere. Vegeta died in RoF. Goku ran out of breath underwater. Your science is not supported by fictional verses, otherwise shockwaves wouldn't become stronger from epicenter. And goku is no god lol, he got KO thrice in the fight with beerus. Gods dont die after earth explodes

Show a scan which says mesosphere. Science and DB dont mix well. Toriyama's words > your interpretation of 'science'

Dude, you got me cracking up right here man. So we're not supposed to believe that Earth has atmospheric layers, then how does oxygen exist on earth without the ozone layer and and stratosphere holding it in as well as their being a troposphere which essentially makes the existence of living organisms much easier to process. Lots of inconsistencies to your "there laws aren't ours", Faifai-san.

Huh... I guess you didn't look at the link I had where the Narrator says "Fighting God" no... "Fighting Fool". Interesting.

Are you truly stating that DB characters don't produce enough energy in blasts to hurt others without their being an apocalyptic explosion? Hm... so all those battles against Star Busters, who were hurt yet not dying from blasts that only caused sizeable craters is also null and void. Cell wasn't a Star Buster, he could only destroy the planet, even though Goku tanked blasts that could destroy the earth many times over. Interesting...

You keep saying that their laws don't exist like ours, yet you keep wanting validation of it being a "stratosphere". You just said "DB don't science".

^Yes, DB dont science. Toriyama said Goku fought in stratosphere. It means Goku fought in stratosphere. That's it. Nothing else matters. No mesosphere or outer space was mentioned. Author's words > your opinion

Bring a statement of your mesosphere, otherwise word of Author (God) stands

Then why do I need to find a scientific evidence such as the "stratosphere". Why would it matter which layer they were fighting in, none of the layers would produce the desired effects. Wouldn't that mean there nothing in that universe existed logically, it's Bizzaro World for manga.

You do realize that that was only for the first part of that battle too right, they could have also flown wherever they wished to fight. Rarely do most battles that have freedom of movement, especially in high-action manga actually stay in one place, considering they fly around to fight one another.

I already showed you the evidence. You can't say that DB doesn't have logical outcomes when it fits you, yet when it hurts you state that it doesn't. That's not how debating works. I showed you the evidence of why Goku was fighting far higher than just the stratosphere already. You need to show evidence why the effect of burning molecules isn't enough to state otherwise.

You dont need to find scientific evidence. You need direct statement to contradict Author's words. How the show was animated does not discredit Toriyama's own words. There are multiple statements and showings which proves saiyans cant survive in space. You havent provided a single statement so far. All you did was make assumption based on how the animation portrayed the fight. They never mentioned mesosphere in the anime. Toriyama said stratosphere. Toriyama's words are words of God.

We're getting off topic. Does anybody have more opinion?

Huh. As if the evidence doesn't point to them being in space. You're also implying that they never once moved in the fight. Again, DB Super Anime doesn't completely match the events of DB Super Manga. The battle isn't nearly as long either. So that doesn't disprove what I stated at all.

You act as if Toriyama has never been wrong before. Shall I address the problem with why ten tons of weight on each limb shouldn't affect a person capable of lifting beasts far greater than himself with ease while still a kid or is that out of the question for Word of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back