• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloodlusted Wally West vs Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
We now know that Wally West can beat SSG Goku, but can Barry Allen do the same? He has way less abilities than Wally but can go just as fast.

You are literally unable to use the concept of speed. He actually steals it via his connection to the speed force. There's a reason Prime was crapping his pants over the mention of any Flashes.
The Flashes did more than just steal Prime's speed. They trapped him in the Speed Force and he f***ing got out somehow.

by powerscaling prime beat Mxy. its best to leave prime out of equation. and prime is a 3A character anyway. then u have wally breaking anti monitor's armour lol

He didn't really beat Mxy. By plot-induced stupidity, he kind of let Prime beat him. Also, that wasn't regular Prime but Countdown prime.

Also, Wally tried to blitz Prime with Jay and Bart but got blitzed back.

Natse said:
by powerscaling prime beat Mxy. its best to leave prime out of equation. and prime is a 3A character anyway. then u have wally breaking anti monitor's armour lol
He didn't really beat Mxy. By plot-induced stupidity, he kind of let Prime beat him. Also, that wasn't regular Prime but Countdown prime.
Also, Wally tried to blitz Prime with Jay and Bart but got blitzed back.

Talk about PIS, wally breaking Anti Monitor's armour lol. If this was DBZ Wally would be low multiverse level for that feat hahaha

The Living Tribunal1 said:
well, generally dbz doesnt have those level of inconsistensies (except for ROF, but hopefully those ones will be resolved)
thats why people dont use high end feats of flash. otherwise he would be multiversal. even without inconsistencies not many below skyfather can beat him

^^depends on the kind of hax and reaction speed the 2C character has. If he/she has only DC flash can still win. speed + hax combo >>>>> DC in general. plus flash himself can run through timelines freely. he's OP as hell

The Living Tribunal1 said:
uni+ power
and infinite/ higher dimensional level speed
well speed doesn't always come with power. they're separate stats for a reason. logically a 2c character should be able to transcend the concept of speed of 3D beings (all 2C chars and above are 4D+ entities)

^not necessarily infinite speed, just above concept of speed. not all 2C characters are infinitely fast. they can beat flash because of better space, matter and time manipulation. not infinite speed per say

well, in this case, the character has infinite speed, as in the magnitude itself (other wise the speed is just quantifiable for higher dimensions, just more direction specficic, which makes 3-D look like 2-D or even worse- as an analogy)

Big Wally fan with a fair knowledge of DBZ/S. Once the plot limiters are off, Wally's nigh unbeatable.

Speed: Forget tout running the nuke, in order to fight Zoom, Wally had to run faster than the very concept of time. In LITERALLY no time Zoom and Wally circled the Earth countless times. Theoretically Wally doesn't have a top speed and could have infinite speed. One universe he did and existed in every point in the universe simultaneously

Strength: It's not mentioned above but Wally's speed gives him super strength comparable to things like the Green Scar Hulk. At lightspeed he generates a white dwarf's force, one shotting a white martian (a "superman holding back" level enemy). Wally's capable of moving A LOT faster than light speed, with the force getting closer and closer to infinity power as he goes. And he's capable of delivering innumerable punches in the space it takes a full speed superman to move. His body was taken over once by someone who couldn't control his speed properly and Wonder Woman tried to imagine how many times he could punch her at lightspeed in a second. She settled on millions. Millions of punches with dwarf star levels of force.

Durability: As long as he's moving, Wally is speed forcing, which gives him super-human durabulity. He was hit by Amazo with Superman's strength and his own speed several thousand times and walked away from it

Phasing: Phasing Goku's brain might be one people mention but phasing has two other benefits. Wally isn't as good at phasing as Barry or Bart but pre-flashpoint he'd ecome able to phase between particles of energy. So against a beam user like Goku, he could theoretically phase between the particles that make up the blasts so Goku couldn't hit him with a galaxy level blast. More offensively Wally has the unique ability to charge the particles and atoms of objects he moves through. This causes them to explode. So he could beat goku by not movie, phasing through an attack, charging Goku's atoms and causing Goku to blow the eff up.

Speed Steal: Once when blood lusted, Wally stole someones speed. Forever. They would never ever generate an ounce of motion again. It took Zoom's time based powers to conteract the effect ut yeah he doesn't need to touch you to speed steal and he can leave Goku immobile for eternity.

Wally is freaking scary. Like, no limits Wally as the main character, DBZ would be a far duller. Beerus exploded in the time it takestime to happen.

Barry is complex as he's NEVER performed tasks of Wally's upper tier and Wally has specifically stated he's faster. But Barry is the source of the speed force so theoretically he could be Wally's equal. In practical terms both causally operate on the attosecond scale which means to pretty much every other fictional character they are untouchable without plot filters.

stalemate imo, Goku cant catch wally, however i dont see Wally killing Goku with star level punches, btw Goku still has instant transmission, which is faster than Wally.

Viturino said:
stalemate imo, Goku cant catch wally, however i dont see Wally killing Goku with star level punches, btw Goku still has instant transmission, which is faster than Wally.
do you know of wally's abilities? it doesn' look that way o_O

Why make this kind of thread if Wally has these amazing abilities, he can defeat anyone up until 2C( unless they have ridiculous hax)?

Faisal Shourov said:
Viturino said:
was just looking at the profile tbh

Viturino said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Viturino said:
was just looking at the profile tbh
You should check out respect threads than looking at profiles on wiki, these profiles dont show feats of characters.

Oblivion00 said:
Faisal already knew who would win but still did the thread anyway :p
Well of course I knew, but givent their tier difference (3B and 4C), I don't see how this is a mismatch. Just shows hax and speed > DC

And to be honest I wasn't expecting that people would vote for Wally here as I thought most people wouldn't know of his feats (as you can see above, there are quite a few who have no clue about Wally's powers)

It really is a mismatch due to Wally's ludicrous speed and hax regardless of the tier difference. He can beat many people above his tier unless they have some serious hax like Dark Schneider. Honestly anyone below 2-C and without any serious hax is gonna lose horribly to Wally.

Oblivion00 said:
It really is a mismatch due to Wally's ludicrous speed and hax regardless of the tier difference. He can beat many people above his tier unless they have some serious hax like Dark Schneider. Honestly anyone below 2-C and without any hax is gonna lose horribly to Wally.
Should have made Wally vs Whis then :p even though I think the result will be the same. But I didn't think people would have agreed to Wally winning given their tier difference. So it's not an intentional mismatch

I do, I like DB a lot and I like flash as well. thats why i want to see them fight.

however goku vs flash is more than enough, flash vs whis would be redundant

Oh it wasn't an intentional mismatch. If people looked at the tiers they would say Goku wins without breaking a sweat but like I said earlier the tier difference doesn't matter when you're up against Wally West :p. Someone like Pre Crisis Superman would lose just as easily as Goku.

There is nothing wrong with it, it just seems like a spite match however. Flash has such a ridiculous kind of hax that could be used to defeat beings many times more powerful then him ( in DC)

I think this thread should be locked. The discussion about the vs ended more than 1 week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back