• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloodlusted Wally West vs Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Davy0

Highly low-end? By reading the comments of the calc, it looks to be extreme high-end, extreme low-end would be an hour timeframe. I might be wrong though.

Anyways, this thread is about Wally West and Goku, not Saint Seiya.

Wally West would phase Goku's brain out of his head in the first planck instant of the fight, gg

Even if it was done casually,

4,418,140,930,001,648,000c

is still universal leagues below

23,759,448,520,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000c

Which is 5377702725293359427968432 times greater than the latter

UncleSpaceman said:
Anyways, this thread is about Wally West and Goku, not Saint Seiya.
Wally West would phase Goku's brain out of his head in the first planck instant of the fight, gg
I heard there was a scan where Wally was faster than instant. Do you have a scan? Also did Wally outrun his death?

Again that was done by the Bronze Saints, casually, Gold Saints and Gods are leagues far above them.

Considering the scope of that "1 hour" interval was in order to make it go on from a reasonable time, and it was likely much sorter than that, and considering the Gold Saints got there later than the Bronze's yet it took them far less time. Not really.

I mean I know Wally has insane speed, but can he actually hurt Goku? I see this as more of a stalemate then anything else.

Archon Hero said:
I mean I know Wally has insane speed, but can he actually hurt Goku? I see this as more of a stalemate then anything else.
He can. he can either phase goku's brain out or suffocate goku by creating air vortex

Archon Hero said:
I see, although I'm suprised he couldn't beat Superboy prime so easily.
by powerscaling prime beat Mxy. its best to leave prime out of equation. and prime is a 3A character anyway. then u have wally breaking anti monitor's armour lol

Davy0 said:
Make speed equalized, see what happens.
Then it would be a curbstomp

It was a grounded WBH, Gold Cloth Seiya, SPC, Whis, and Vados vs a Bloodlusted Wally West

Archon Hero said:
I mean Goku's borderline universal isn't he?
Wally is still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fast and hax'd

Get someone with a similar power to Accelerator to use his speed against him, and he'd be dead. It's the Ultimate Counter ability.

So can someone please tell me where they're getting this "Wally can't move through space" bull?

Because he's literally run through space and raced across the timestream.

Things like breathing and flight are a nonfactor.

Also, because it's pretty much been agreed that Wally murderstomps and the thread has now just become "who can beat Wally", should I close this?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
So can someone please tell me where they're getting this "Wally can't move through space" bull?
Because he's literally run through space and raced across the timestream.

Things like breathing and flight are a nonfactor.

Also, because it's pretty much been agreed that Wally murderstomps and the thread has now just become "who can beat Wally", should I close this?
Can you add Goku to Wally's victory list and add condition in bracket that Wally was bloodlusted? Wally's consistent speed feats are still >>>>>>>> Goku's consistent speed feats. And Wally can steal speed in character as well

Seems like most people agree here that Wally wins

Since DB pages are so immensely controversial, it depends if other admins are okay with it.
I personally think it would be fine.
I hope admins approve this. Lots of people here don't know a lot about Wally and saying Goku just because they don't know much about Wally at all as a character or his feats. He has speed quantified at 250 quatturodecillion FTL (10^45), that's nearly infinite speed. Plue he can phase, steal speed, create air vortex, time travel (like Whis but better) etc

I'm fine with adding it.

Just be sure to mention that Wally was bloodlusted.

Doesn't Wally have like...attosecond reaction feats? Or am I misremembering?
He has better one as well. This one was calced at 10^45x FTL IIRC. Insane i know

4661231-7964040789-29869
Wally West, fastest man in fictio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back