• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach the Third Phantom CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, we need to talk about the Fujimaru Kudo page, which is a bit badly formatted if not incomplete I am sure. (Yes, I do know that I am the guilty one since I was the one who created the page and all.

So, here is what I propose for this

At least Mountain Class+, likely higher with Shunko and Bankai (Able to defeat Yoruichi Shihoi in base form, while she used Shunko, previously to that he is able to defeat Zaraki in base form before he took off his eyepatch), possibly Island level (able to defeat Hollow Seigen Suzunami, who is vastly superior to not only the aforementioned characters of previously, but also superior to the characters like Yamamoto, Ukitake and the rest of the cast), higher with absorption (Able to get stronger by absorbing energy)

At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Able to defeat Yoruichi while she was using Shunko), likely higher with Shunko, Bankai and Shunpo (His Bankai makes him far faster than he was previously)

Range should also be changed, seen that in Fujimaru Bankai, his sword is able to get longer than usual when doing the last attack, but not really sure about that.

Stats Effect Inducement and Power Null via Shocked (Able to passively leave his enemies shocked, thus making them unable to use skills on him) and Sai (He binds them, so they are unable to move, but they can still fight, due to game mechanics)

Probability Manipulation with Sure Evade (Is an ability that has a chance to dodge all the attacks) and Absolute Defense (Is an ability that has a chance to no sell all the attacks to minimal damage)

Chi Manipulation (Can use Reiryoku and exert it as Reiatsu to increase his offensive power and defensive abilities)

Cloth Manipulation (His Bankai gives him clothes and a Tiger Head on his shoulder)

Energy Projection via Sokatsui and Soren Sokatsui

Accelerated Development (Able to quickly learn Bankai, Shunko and was able to grow strong enough to defeat Arturo Prateado, who had stomped him in the previous fight between them)

Fire Manipulation (His Bankai is literally a flaming blade) also via

Electricity manipulation

Afterimage Creation (His Bankai makes him so fast that he is able to make afterimages to characters like Yoruichi and others)

Extrasensory Perception (Capable of sensing Reiatsu, seen when he noticed the Arrancars appearing)

Speed Enhancement with Shunko and Bankai

Status Effect Inducement and Energy Manipulation via Rasen (purple energy surrounds Fujimaru and engulfs anyone surrounding him, the energy itself can also randomly burn, freeze, shock, or Poison anyone caught within the vicinity.) (So add Ice Manipulation and Poison Manipulation on that as well)

Absorption: Able to get the reiatsu out of his allies (That happened on the final boss because he was too strong and they got together to say **** you to him, he is apparently able to get the reiatsu from Quincies, Shinigamis and Vaizards, seeing that these are characters you can recruit on the game.)

And if we are taking all the three versions of Fujimaru Shikai (because that's a thing he can do in the game) then we also have

Summoning (Able to summon a meteor shower out of the sky due to his Tech based Shikai)

The game is pretty cool, a bit trippy in the whole Time Travel, is awesome (The fact that you can get Arrancars, Past Urahara and Yoruichi in her Captain clothes, not to mention that you can even get Sojiro Kusaka, the dude whose Zanpakuto was also Hyōrinmaru, all of them into your team)

Looks good.

Man, if we have a page for Ichigo using his game version like BBS he'd have bunch of status effect inducement and resistance.

I think it was explained that it's from an alternative universe where Ichigo got control of his possesed state and Ulquiorra got the Hogyoku

And Hanataro honestly has a pretty nifty Shikai

This is my first time ever hearing of Bleach The Third Phantom's existence. Looking at gameplay and story, it's too bad there isn't a sequel or something of the sort.

I played the game and yeah, is not wrong, don't know if Possibly Island level will be added but eh, who knows, the rest assured is fine.

I agree with the revision also I look at my game and Fujimaru can also use Tenteiküra that would give him Telepathy.

Bumping on this, I would like to know if I can add this, because as far as I know, there is no one else knowledgeable in the game.

But then again, the dude here was banned, so I don't know if they will let us do stuff here.

You can ask Soldier Blue to comment here.

Oh, I thought that it was a regular Bleach manga character.

Cursed Gentleman himself tried to contact people knowledgeable in bleach, but it seems that most of them are either blocked and no one removed them from knowledgeable members page or they simply don't know about the game, which is the case here.

Idk about Island Level for AP, but the rest is all a-ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back