• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions-- Re:Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
"What he was doing at the end, didn't look anything like the balance of the words involving the souls."

Evidence?
Simple. Occam Razor rule.

When the Soul King loses the grip on the flow of souls, the worlds begin to shake and collapse.

At the end Yhwach was using his own Reiatsu to do it. There wasn't any mention or shown of the world shaking. There's also the fact that Yhwach can't kill Ichigo by just unplugging the bottom to hold the worlds. Ichigo was bleeding from the Yhwach's reiatsu.

Im starting to agree with Matt and the others. Yhwach explicty needed to kill the Soul King before doing anything at all and as already stated the Soul Kings death was what was starting to cause the destruction of the worlds.

That doesnt sound like Yhwach using his own power to do it at all.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I see an insane man spouting nonsense.
Boi, no need to downplay, he had just revived, let him be mad at the guy who cut him in half.

It's not pure headcanon that killing the Soul King started unbalancing the worlds... You just agreed with me here:

"The worlds regained balance after Yhwach finished absorbing Reio."

The means the worlds are naturally unbalanced and will start to break apart, whether or not Yhwach uses any effort at all.

I have a question about the calc from the movie and if someone could answer that'd be awesome. Down in the comments someone made a calc of how much energy it would take to merge the soul society + earth and the result came to 170 zettatons. If we add a third world in and redo that calc would it be a good way to find out Yhwach's ap?

@Damage3245 You definetly did not read Bleach

"The means the worlds are naturally unbalanced and will start to break apart, whether or not Yhwach uses any effort at all."

Oh boy.

First of all, the worlds aren't naturally unbalanced. I don't know where you pulled that from.

Reio alive=World alive.

Reio dies=World dies.

Yhwach absorbed Reio and gained enough reiatsu to stop that from happening.

He has so much reiatsu that even as a corpse, he can continue to stop that from happening.

I'll let AppleLord explain the rest.

... How don't you see that this: "Reio dies=World dies" is a statement agreeing with me. Without Reio there to sustain it, the world starts breaking apart.

Damage3245 said:
It's not pure headcanon that killing the Soul King started unbalancing the worlds... You just agreed with me here:
"The worlds regained balance after Yhwach finished absorbing Reio."

The means the worlds are naturally unbalanced and will start to break apart, whether or not Yhwach uses any effort at all.
Why nothing happened when Ichigo killed Yhwach? Yhwach revived himself.

Why didn't the worlds started to shake?

How was Yhwach gonna destroyed the worlds without dying?

Answer this and you can get your head canon.

If Reiatsu = AP and Yhwachs Reiatsu is what keeps the world from collapsing into shit. Why is their any doubt the God-tiers are 5-B o_O (for their final versions at least)

Page 1.

Page 2.

Page 3.

Page 4.

Pay special attention to page 4 as well.

This makes it clear it's not a head-canon.

Yhwach says it himself: Without Reio, the worlds will be destroyed. I am not wrong on that.

"Why nothing happened when Ichigo killed Yhwach? Yhwach revived himself. Why didn't the worlds started to shake?"

The world didn't start to shake the second the Soul King died previously either; it happened very shortly afterwards.

"How was Yhwach gonna destroyed the worlds without dying?"

He's the Soul King; he just has to no longer provide balance, it the destruction will start happening.

I'm fairly certain that the worlds being unbalanced and collapsing is explained very early on in the manga and has nothing to do with power. Yeah, it had to do with the Quincy if I recall.

@Matthew Schroeder False. The problem with the Quincy is they erase Hollow, which causes the amount of souls to be uneven, that causes Soul Society to tilt into The World of the Living, death spilling into life and the collapse of the universe.

No, it is 100% true. The three worlds collapsing has absolutely nothing to do with power. It is a natural thing of the cosmology.

An instant isn't exactly a standard unit of measuring time...

Also; page 4 that I linked shows Yhwach himself claiming the without the Soul King, the three worlds will be destroyed without Yhwach having to do anything.

Damage3245 said:
The world didn't start to shake the second the Soul King died previously either; it happened very shortly afterwards.

He's the Soul King; he just has to no longer provide balance, it the destruction will start happening.
The novel explains that Yhwach corpse still had enough reiatsu in it to keep the world's from crumbling when they seal him. In the epilogue some of Yhwach's reiatsu that wasn't seal was trying to attack Kazui. Yhwach isn't dead. Just seal. Source.

That's head canon. There's no evidence that subjects that he can do that. Even if he could do it, nothing in the last battle subjects that is what is happening. Nothing resembles the previous crumble when the Soul King died.

The fact that the ground breaking apart in most instances doesn't point towards the same thing? The only change in the latter version is the presence of Yhwach's black energy. That doesn't indicate Yhwach is destroying the worlds by himself; he could be accelerating the destruction plausibly but it doesn't grant him planet-level destruction by itself.

@Matthew Schroeder @Damage3245 @The real cal Howard

I don't think any of you know what you're talking about, tbh. And I don't mean it in a rude way, it's clear you haven't really read Bleach. It would be easier to explain shit if you stopped commenting.

Damage3245 said:
An instant isn't exactly a standard unit of measuring time...
He asked why Yhwach didn't do it in an instant. Because Yhwach killed him within that same instant. lol

Damage3245 said:
The fact that the ground breaking apart in most instances doesn't point towards the same thing? The only change in the latter version is the presence of Yhwach's black energy. That doesn't indicate Yhwach is destroying the worlds by himself; he could be accelerating the destruction plausibly but it doesn't grant him planet-level destruction by itself.
The reason his reiatsu is coming from under the planet, subjects core destruction which is still 5-B.

@Piercer of Heaven; how is what you've just said anything but unnecessary rudeness? Accusing other people of not reading the series because they don't agree with you is rubbish.

AppleLord said:
The reason his reiatsu is coming from under the planet, subjects core destruction which is still 5-B.
Since when does coming from underneath the ground mean coming from the planets core?

Can we make a rule to stop people from downplaying Yhwach from his 5-B stat? This is like the 50th anniversary, and is tiresome to explain it every single time a revision thread is brought up, is like kids attacking a open pi├▒ata. Yhwach still ends in 5-B every single time, because of the evidence.

@Damage3245 If you read the series and newer Light Novels, you would know how all of this stuff works, which you don't. It's not a matter of agreeing with me, it's a matter of knowing how some concepts work in Bleach. I never wrote it. Nothing I said was rude.

Or how about you stop being upset because people see flaws in the tiering?

No offense, but if people have issues with a feat they are going to call it put. Knowledge on a verse or not. They have the right do that anyway.

Damage3245 said:
AppleLord said:
Since when does coming from underneath the ground mean coming from the planets core?
Because how else would he destroy the planet? Is not like he is dying to unbalance souls, and his reiatsu is there for show. All you had said is head canon. Either bring something new or concede.

While we are all here doing nothing can someone please upgrade Fullbring Bankai Ichigo to Small Country Level, because according to scaling with the Light Novels included Fullbring Bankai Ichigo should be above Captains as he took on Voltstanding Quilge who absorbed Ayon and Ichigo was still beating the ever loving shit out of him

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Or how about you stop being upset because people see flaws in the tiering?
No offense, but if people have issues with a feat they are going to call it put. Knowledge on a verse or not. They have the right do that anyway.
Apparently, there is a Naruto one where we can't upgrade characters to light speed. I do think they are light speed, but i can't debate that now, can I? Where's justice?

Piercer of Heaven said:
@Damage3245 If you read the series and newer Light Novels, you would know how all of this stuff works, which you don't. It's not a matter of agreeing with me, it's a matter of knowing how some concepts work in Bleach. I never wrote it. Nothing I said was rude.

Accusing everyone that disagrees with you of not reading the series is a little rude.

AppleLord said:
Apparently, there is a Naruto one where we can't upgrade characters to light speed. I do think they are light speed, but i can't debate that now, can I? Where's justice?
Because many many people already tried and were rejected, this is not important to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back