• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions-- Re:Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just waiting for the day were someone manages to upgrade Ichigo to Large Planet Level and FTL+. God I'll have a milkshake and see how long it takes for that to be downgraded just so that I can be rolling on the ground laughing.

Ichigo will remain at Planet+, right? He is a candidate for it in the novel since he meets the requirements.

<divclass="quote">Assaltwaffle wrote:
What's the feat for Planet Ichigo? If it isn't linked to this one he won't move.</div> He was going to be the new soul king if Yhwachs corpse proved to be inadequate.And to be the Soul King you need enough reiatsu to regulate the flow of souls between all 3 worlds.

Dangai Ichigo said:
I'm just waiting for the day were someone manages to upgrade Ichigo to Large Planet Level and FTL+. God I'll have a milkshake and see how long it takes for that to be downgraded just so that I can be rolling on the ground laughing.
Well that person will have to find some way to make Ichigo 15 times stronger than he already is calculated at. That might be possible if he ever absorbs the soul king.

10 to 100 times light speed for Ichigo is a bit much, especially when calculation stacking is not allowed.

Yup just waiting and preparing to laugh at the poor soul's misery once their argument to make Ichigo FTL+ and Large Planet Level fails

@Assaltwaffle

In the sequel novels is explain by Ichibei and Shunsui that Ichigo was going to be made into the new soul king, if Yhwach's corpse was inadequate. Ichigo had enough reiatsu to hold all the three worlds in balance.

Yhwach also feared his full power, and never fought Ichigo head on. Aizen was also a candidate, but he can't be made Soul King, since it requires the person to not just have enough power to do it, but to be part Quincy too.

Yhwach's still Planet level for trying to destroy the three known worlds with his reiatsu at the end of the story. He also planned to recreate a new one with the remains of the other three.

FTL Bleach? Just Nope. Sub-Relativistic I can understand based on wanked calcs of Ichibei's 1000 Ri Shunpo step (assuming he travelled 1000 Ri at all). But FTL? Nope!

@Soldier Blue Nope isn't a refute. Characters have dodged things that are claimed to be light in the series, so, let's not act like it isn't possible.

Although, I think Sub-Relativistic Bleach is very possible at the very least. I'll make the calcs later on, after shit is sorted out.

IMPORTANT!

Given the controversy and extended discussion concerning the issue of which meteor calculation that is most valid, I have started a new calc group forum thread here:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1279391

The discussion regarding this topic should preferably be carried out there in the future.

It's funny. Roughly 1500 posts and we've now gone full circle and are back where we started before all this began.

Joseph619 said:
Why wasn't it met with opposition during that time? I mean it could come up again in future. I wouldn't have cared if they were downgraded to a different tier, but 6-C (or high 6-C) was their previous ratings so it's basically going back and forth with the same calcs, which means the calc evaluations are not being done properly
It was Low 6-B to 6-B, but I think Gywn's calc was High 6-C.

With the downgrades, I fear what will happen to Ichigo's 5-B rating.

Ignoring what's going on right now with the tier 5 stuff, the 520-540 gigaton range looks the most consistent among the calcs that have the most legitimacy, so I'd be most willing to go with that.

@Matthew Schroeder The concept of outliers is foreign to God Tiers whom possess power above everyone else in the verse. The difference here being quite literally unfathomable.

Yhwach's feat of lifting the Wandenreich wasn't even casual, it was the literal definition of effortless.

I guess we throw away the goal of the last villain, as well as why the war is been fought. I don't see a calc for Kaguya's 5-B key either, don't know why Yhwach needs one. Yhwach made a 6-B feat while sitting in his throne without even moving a muscle, yeah, that's his limit. Anything else besides that would be an outlier. Got it.

Kaguya actually has a 5-B calc so your argument falls flat.

Also ever heard of the plus sign "Country level+" is the rating someone gets when they make a country level feat while casual.

Yhwach tier 6 feat was an extremely casual one. Yhwach was going to unite three realms into one [5-B feat] which is proved by the fact that was his final objective and was serious to do it after Ichigo slashed him. Ichigo and Aizen scales because both had reiatsu comparable to him and were both considered to take his place, Ichigo managed to slash his durability twice and Kenpachi stated that Reiatsu can be used to cover the user dura, meaning Yhwach was no glass cannon.

Yhwach's feat would be 5-B if he was literally merging all three landmasses into one and it was done instantly. As it stands, it really isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back