• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions-- Re:Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
ItalianGuy1234 said:
@Matthew I'm afraid you don't know even the previous High 6-A calculations didn't use the 10 days walk statement otherwise Kenpachi would scale to a 5-C+ feat.

Simply put, wait until we get this thing sorted out.
I thought they did?

>google+

Also, using a statement from the movie Fade to Black is even more controversial. Using pixel scaling from the actual manga is the best that can be done.

Because it is the place with the most amount of wanking period. Stuff like High 2-A Immeasurable Goku, Universal Dante, Multiversal Thanos, Thor and Sentry, Star level Naruto, 2-C Bleach, etc etc all run rampant. And that calc comes from a Bleach wank community. One should absolutely be suspicious of it rather than accept it blindly.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Or the verse gets another upgrade, stop downplaying Bleach !
I agree that Bleach is indeed often downplayed (well at least these days it is downplayed). But High 6-A Zaraki, Hitsugaya, Byakuya? That's just a bit hard to digest.

Well another problem is the calculation of the size of the Seireitei made by Piercer, it seems to me that the image used to calculate the height of the Sokyoku is not so recommendable due to the angle in which it is show. I was looking in the last volumes of the Gotei 13 Arc some images for the most appropriate scaling and I found them, easily the diameter of the Seireitei is up to 7 times smaller than the one calculated by Piercer which would entail that other feats decrease in proportion as Toshiro stopping a city, which would make it more consistent with the power of the verse.

>Toshiro stopping a city,

Needs to be recalc, but not with Seireitei's size. It doesn't have anything to do with that. A whole city was calc in the Lille Barro calc, we can use that, and we also have to add the entire bridge to the calc since they were fighting Gerard next to the big castle which was in the middle of all the other cities. Hitsugaya stopped the city + the entire bridge.

Dangai Ichigo said:
No it's just that every time someone downgrades Bleach a few weeks later we have upgraded it again
I must admit that this is indeed a big problem with Bleach.

May I know how they got upgraded to 6-A in the first place? Going from 6-C -> 6-A -> 6-C doesn't make any sense to me.

Summary:

1. Seireitei being calc'ed as being the size of Libya.

2. Meteor scaled from that.

3. High 6-A

Why wasn't it met with opposition during that time? I mean it could come up again in future. I wouldn't have cared if they were downgraded to a different tier, but 6-C (or high 6-C) was their previous ratings so it's basically going back and forth with the same calcs, which means the calc evaluations are not being done properly

I have a lot on my mind right now and have lost track of how that happened. All I remember is that it was indeed controversial.

http://www.***********.net/bleach/605/10

http://www.***********.net/bleach/605/11

http://www.***********.net/bleach/605/12

He says go back another 1000 Ri which implies he did go before.

The4Godlike said:
http://www.***********.net/bleach/605/10
http://www.***********.net/bleach/605/11

http://www.***********.net/bleach/605/12

He says go back another 1000 Ri which implies he did go before.
Completly debunked by the distance shown on the other scan. Ichibei, Yhwach, Ichigo and so on are not giants.

I think it's through that pillar that Ichigo was standing close to. If you use the 10 day statement and scale the pllar from that, Ichigo ends up becoming a giant.

@MattewSchroeder is not that. Is the Soul King castle entrance compared to Yhwach and Ichibei's body. The palace is too big for the distance to be 3927km long. There shouldn't be any castle there at all. This is one of those tropes where the author doesn't know math.

The4Godlike said:

copy-past some one comment from the link u gave us

So taking out every panel from every chapter and Putting them on Paint can tell you the size?
You only Pixel Calc if they are on same Panel. Not CROPPING every image of different chapter and putting them in Paint..
If u do that.. Then I can just crop Pain Chibaku Tensei and Madara Chibaku Tensei.. Look at it, different chapter and different panel putting on one Page. Pain Chibaku Tensei is bigger. But Naruto statement said Madara CT was bigger compare to Pain.
So stop doing that Cropping every panel from every chapter and Putting them on Paint.

Dangai Ichigo said:
No it's just that every time someone downgrades Bleach a few weeks later we have upgraded it agai

Yeah, the Bleach verse out of the HST, is probably the most difficult verse to scale.

Not lately but months ago, the speed of some of the characters went through the same deal. They went from massively hypersonic + to sub-relativistic + then relativistic and now at least massively hypersonic +. With Bleach your going to get a lot of upgrades and downgrades in a very short space of time. It's hard to come up with something concrete for the verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back