• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revisions Part 2: Arrancar Arc

Attack Potency: Small Country level (Stated by Starrk that his cero isn't enough to defeat Rojuro, which is an order of magnitude lower than Cero Oscuras)

How is this supposed to be an AP feat for Rojuro?

Alright so my first problem with this revision. The Espadas.

Espada 4-0 in their Resurreccion should be Low 6-B (3.366 Teratons) not 6-B (33.66 Teratons). The only characters who scale directly to Cero Oscuras is Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra, Zangetsu possesses Ichigo, and a few other captains depending on what the statement in Spirits Are Forever With You says about Kenpachi and Cien's power compared to Zangetsu.

Also I kinda forgot to talk about this in the previous thread before it was closed so I guess I'll bring it up now. Even if Soul Society Arc Kenpachi does scale to Bankai Komamura it shouldn't scale to Ichigo and Byakuya.

Because that fight happened after he fought with Ichigo. And we saw in the Arrancar Arc that Kenpachi went from being weaker than Resurreccion Nnoitra (Espada #5) w/o Kendo to soloing 1st Form Resurreccion Yammy (Espada #0) in just a few chapters. Heck according to Spirits Are Forever With You Kenpachi was able to go from not being a threat to Azashiro to curb stomping him a short while after his fight with Cien. So what I'm trying to say is Kenpachi likely just unlocked more of his original power to fight against Komamura and Tosen after he fought against Ichigo so that really shouldn't scale to Byakuya and Ichigo who were comparable to him before this.

I'll talk about some of the other problems I have after this.

Welp ... since Peter brought up my issue with the SS arc CRT, Imma agree with him on Kenny vs Sajin and Tosen. The man blatantly amped after his fight with Ichigo so that scaling for Ichigo and Byakuya should be scrapped.

Same thing with him vs Yammy and him vs Nnoitra. R1 Nnoitra was stronger than unpatched Kenny and only lost due to Kendo but 2nd form Yammy was apparently hilariously weaker than that same Kenny. As it stands, the scaling goes

HM Kenny > Yammy > Starrk > Baraggan > Harribel > Ulquiorra > Nnoitra > HM Kenny

And speaking of Nnoitra, why is base Nel country for beating base Nnoitra when base is "High 7-A, likely 6-C"?

and i remember ulquiorra saying only the espada have gran rey cero , shouldnt that be taken as all cuz if it was some he would have specified probably as he specified ressurecion being banned for espada 4 and above

The argument of that they didnt use it could be debunked by the fact that it was banned , with grimmjaw being an exception as we saw him use it i cant remember anyone else using it

USklaverei said:
Yes, there are several scales that don't match each other, we need to fix this.
there is also the scale of post ressureccion ichigo being lower than the 6B captains and 6B isshin while isshin couldnt sense aizens reaitsu after the hogyoku form before aizen left fake karakura and ichigo could , plus another support is when unohana told ichigo that he has the same reiatsu level as her and unohana was one of the strongest captains based on what we saw in tybw and that ichigo was with half his shihakusho without the mask

so this needs to be revised too i say that ichigo should be given a at least 6B instead of low 6B

there is also the scale of post ressureccion ichigo being lower than the 6B captains and 6B isshin while isshin couldnt sense aizens reaitsu after the hogyoku form before aizen left fake karakura and ichigo could , plus another support is when unohana told ichigo that he has the same reiatsu level as her and unohana was one of the strongest captains based on what we saw in tybw and that ichigo was with half his shihakusho without the mask

so this needs to be revised too i say that ichigo should be given a at least 6B instead of low 6B

Nah Retsu is far stronger than kenny in fullbring arc who can stomp this Ichigo. Also Isshin is stronger than him because he was on par with base Aizen.

Unohana states that Ichigo in Post-Res was equal to her whilst he was at like 50% or below.

This leads to problems so I think we just dropped it such as Gin being above Unohana which sounds ridiculous to me. He should have been able to easily defeat Yammy without even the mask.

As for the Hierro thing and Nel, I think she's scales the way because of the strongest Hierro thing which is also in the data books for Nnoitra.

For the SS arc Kenpachi scaling, I don't him not scaling to that Kenpachi. But he can keep up with Byakuya who's stated to be around Kenpachi level during that period. They looks roughly equal in the Arrancar arc too against Yammy.

YukaSama4 said:

Nah Retsu is far stronger than kenny in fullbring arc who can stomp this Ichigo. Also Isshin is stronger than him because he was on par with base Aizen.
aizen was on the verge of transcending , their fight wasnt that serious imo and ichigo was able to injure the same aizen isshin was figting with a getsuga tenshou i cant remember that isshin making that version of aizen injured the way ichigo did , and ichigo sensing aizens reiatsu while isshin didnt indicates ichigo had a higher reiatsu than isshin

and about kenny being able to stomp this ichigo where is your support for that ? And ik retsu is supposed to be far stronger that will further support what i said about ichigo being at least 6B as kenny from arrancar saga is given a 6B and ichigo was told by retsu that their reiatsu was on the same level supporting post ressurection ichigo being at least 6B and with mask likely high 6B

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Unohana states that Ichigo in Post-Res was equal to her whilst he was at like 50% or below.
This leads to problems so I think we just dropped it such as Gin being above Unohana which sounds ridiculous to me. He should have been able to easily defeat Yammy without even the mask.

As for the Hierro thing and Nel, I think she's scales the way because of the strongest Hierro thing which is also in the data books for Nnoitra.

For the SS arc Kenpachi scaling, I don't him not scaling to that Kenpachi. But he can keep up with Byakuya who's stated to be around Kenpachi level during that period. They looks roughly equal in the Arrancar arc too against Yammy.
tbh it sounds ridiculous that gin is above unohana at first glance, but you have to remember we never truly saw gin truly going all out , and also that gin was able to affect aizen with his ability and you will need to have a high enough reiatsu to do that , as beings with less reiatsu cant affect people who are out of their league for example at SS arc ichigo before the amp he got he couldnt hurt kenny at all, so based on that i think we have enough feats supporting gin being stronger than we initially thought

@zoro. Isshin broke that cover which was on aizen with gitsuga. That aizen has more durability than base Aizen cuz he could easily tank urahara's technique and he said he would have been killed if he was in his base. Fullbring arc Zaraki can easily defeat the vasto who stomped SE Ulq. Aizen in real karakura wasnt serious at all he was weaker than the one who fought Urahara, isshin and yoruichi.why? Because he said that he was lowering his level to make ichigo's friends able to feel his reiatsu. Retsu can stomp Gin.

Honestly the whole thing about Post-Resurrection Bankai Ichigo having reiatsu on par with Unohana is complete bs. We should just ignore that and consider it and outlier. Unohana >>>>>> Post-Timeskip Kenpachi who is stronger than Resurreccion Cien. And Base Cien with just 30% of his reiatsu is stronger than Yammy at his strongest. And 1st Form Yammy was able to tank Post-Resurrection Hollowfied Bankai Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho at half power and come out with a mere scratch.

I don't think Kubo had decided Unohana would be OP at that point.

Kind of like Chojiro. He got stomped by Shikai Ichigo but then he becomes captain level.

Ikkaku is portrayed as weaker than Renji in SS arc but is clearly portrayed as stronger than him in later arcs.

I personally don't believe that Yoruichi was ever weaker than Byakuya but if you do you can use that as an example as she was clearly portrayed as a lot stronger than him by Arrancar/FKT arc.

You should leave out that novel scaling, doesn't apply to our revisions btw.
I only brought it up to show just how bs that statement about Ichigo being comparable to Unohana is. And technically the novel does affect the top tiers of the arc.

LordWhis said:
I don't think Kubo had decided Unohana would be OP at that point.
Kind of like Chojiro. He got stomped by Shikai Ichigo but then he becomes captain level.

Ikkaku is portrayed as weaker than Renji in SS arc but is clearly portrayed as stronger than him in later arcs.

I personally don't believe that Yoruichi was ever weaker than Byakuya but if you do you can use that as an example as she was clearly portrayed as a lot stronger than him by Arrancar/FKT arc.

Like I said it doesn't affect our current revision since there is no completed translation of that novel.
And like I said it does affect the current revision since the top tiers like Aizen and Urahara scales above Post-Timeskip Kenpachi who is stronger than Resurreccion Cien who is at the very least 16.65x stronger than Resurreccion 2nd Form Yammy (If the summaries about 30% Base Cien being stronger than Yammy are accurate which it probably is based on what I've seen in the raw) and potentially on par with Zangetsu possessed Ichigo.

Also I already got the novel and sent the important scaling scans to IMade so now we just need to wait for it to be translated.

Peter1129 said:
Honestly the whole thing about Post-Resurrection Bankai Ichigo having reiatsu on par with Unohana is complete bs. We should just ignore that and consider it and outlier. Unohana >>>>>> Post-Timeskip Kenpachi who is stronger than Resurreccion Cien. And Base Cien with just 30% of his reiatsu is stronger than Yammy at his strongest. And 1st Form Yammy was able to tank Post-Resurrection Hollowfied Bankai Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho at half power and come out with a mere scratch.
idk about cien i didnt read any of the novels , but yammy tanking ichigos getsuga is probably because ichigo wasnt used to his new ver of that form as he says he felt the mask was heavier , and ichigo was afraid to go into the mask form as he didnt even use it to attack aizen (it was even stated by aizen or ichigo forgot which) so there also is a possibility that he wasnt going all out on that with his getsuga tenshou due to being afraid.

I think it has. But yeah after looking over some stuff some users like me still have problems with a stronger Kenpachi scaling to Byakuya and Ichigo during the Soul Society Arc.

Oh right also we still need to add more keys for the lieutenants and other seated officers like Ikkaku and Yumichika. So that's another thing we need to do for the Arrancar Arc revision.

Already saw that but I really think we should also add the keys for characters by arcs rather than stuffing them all in one revision later on. Cause you're bound to leave out one or two characaters if you are adding new stuff to a whole bunch of profiles altogether in one revision. This way we will only be adding 10 or so keys at once which will be much easier to handle than doing 30+ keys on many different profiles later on.

Back