• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach revisions nothing too serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gunna debate, not really in that mood but

Candice>Ulquiorra, she damaged kenpachi pretty well and she canceled out a suppressed getsuga, but he's rated higher than her

Why is some elite sternritters rated lower than non elites? They should all be at least 7-A+

Is it really ok for jugram to be below gremmy? He should be 6-B like Gerard like he was originally.

Bankai Yama shouldn't be below Kenpachi (shikai)

I think the likely in byakuya profile should be removed

Unohana is atleast 7-A+, that's fine the same should also go to shunsui and Lille barro, non elites except gremmy and jugram shouldn't be higher than any elite.

Jushiro should be likely at least 7-A+ since shunsui should be.

In conclusion Candice At least 7-A+ for canceling out a suppressed getsuga and Harming kenpachi, I wouldn't scale the other females as she was more impressive than all of them.

Lille and pernida at least 7-A+, askin is rated higher, they should all be the same except Gerard ofc

Jugram should go back to 6-B, gremmy, or even Gerard being stronger is not confirmed, second in command so he should be 6-B

Old man Yama shouldn't be below shikai Kenny, he has the most experience, one of the strongest if not the strongest zanpaktou out there, his Bankai should just be 6-B, not fair to judge on simply Reiatsu

Byakuya just flat out 6-B his descriptions is enough imo

Jushiro likely at least 7-A+

That's it really, bleach is my favorite series so I want everything to be right.

Kenpachi was weakened/tired. Not all elites have proved to be at least 7-A+, same for the other which are right placed. Jugram is scaled to Yamamoto Bankai calc since he was near the attack and has no valuable proof that he is 6-B, feats are much better than statements. Likely 6-B is better than straight 6-B for Byakuya.

Dark649 said:
Kenpachi was weakened/tired. Not all elites have proved to be at least 7-A+, same for the other which are right placed. Jugram is scaled to Yamamoto Bankai calc since he was near the attack and has no valuable proof that he is 6-B, feats are much better than statements. Likely 6-B is better than straight 6-B for Byakuya.
Ik but still canceled out a getsuga which is impressive, well tbh jugram power is more on the likes of unknown imo, and yea I guess for byak he isn't as strong as adult toshiro but strong enough to contribute to the fight so I likely is best. Tho the elites still shouldn't be ranked lower than non elites. Some rely on pure hax but they should still be higher in base than all the non elites and even ulquiorra

Any experts around? makes sense.There is no reason an elite should be rated lower than a normal foot soldier.

I just found out LordAizen wasnt completely hakaied from us

he is still here link to his name is hiding in one of the staff threads

and i found the precious thread

I missed the revisions. At the time I visited the wiki but never logged on. I just noticed the major tier drops, Tho i wasn't there so idk why it was downgraded tho. I remember espada being 7-A to 6-C, captains being at least 7-A to 6-C, Yamamoto being 6-C to high 6-A, byakuya likely high 6-A, along with Gerard, kenpachi, toshiro, ichigo, chrysalis aizen up to current etc. Was it because of the size of soul society changing? I remember seeing it I think it started with gremmy but I'm not sure.

I believe the cause was the god tier revision and certain revisions.I think they left/got banned because people sided with Matthew(who allegedly never read Bleach) concerning Yhwach's tier and stuff, so they were pretty angry lol, then accusations of trolling and what not.Also, a rule was placed preventing revisions of Yhwach to Planetary.

Well, when it comes to controversial stuff like that, that's where your own opinion matters most. If I'm debating someone with bleach top tiers I'll definitely use 5-B bleach, But anyways what do y'all think of the changes I suggested?

I really dislike that rule. That's like me downgrading Naruto to 7-C despite me never reading the series then making a discussions rule making it against the rules to upgrade them again.

I agree with 6-B Yama-Jii, There's no way he below Kenpachi as he fought "the real" Yhwach in the past and possibly defeats him and he still one of the strongest shinigami despite his age.

I would say I'm knowledgeable when it comes to who's stronger than who in bleach, as i make some accurate top lists but as far as calculations go don't ask me haha

I think the current tiering is based off several revisions? it may not be as simple as just changing it even though canon tells us the elite>all other sternritters and that Yama>all captains.

Frantzy12 said:
I believe the cause was the god tier revision and certain revisions.I think they left/got banned because people sided with Matthew(who allegedly never read Bleach) concerning Yhwach's tier and stuff, so they were pretty angry lol, then accusations of trolling and what not.Also, a rule was placed preventing revisions of Yhwach to Planetary.
stop

I didn't make any accusations lol, I simply stated why all this allegedly happened which is correct.I never personally claimed this.

Yama should be at least kenpachi and toshiro tier, uhh jugram honestly idk, see I would put him 6-B simply because well yea he hax hax, but he's a fighter type, he deals with tanking damage and dealing it, so unlike Lille and askin, he has far superior physical stats as they are pure hax. Being second in command, and resisting Yama heat who should be 6-B anyway, jugram should too. and he definitely should be above gremmy, and shikai kenny.

Well if so that's more reasons. But I wish more people actually responded to what I suggested at the top, wanna say it took 30 mins to make this thread as I had to look at so many profiles back and forth, so if it gets derailed more and it gets no where that will be pretty annoying

Well, Yama-dono base should be at least 6-C, he battles level with ease, Bazz-B should climb to jugram he managed to hurt his face even without vollstading and wounded.

> Is it really ok for jugram to be below gremmy? He should be 6-B like Gerard like he was originally.

Gremmy did claim to be the strongest Sternritter, so there isn't necessarily a problem with Gremmy being superior to Haschwalth.

> Candice>Ulquiorra, she damaged kenpachi pretty well and she canceled out a suppressed getsuga, but he's rated higher than her

After Kenpachi was already heavily damaged and it was a team effort by the Sternritter girls. The suppressed Getsuga actually cancelled out her technique, and that was an extremely easy and casual feat from Ichigo. Not seeing an upgrade there.

Except that he never fully replicated Yhwach, most of these things were already discussed so nothing more to add.

Yamma being weaker than Kenpachi doesn't make sense, considering he was portrayed as the strongest Shinigami beside the royal guards

I think it might be better to scale Yama-jii to Hitsugaya, considering the former stopped training Kenpachi because he was afraid of his potential or something like that.

If the one talked is Yamamoto, then he is fine as at least 7-A+ in base and Low 6-B with Bankai as he produced this much energy and never on the 6-B range, Yhwach killed him [The one that fought in the past was likely weaker] and being surpassed by Kenpachi, Hitsugaya and Byakuya makes sense since in Bleach the strongest considered characters gets surpassed later like Ichigo surpassing most characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back