• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach revisions nothing too serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends who was on the war and i repeat Yhwach was likely weaker, the statement doesn't prove that much. Yamamoto Bankai was calced at Low 6-B and not 6-B, he did not mentioned God Size nor Quincy: Vollständig Gerald.

None of the captains surpassed Yamamoto,the only one that can be argued is Kenpachi but even that's a stretch.Hitsugaya has the potential but he is far to young and to weak.

@darkI think you're over complicating these, he knows every Quincy powers and what they capable of, if Gerard was so far above Yama Yhwach would have mentioned him

Yamma got killed easily because his Bankai was stolen, also him jumping from low 6-B to 6-B isn't really a huge deal, its consistent, not outlierish is supported by the lore.

Making Yamamoto Bankai 6-B, would scale to Jugram, Uryu, Cang Du Iron and the Royd Brothers, which i'm not sure. Most users that knows Bleach have quit and you need than two or three users that agree to make this change.

I agree with Shadow, Yama and Jugram being 6-B is make sense, Jugram literally Yhwach second in command as stated above, so he should not be below Gerard.

Why would the Royd brothers scale to Yama Bankai? The Royd brother that fought Yama wasn't able to do anything to do and got one-shot by one of his Bankai techniques.

Jugram should be superior to Gerard and Byakuat tbh, i mean his Yhwach second in command for a reason. Yhwach constantly calls him his second half. he should be somewhat comparable to Gerard and Byakuya

while you chalk that up to his ability, but I mean why would Yhwach leave Jugram in charge in his absence if he couldn't deal with gremmy or Gerard

Highly doubt Jugram is superior to Gerard in any way except rank,he is the heart of the soul king.Gerard would destroy him honestly.

Damage3245 said:
Gremmy already stated he is the strongest out of the Sternritter, which could include Jugram.
Could have been hyperbole. Villains with broken powers who are too arrogant for their own good are often guilty of spouting such stuff.

Strongest could mean by hax, not necessary strength, they were 6-B, but were downgraded.

And the reason why Jugram is considered the strongest aside from his rank is...? Bearing in mind that his position as Grandmaster of the Sternritter could be potentially given to him purley by being Yhwach's other half, and not through pure strength / power.

Yeah, this thread is trying to upgrade characters by only basing from their rank, which is not given by their strength but from the danger of their hax and is contraddicted by their showing in the story.

Hax didn't have anything to do with yama and jugram being upgraded. Jugram hax is useless if he gets one shotted, and since he is second in command he should at most be 6-B maybe not stronger than Gerard after multiple PU, but he should be able to fight byakuya, and kenpachi. Well it seems everyone agree to 6-B yama, personally I think it's too early for them to surpass the strongest shinigami ( excluding Ichibei), who has far more experience so honestly I still put him above them. My 6-B tier goes like this

1. Dangai ichigo 2. Monster aizen 3. Chrysalis aizen 4. Yamamoto Bankai 5. Gerard ( last form) 6. toshiro 7. kenpachi ( Bankai) 8. Jugram 9. Kenpachi ( shikai) 10. Byakuya

Byakuya should be at most kenpachi shikai level, tho I'm not even sure he went all out after his training, he was always calm and unconcerned about everything

Bankai Kenpachi is obviously stronger than Hitsugaya in raw power.

For Gremmy, I'm fairly certain he's just overconfident in his powers. Also, Shikai Kenpachi > Gremmy, and Gerard was stronger than him. So, he can't be the strongest Sternritter in terms of power.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Bankai Kenpachi is obviously stronger than Hitsugaya in raw power.

For Gremmy, I'm fairly certain he's just overconfident in his powers. Also, Shikai Kenpachi > Gremmy, and Gerard was stronger than him. So, he can't be the strongest Sternritter in terms of power.
^ My thoughts exactly.

Base Gerard likely wasn't stronger than Gremmy though. So Gremmy may have been the strongest at the time he made the declaration, and Gerard surpassed him later with his ability.

He also surpassed jugram I think. I think jugram was at least the first giant Gerard form, like after byakuya rekted him. But jugram definitely above gremmy

Ok, the upgrades i can allow at this point are Yama Bankai being 6-B, which scales to Jugram [Who could withstand the attack], Uryu [Who is comparable to Jugram], Royd Lyod [Tanked Yamamoto Bankai and can copy Yhwach], likely for Loyd Lloyd [Same as the other brother], likely Can Du Dura with The Iron [Tanked an attack from Jugram].

I thought Ishida was already scaling to Ichigo. He did not seem to be comparable to Haschwalth. It even looked like Haschwalth casually deflected one of his attacks. Anyhow, he did take attacks from the guy.

Byakuya should stay the same, since he only shattered a completely frozen Gerard into pieces. If he could do so normally, he wouldn't have been peripheral in the fight like he was until that moment, iirc.

I think byakuya was just thinking, we all know toshiro whatever he friezes loses its function so maybe he thought that if he shattered Gerard during that time he would stop the miracle. He knew just attacking him wasn't the answer. Kenpachi just don't care like usual, I'm sure he could of done that but he knew what would happen If he did, he was more so looking for weaknesses.

Also should be noted toshiro said shatter him to pieces with senbonzakura, as if at that point that would be the sure way to end Gerard via best damage or most reliable.and on top Of that byakuya seemed unconcerned about everything that happened that's why I think likely should be gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back